PDA

View Full Version : Janky's words... :)

Tenis Srbija
Nov 10th, 2006, 04:10 PM
So I will now post here whenever JJ says to me something interesting for yours eyes :) Just so I don't have to go from thread to thread...Like "indoor season", "rate 2006. season", "Janky's racquet..." and so :)

We spoke last night, like every night :lol: :lol:, and she said to me that is is 100 percent enjoying the "time off". When we spoke she just got back from beach, where she was trying to get some tan on... "I'm white like a cheese :(" :D that's what Janky said... Oh yes, afterwards she went to dance salsa with some friends...As I found out later she was hip-hoping as well :lol: :lol:

So the girl is really enjoying...There in hot Florida! And she didn't invite me:rolleyes: :p

JackFrost
Nov 11th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Glad to hear she´s enjoying her off season. She deserves it, because it was a great but hard season for her.
We want her to come back health and strong for the australian tour. :worship:

And thanks for posting this, Tenis Srbija. :wavey:

~Kiera~
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks, Tenis Srbija :)

Tenis Srbija
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:27 AM
BTW my name is Luka ;) :)

Tenis Srbija
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Janky will get to Belgrade in couple of days, but she will be here only two days (:sad:) and then she is heading for Spain, were she will train for Australia...

If I catch her In Belgrade, we will probably go to some drink, or play a bit of tennis, so I will take some pic's in that case... But I doubt she will have time... Family and all :rolleyes:

~Kiera~
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the information, Luka. I hope it goes well for her.

If I catch her In Belgrade, we will probably go to some drink, or play a bit of tennis, so I will take some pic's in that case...

If you do, get her to wear the green boots :lol:

Tenis Srbija
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:37 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Just Do It
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:24 PM
:aparty:

~Kiera~
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:43 AM
Luka, could you tell me what your latest article is about please? I've tried translating it and it looks like it's something about her outfit for next season - is that correct? I have to ask as the translation tool is lousy and keeps suggesting you're writing things about a "stag beetle" :lol:

Great picture, too ;)

Tenis Srbija
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:08 PM
She is in Belgrade!!! But too busy to meet with me :bigcry:

The last article is about JJ saying that the rest is over, and that she is coming to BG, then heading off to Spain for trainings... She also said (I told you this quite some while ago ;) ) that she will be wearing unique dress at GS tournaments... In the first part of the season it will be one part dresses, and than squirts and t-shirts... Next year she will be the part od designer tim in Reebok, for making her clothes... That's all ;)

~Kiera~
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:21 PM
Ah, thank you! :)

I knew you told us about her Reebok outfit (and thanks for that, it's great to know these things early) it's just it translator said something about a "sweater" which had me a bit puzzled :lol:

Tenis Srbija
Nov 22nd, 2006, 01:28 AM
:lol: