3. Hingis 1/2 but Hingis d. Petrova
4. Petrova 1/2

so
Mauresmo vs ?????
????? vs Henin Hardenne

Very exciting :)

bellascarlett
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Maria needs to win against Kuzzy to both keep her winning streak and get the chance to take out Justine in the semis!....:D

azmad_88
i think sharapova will be the champion from the other group

RenaSlam.
Masha vs. Enna

Kimmie will def. Amelie :tape: :lol:

lucashg
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
If Maria is feeling well and Sveta is off right from the beginning, Maria should try to win this match quickly to face a rather tired Justine tomorrow and take her chances for the #1 ranking - she should be favored. If she feel it's not worth it, then she will tank this badly to rest before she faces Amelie - who should be a bit tired as well.

jamatthews
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Maria needs to win against Kuzzy to both keep her winning streak and get the chance to take out Justine in the semis!....:D

She also only has losing H2H against 2 players this year...Kuznetsova and Justine :hehehe: She could end the year without any.

clonesheep
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I just realized that, at this point, there's still a possibility that Sharapova will be eliminated. If Kutzy beats Sharapova in straight sets and Kim beats Dementieva in straight sets, Dementieva is 0-3 and all the other three are 2-1 in match win/loss and 4-2 in set win/loss. At that point, it would come down to a comparison of number of games win/loss. So, the last two matches of RR turn out to be very crucial.

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I just realized that, at this point, there's still a possibility that Sharapova will be eliminated. If Kutzy beats Sharapova in straight sets and Kim beats Dementieva in straight sets, Dementieva is 0-3 and all the other three are 2-1 in match win/loss and 4-2 in set win/loss. At that point, it would come down to a comparison of number of games win/loss. So, the last two matches of RR turn out to be very crucial.

Maria only needs 4 games to qualify even if she loses :p

ClaudiaZ-S
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:43 PM

if Kuznetsova def. Sharapova 62 61, it sounds good! :devil:

azmad_88
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:50 PM
maria got 3 games already

bellascarlett
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Maria only needs 4 games to qualify even if she loses :p

4 games now. :)

ClaudiaZ-S
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:54 PM
4 games now. :)

so, in conclusion she is into semis :p

Ben.
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:59 PM
so maria has basically sealed he place in the semis now. well done 2 her!

ClaudiaZ-S
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Henin - Sharapova :devil: