PDA

View Full Version : Justine-when I have my goals set, I always attain them.

Mightymirza
Nov 11th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Justine shared her thoughts after her Friday's match, and reviewed her own form this week.
"I feel positive, I've been out of tour for two months. I'm content with the level of play that I reached this week. It is good. I served well, and pushed forward, my backhands are working too. I slowed myself down after the second set. It was an intense match, and the second set was very physical. After weeks of inactivity it wasn't easy."

Friday's match gave Justine more court time.
"I played well, but not enough in the end. I'm trying to gain match practice, strengthen my legs, and off course confidence. If it isn't already obvious, I'm doing this in a very short period of time. I started to play this week after a very serious injury, yes there was a risk, but today I'm reassured of my fitness. The injury doesn't bother me. And tomorrow I will have the opportunity of playing another match!"

Justine's focus will be only on Maria Sharapova now. The American based Russian is on a winning streak, but Justine is ready for her.
"If I didn't believe I could win or had lost earlier this week I would've already left for my flight. It's a semi-final, and regardless of who my adversary could be. I move on court well this week, I'm not injured. I have the right to have a bit of leeway, the season is almost over. I still will give the maximum, and I hope to do so in the next two matches. It was a huge challenge for me to be able to play here, I see where my tennis form is. I am not very far from the best level yet, and despite the loss today. I'm very pleased. I'm still improving the mental aspects of my game. I will show her that my motivations are enormous at home in Europe too. One of my main objective was to make the finals at the Masters (Madrid), and I have an opportunity now. She's in great form, and has alot of matches in her, but I'm relaxed because when I have my goals set, I always attain them."

Mightymirza
Nov 11th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Wow she sounds so positive and confident..:eek: love ya justine..i wish I was so positive tho..:o abt this match

morningglory
Nov 11th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Masha will teach her the meaning of the word "fear" tomorrow! After this, Juju won't have the nerve to speak like this again! :devil:

vejh
Nov 11th, 2006, 02:46 AM
JHH knows no fear.lol. She's a little girl with a huge heart and fight. She's feisty and very confident. I like it. Granted she may lose, but she's flexing her muscles. Tough, sassy, daring..all JHH.

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Nov 11th, 2006, 02:47 AM
i think she seems over-confident and it will hit her flat in the face

xulilixu
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Justine:worship:

Mother_Marjorie
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:03 PM

Yeah, that #1 ranking "whooped" Justine up-side her head.

tennisrox
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:04 PM
:lol: :lol:

MistyGrey
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Good Luck in the final Justine!

scoobsuk
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Masha will teach her the meaning of the word "fear" tomorrow! After this, Juju won't have the nerve to speak like this again! :devil:

You were saying? :)

JustineTime
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:10 PM

:tape: :lol:

sugimomo
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:13 PM
her goals obviously didnt involve winning the three other garnd slams:lol:

Justine Fan
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:19 AM

Sorry .... what did you say?

Care to repeat that? :lol:

Justine Fan
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:21 AM

WRONG!

Hey ... why arn't Kim and Masha in the finals of the YEC?

:haha:

Justine Fan
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:23 AM
You were saying? :)

Hi Scoobs :wavey:

Didn't know you were on here! How ya doing?

Mother_Marjorie
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:24 AM
her goals obviously didnt involve winning the three other garnd slams:lol:

It sure didn't stop her from ending the year ranked #1, now did it? ;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Yeah, that #1 ranking "whooped" Justine up-side her head.

i love u girl! :worship: