View Full Version : Where is Sesil???

dizoo
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:36 PM
is she training???
any news about her???
i miss her :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

nbaker53
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Probably taking some more performance enhancing drugs.

LoveFifteen
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Well, it's about 8:00 PM in Bulgaria right now so she's about to make her daily visit to the grave of her miscarried baby.

Sorry, I thought her whole miscarriage story was a pathetic ruse to explain away the doping. My bad!

RenaSlam.
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Doping and having sex. :drool:

UDACHi
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:47 PM
ajde sesilator. :rocker2:

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Doping and having sex. :drool:
How about Sesil's parents? They needed a lab technician to tell them that their 15-year-old daughter was doing drugs and having unprotected sex. As long as she was cliimbing up the rankings and bringing the money home, I suppose.....

mashamaniac
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:53 PM
...and probably she's taking care of her baby?? how old it must be now?any idea on what's its gender??:p ;)

Sally Struthers
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM
preparing for her thunderous return of course!

Nicjac
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Gosh guys, two years is nothing in life, be patient. Her thunderous return is more or less imminent. Well, if she quits that servant job at Masha's.

LoveFifteen
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I can't wait for Sesil to return. I will savor every one of her losses. They will bring joy to my blackened, evil heart. :bounce: :bounce:

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM
...and probably she's taking care of her baby?? how old it must be now?any idea on what's its gender??:p ;)
Sesil really was pregnant, and she really did suffer a miscarriage. I don't feel bad about her two-year suspension, but I do feel bad about that.

RenaSlam.
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I can't wait for Sesil to return. I will savor every one of her losses. They will bring joy to my blackened, evil heart. :bounce: :bounce:

I second that. She does not respect herself or the other players. Down with the Sesilator!! :devil:

LoveFifteen
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Sesil really was pregnant, and she really did suffer a miscarriage. I don't feel bad about her two-year suspension, but I do feel bad about that.

She really was pregnant. Are you sure? :eek:

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:07 PM
She really was pregnant. Are you sure? :eek:
http://www.itftennis.com/antidoping/news/pressrelease.asp?id=16150

Click on the PDF link and read it for yourself. ;)

Shoulderpova
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:08 PM
some people here are really mean :vomit:
poor the bulgarian rose :awww:

Bubba08
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Your life must be really empty then. :)

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:16 PM
As is yours, if you take such posts seriously. ;)

Bubba08
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:17 PM
As is yours, if you take such posts seriously. ;)
Don't worry, mine is ok. :D

RenaSlam.
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Don't worry, mine is ok. :D

Ha. I doubt that if your number 1 fave is Nastya. :tape:

LoveFifteen
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:21 PM

Well, you'd know something of mine is empty if you could've seen my little dicks thread before it got erased. :bigcry:

Bubba08
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:21 PM
I don't live my life through tennis. :shrug:

RenaSlam.
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:22 PM

Nor do I. :shrug:

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Apparently, you also live your life without a sense of humor.....

LoveFifteen
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:24 PM

Fortunately, neither does Nastya, or suicide would've happened a long time ago! :lol:

darrinbaker00
Well, you'd know something of mine is empty if you could've seen my little dicks thread before it got erased. :bigcry:
I could have gone the whole rest of my life without that visual in my head. Thanks a lot! :mad:

Bubba08
Apparently, you also live your life without a sense of humor.....
Everyone is not as smart as you. :sad:

RenaSlam.
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Fortunately, neither does Nastya, or suicide would've happened a long time ago! :lol:

Gahhahahaha.

:dead:

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Everyone is not as smart as you. :sad:
Trust me, if everyone were as smart as me, this world would be in A LOT of trouble. :silly:

Bubba08
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Trust me, if everyone were as smart as me, this world would be in A LOT of trouble. :silly:
:lol:
I am sure it wouldn't.

Btw, no need to bad rep me for my previous post RenaSlam588. :tape:

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Meanwhile, back on topic.....Sesil Karatantcheva is eligible to return January 1, 2008. Unfortunately for her, her suspension also prohibits her from playing ITF-sanctioned junior events, so she won't have any competitive match play between now and then. I just hope the nandrolone she took didn't do any irreparable damage to her still-developing body.

ASerenusFan
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:20 PM
So was she ever pregnant or not?
I can't believe its true, i thought everyone was making jokes about what an outrageous idea it was.

Just Do It
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:26 PM
What was her best rank ??

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I can't believe its true, i thought everyone was making jokes about what an outrageous idea it was.
Sesil was pregnant, but the level of nandrolone found in her body was too high to be a false positive, hence the doping violation and subsequent two-year suspension.

mashamaniac
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:21 PM

of course,she was pregnant but i think it was too early for her at such a yoing age to involve herself in these problems...anyways,some day she'll get back and then we'll see how she's changed?!;)

mashamaniac
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:32 PM

how u did think so?she herself said it when it came to a press confrence that she was pregnant and had used such a banned substances to prevent it for her Roland Garros matches but then it did make such a subsequents for poor sesil!

mashamaniac
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:41 PM
What was her best rank ??

i ain't sure is it right or not ,but if my brain serves me well she was once in top 30 or 25! but yet again have a peek at www.itftennis.com (http://www.itftennis.com) to be cleared up!

Pheobo
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:01 PM

Tsk tsk.

I have a hard time believing anybody would have sex with Sesil...

ASerenusFan
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:50 PM
omg, i can't believe it! how young was she at the time?
and was she trying to play tennis while pregnant?
i feel sorry for these young tennis players.