PDA

View Full Version : MARIA FANS BRACE YOURSELVES - no matter the outcome today will end with Mashabashing

LH2HBH
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:24 PM
ATTENTION MASHA FANS - Prepare yourself for one of the following outcomes.

#1. If she loses less than 6-2, 6-2 than she is stupid bitch who never should have gotten the US Open title and the gorgeous Svetlana Kuznetsova is the most talented Russian of all and I told you so, I told you so. :rolleyes:

#2. If she loses with a score greater than 6-2, 6-2 than she certainly tanked the match, she's a moneyhungry bitch, diabolicilally manipulating the circumstances at the round robin tournament to achieve the outcome she desires in her cold-hearted master plan to take over the tennis universe to the detriment of all the other earnest, hard-working girls on the tour. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#3. If she wins the match against Svetlana then she shrieked, cheated and bananad her way to a victory and she certainly got an easy draw and does not deserve this victory! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

morningglory
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Alright, I'll take #3! :lol:

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:26 PM
ATTENTION MASHA FANS - Prepare yourself for one of the following outcomes.

#1. If she loses less than 6-2, 6-2 than she is stupid bitch who never should have gotten the US Open title and the gorgeous Svetlana Kuznetsova is the most talented Russian of all and I told you so, I told you so. :rolleyes:

#2. If she loses with a score greater than 6-2, 6-2 than she certainly tanked the match, she's a moneyhungry bitch, diabolicilally manipulating the circumstances at the round robin tournament to achieve the outcome she desires in her cold-hearted master plan to take over the tennis universe to the detriment of all the other earnest, hard-working girls on the tour. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#3. If she wins the match against Svetlana then she shrieked, cheated and bananad her way to a victory and she certainly got an easy draw and does not deserve this victory! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
All three of them are true, so I really don't see your point. :devil:

RenaSlam.
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Go Maria!

-Sonic-
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Sucks to be a bitch :(

Princeza
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Go Banana !

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Option #4
If Maria wins and Dementieva somehow defeats Clijsters without losing more than 4 games, Maria is accused of favouritism for letting 2 Russians in the SF.

LH2HBH
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Option #4
If Maria wins and Dementieva somehow defeats Clijsters without losing more than 4 games, Maria is accused of favouritism for letting 2 Russians in the SF.

:haha: you are SOOOOOOOO right!