Russianboy90
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:30 PM
that is correct!:worship:

morningglory
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Yep :D

franny
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:50 PM
No, recently she has been playing the best of the top ten.

jazar
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:56 PM
i think juju is the most talented and complete player, but at the moment sharapova is playing the best and is looking untouchable

MikeJones
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Maria is playing dominant Tennis rightnow. Not good...DOMINANT.

supergrunt
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:01 PM
No, recently she has been playing the best of the top ten.

Deep :cool:

Also, very interesing how I make a thread about someone other than Serena and I am not harrased... :bs: :rolleyes:

bellascarlett
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:07 PM

Also, very interesing how I make a thread about someone other than Serena and I am not harrased... :bs: :rolleyes:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

It's a funny day today...I'm laughing at posts all over the place...

Plus Masha won...so good day...she gets to keep her winning streak and gets a chance to beat Justine tomorrow. :)

And yes, Maria is playing so well right now. So proud of her.

Aaron68
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Since the beginning of the USO, Masha has won 36 sets and lost 2. That's a .947 set winning percentage in that period.

She has won 19 straight matches, and 32 of her last 34.

She has won three titles in that period.

She now has a .880 Win% for the year (59-8).

It's pretty frightening how well she has playing. I'm really glad she finished off Sveta in two today, though. I hope Masha is well rested for tomorrow night.

justine&coria
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Right now, she's probably even the best player in the top 5 lol !
Jokes aside, she's clearly the best player right now. Justine will have to bring her A-game to be able to beat her.

Mightymirza
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:27 PM
yeah in current form she seems to be playing best :tape: :o !! Brong on the clay :devil:

Mightymirza
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:29 PM
i think juju is the most talented and complete player, but at the moment sharapova is playing the best and is looking untouchable

I agree...And its frightening :p !! Doesnt look like anyone can stop her from winning YEC ( except crafty momo maybe )

bellascarlett
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Since the beginning of the USO, Masha has won 36 sets and lost 2. That's a .947 set winning percentage in that period.

She has won 19 straight matches, and 32 of her last 34.

She has won three titles in that period.

She now has a .880 Win% for the year (59-8).

It's pretty frightening how well she has playing. I'm really glad she finished off Sveta in two today, though. I hope Masha is well rested for tomorrow night.

Nice! :D

franny
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:27 PM

Maybe because you make too many threads on Serena, someone who isn't even playing right now. I'm sure that if someone made like 3-4 threads on Martina Navratilova a day, they'd get harrassed too.

Beny
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Well, currently, DEFINITELY the best player out there.
Someone mentioned Justine with her A-game would beat her.
..well,I`m a Sharapova-hater and Justine-lover... but I just find Maria too impressive. I don`t think someone can beat her right now. I`m not even sure about Justine`s A-game..probably because I last saw it in 2003.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......
.................................................. ..........
Ok,the Berlin match was great against Momo...and my friends said the crushing 62,60 over LenaD on clay in Fed Cup was also tennis from another planet...but anyway, Justine from 2003 is ............and from 2005 clay-season a little is the best ever...

Mina Vagante
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:41 PM
hate to admit it but yeh sharapova probs is... but serena is still the bets when shes at her best

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:42 PM
in her best form I can agree.

But being the best player? I dont think so.

floco
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Right now yes.... but in general I dont think she's better than Henin Hardenne or Mauresmo, sorry...
She's had an incredible fall season, but let's not forget that her 2 rivals have been struggling with injuries. And also, look at her H2H with Mauresmo and JHH.
But again, right now, she definitely seems to play superior tennis. Good for her.

tennisbear7
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:02 PM
She's definitely the form player of the indoor stretch of the season.

However, I think that Ame, Kim, Justine are the best of the top ten.

supergrunt
Nov 11th, 2006, 01:21 AM
hate to admit it but yeh sharapova probs is... but serena is still the bets when shes at her best

yes, sharapova is the best in the top ten ;)

Paneru
Nov 11th, 2006, 01:26 AM
No, it's Justine.

Maria happens to be playing the
best right now, but she isn't the
best of the top ten players.