PDA

View Full Version : Overall it's been such a great year to...

markhingis
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:30 PM
all Martina fans-her huge successful comeback is the best thing that's happened to women's tennis in the last 3 years

all Masha fans,cause maria proved she's no one-slam wonder

all Momo fans,cause she won her maiden grand slam title,additionally-her second too

Write down what was great for you this year...

Linnie
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:13 PM
all Martina fans-her huge successful comeback is the best thing that's happened to women's tennis in the last 3 years
all Masha fans,cause maria proved she's no one-slam wonder
all Momo fans,cause she won her maiden grand slam title,additionally-her second tooI can add Justine's tremendous year, the resurgence of Jelena J. and Vera Z., the maturation of Nicole and Ana I. All in all, a remarkable year for me :D

Viktymise
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Not alot was great this yr, i think the Hingis comeback was really nice and she did so well when alot of ppl thought she would be nowhere this yr, lenaD's good tournaments, Tokyo, taking out nemisis Myskina in 3, then trashing Hingis 6-2 6-0 :worship: and the comeback against JHH at Indian Weels :eek: plus beating Sharapova and Jankovic back to back in LA arguably the 2 best players on the USO hard court season this yr, my personal highlight was really tho the Vee - Hingis match from Warsaw, yes ok the quality wasnt the best but the drama the build up the fight thats the kind of match the WTA needs i 07 its what made the early 00's so brilliant, but this yr has been the least exciting and dissapointing latter stages to slams for a good while unfortunatley :sad: