PDA

View Full Version : Serena.. still the..

supergrunt
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Hardest hitter. I have forgotten how hard she hits the ball becuase she rarely plays. :sad:

Paneru
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Another randon idiotic thread! :lol:

RenaSlam.
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:25 PM
OMG.

This person :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard: :tape: :retard: :retard:

vswfan
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:27 PM
your threads only make people dont like Williams sisters.
I am a WS fan but I really cant see any point from those.

LoveFifteen
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Serena will be back strong in 2007! Here she is working it hard in another Aneres fashion "concept".

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/tennisfan1981/Ghettoprom.jpg

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
i agree!

Paul.
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:29 PM
this thread might be ok....except she isn't :confused:

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Serena will be back strong in 2007! Here she is working it hard in another Aneres fashion "concept".

:lol: :haha: :rolls:

le bon vivant
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:30 PM

Death

Louis Cyphre
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Lets the fight begin :lol:

LH2HBH
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:32 PM
I don't even know what to say about this user.

PatrickRyan
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:34 PM
I am a WS fan but I really cant see any point from those.

:worship: :worship:

!<blocparty>!
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Serena was never the hardest hitter.

Aneres. :hearts:

StarDuvallGrant
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:40 PM

Although I understand your viewpoint, this would be just as idiotic as supergrunt's posts.

Wojtek
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Hardest hitter. I have forgotten how hard she hits the ball becuase she rarely plays. :sad:

Buhahahahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vogus
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:46 PM
people need to understand that supergrunt is FAKING stupidity. He is NOT stupid. He is an actor who stays in character, playing a role in a continuing effort to troll this message board. He knows that in the past, even the most banal Serena-related topics have been very successful in starting arguments here.

LH2HBH
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM
people need to understand that supergrunt is FAKING stupidity. He is NOT stupid. He is an actor who stays in character, playing a role in a continuing effort to troll this message board. He knows that in the past, even the most banal Serena-related topics have been very successful in starting arguments here.

Exactly, and the mods do nothing.

There is only him and two other people on this board that i would lose if i could.

vogus
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Exactly, and the mods do nothing.

There is only him and two other people on this board that i would lose if i could.

if you are talking about piercey i have to disagree. Piercey can be very annoying but he is actually a knowledgeable tennis fan and some of his threads are informative.

ampers&
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Exactly.
It's funny that this is obvious to most members of this forum and many people have reported and complained, yet the admins have done nothing about it.
Great job team http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/20010/WTA%20World%20Smilies/retardthumb2so.gif.

supergrunt
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:21 PM
This was intended to be a legitamate thread. :sad: No matter what kind of thread I start people will be mean. :( All of you need to calm the f$%! down. :o

LH2HBH
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:27 PM
if you are talking about piercey i have to disagree. Piercey can be very annoying but he is actually a knowledgeable tennis fan and some of his threads are informative.

nope! not talking about pierce at all! :cool: he can be annoying but all in all does nothing wrong in my opinion and is a passionate and knowledgable tennis fan. :) I even like his crazy polls sometimes.

UDACHi
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:31 PM
never was.

supergrunt
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:33 PM
nope! not talking about pierce at all! :cool: he can be annoying but all in all does nothing wrong in my opinion and is a passionate and knowledgable tennis fan. :) I even like his crazy polls sometimes.

I reported yo and vogus. What you are doing is called harrasment. :( I just want to let the moderators know that I am not starting any fights or harrasing anybody... people come into my threads looking for something to fight about. Something needs to be done. :help:

LH2HBH
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:36 PM
I reported yo and vogus. What you are doing is called harrasment. :( I just want to let the moderators know that I am not starting any fights or harrasing anybody... people come into my threads looking for something to fight about. Something needs to be done. :help:

:lol:

:haha:

be my guest. You are the most notorious poster on this board. :rolleyes:

cellophane
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Serena using supergrunt as a target. :tape:

Kart
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Exactly.
It's funny that this is obvious to most members of this forum and many people have reported and complained, yet the admins have done nothing about it.
Great job team http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/20010/WTA%20World%20Smilies/retardthumb2so.gif.

I'm sorry that you're so disappointed.

Perhaps we could implement a policy of getting rid of every poster that's had a complaint against them.

Of course, that would leave this place with no members.

There is a specific forum for Serena and her fans, I suggest you start these kind of threads in there if you're not able to cope with the adverse reaction that comes with the territory of posting in General Messages.

That said, the rest of you, please try to play nice.

Go on - surprise me.