PDA

View Full Version : Petrova seeking another coach?

crazillo
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:21 AM
o.5 Nadia Petrova will not advance to the semifinal. After defeating Mauresmo on Tuesday in her opener, the Russian lost two straight matches to finish the year with a 48-19 record.

"I'm disappointed with the way I played," Petrova said, "and also there's some things going in my team which are a little bit frustrating. For once I really felt like I have the right people around me, but now they are not really fitting well together. It looks like I'll have to look maybe for another person."

How much did she have now this year? :lol:

Ben.
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:25 AM
o.5 Nadia Petrova will not advance to the semifinal. After defeating Mauresmo on Tuesday in her opener, the Russian lost two straight matches to finish the year with a 48-19 record.

"I'm disappointed with the way I played," Petrova said, "and also there's some things going in my team which are a little bit frustrating. For once I really felt like I have the right people around me, but now they are not really fitting well together. It looks like I'll have to look maybe for another person."

How much did she have now this year? :lol:

god knows how many coaches she has had this year :rolleyes: it just seems whenever things don't go the way their suppose to in her favour then she blames the coach or whoever when really it should be her that should be the one blame really. typical of her :weirdo:

Epigone
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:33 AM
god knows how many coaches she has had this year :rolleyes: it just seems whenever things don't go the way their suppose to in her favour then she blames the coach or whoever when really it should be her that should be the one blame really. typical of her :weirdo:I read a slightly different quote..."There are some things going on in my team which are a bit frustrating," she said. "I had thought that I had the right people around me but now they are not really fitting together and they are having some arguments.":shrug:

Kunal
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:01 AM
i think she was jus spent

goldenlox
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:04 AM
It's not a big deal. Nadia wants things a certain way, and she's trying to make it happen.

natacha1
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:09 AM
So the team made her play bad ?? And that while she playes so great against Amelie ?
I would change that team too :p

ioni
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:05 PM
maybe what she needs is yuri sharapov :devil: might help her who knows !she might not win but she will always have :banana: :banana: :banana: