PDA

View Full Version : Breaking down the bodaciousness

miffedmax
Nov 10th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Well, regardless of today's outcome, our beloved Lena's season is winding down. Since we don't be resulted by her playing tennis, we can concentrate on just how freaking gorgeous she is. So let's break it down. Elena's overall a beauty, but what's the one thing in your mind that elevates her over, say, TOB?

Sadly, due to her current hairstyle, bangs will not be an option.

miffedmax
Nov 10th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Hmmm. Obviously I was still thinking about bangs and teddies when I wrote that.

I meant "Since we won't be distracted by tennis results, lets . . .

mc8114
Nov 10th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Other: for me she looks like she's a nice person, all around, that's what i like about her :D.

miffedmax
Nov 10th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Other: for me she looks like she's a nice person, all around, that's what i like about her :D.

Of course she is. I don't think any of us are Lena fans just because she's so pretty.

But there's no getting around the fact that she is a major hottie.

Dementinator
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:26 PM
LEnas character is the best thing first and foremost..
second shes mega intelligent.... most important too..
and well ,she has the most natrually beautiful face I have ever seen..
I also love fit strong athletic girls ,Lena takes that to a whole other level ,but despite having such a powerful body ,she maintains a incredible girly style about her ,she shows girls today its good to be strong and buff ,weighing over 100 pounds is good and having muscles looks great...she loses none of her femininty because of it...in fact it seems to heighten it..

Shes truly something very special indeed and will NEVER be replaced...

so its hard to pick one thing ,but I guess I will go with the legs.. there is some serious horsepower in those thighs ,but they looks sooooooo sweet!!!

mc8114
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Of course she is. I don't think any of us are Lena fans just because she's so pretty.

But there's no getting around the fact that she is a major hottie.she's a major hottie i reckon :lol:

roldmant
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:18 PM
I agree with Cap.. While her smile makes me woozy and her tush gives me fever, it's those legs send me into another world...

quasar
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:24 PM
That spontaneous, charming, sky-brightening smile, hands down.

Cheers,

Carlos

Pilongo
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:18 PM
This question is not about her character, wich is magnificient we all know, but physically what keeps me falling in love every time i see her again are, 50% smile, 50% legs, i'll try later to sort them in 51/49 and vote, but i'm in love with both things. Well really i'm in love with the whole thing ;)

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 04:11 PM
I like and envy her hair...............her hair is pretty she has iot very long and very complete I guess soft too...............and I would like to have that kind of hair(but in black not bolnde)

slk45
Nov 24th, 2006, 09:00 AM
The only legitimate and intelligent response is "all of the above."
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: