PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Annoying Player Things

supergrunt
Nov 10th, 2006, 02:08 AM
What little things that players do irritate you?

Me personally :o , I don't like the stupid little jumpy thing before serves, bouncing the ball alot before you serve (Novak Djokovic :mad: ) , crybabies :lol: , abbreviated service motions :( , and alot of other things that I can't think of. :)

Lindsayfan32
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:32 AM
When you see a more than one change of ends and much as I love Lindsay she is alway tiring her dam shoes laces. Every change of ends I have one question WHY?

Bowser
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:33 AM
justine's 'allez' and maria's screeching annoy me

Kunal
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:12 AM
maria's over the top....seemingly superficial celebrations annoy me

Andy.
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Do you ever start positive threads :o

Mileen
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:48 AM
The small steps Maria is taking in between her walks on court, are annoying to me.

vma
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:07 AM
well, in general i don't like JuJu's "allez" but today i'll be cheering for her against Amelie :)
i don't know why each time she is about to serve Maria has to do something with her hair.. you know, putting it behing her ears.. maybe this calms her down

mandynyuna
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:19 AM
well, in general i don't like JuJu's "allez" but today i'll be cheering for her against Amelie :)
i don't know why each time she is about to serve Maria has to do something with her hair.. you know, putting it behing her ears.. maybe this calms her down
watch
Yeah exactly. She always does that even if her hair is perfectly in place. I dont really watch the men but I think Nadal also likes to pull his socks up. His socks are like soccer socks...everytime I see him do that I'm like 'Isn't your socks high enough already?'

Read in a magazine Nadia Petrova likes to sit at only one seat on one side of the court so much that she would even cut in front of the other player just to get it.

mandynyuna
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:21 AM
The small steps Maria is taking in between her walks on court, are annoying to me.

Small steps? As in bounces?

Beny
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Mashara :tape: Why the hell is she always putting the hair behind ears??????????????? The hair is always the same. If it got on her cheek then I understand she needs to put it behind ears but it is behind ears all the time..all the match long..so why is she putting fingers there..:tape: :tape:

For example Mary, she can be getting ready before serve even 2 minutes it doesn`t annoy me.I don`t mind it.Those things with her pony-tail and fingers and so on. Because Mary is kind, nice, funny..when I look at her a I smile,
she usually smiles.

But Masha`s look on her face is like I`m gonna kill you... maybe that`s what I don`t like everything she does...I mean before serve, betweenpoints and so on

Beny
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Small steps? As in bounces?

I don`t think he means those.

When she walks for example from her chair to court..her hands do something with strings and she takes some quicker and smaller steps..it`s weird but doesn`t annoy me

crazillo
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Santoro adapting his socks to the right position. He says there is no size for his feet. :lol:

Foot's Fingers
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Most Annoying:

- Mary P is going to serve....she is going and going and going.... If she was football player f e goolkeeper she would received plenty of yellow cards for wasting times

- Andy "Duck" preparations for serving

- JHH ALLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz like a wounded macaque

before it was Masha's walks before next point speaking with herself (AO match vs Myskina)- - bright example

Foot's Fingers
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:45 AM
wait!!!
Jankovic tries to look pretty

Russianboy90
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Justines Allez... 1000000%:fiery:

ioni
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:59 AM
:yeah: masha leads ! i'm speakles :devil:

Хлоэ
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:01 AM
this thread is annoying...why not create smth positive??:wavey:

natacha1
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Jankovic who lookt up to the big scream everytime she made a point. And enjoing to see herself and that while the other players have to waith till she saw it.

Ragazzo who is putting on her glasses all the time, while these glasses are allready on her nose.

natacha1
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:04 AM
:yeah: masha leads ! i'm speakles :devil:

Justine is second :bounce: :bounce:

ioni
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Justine is second :bounce: :bounce:

but .....but.....but my girl leads :devil: c'mon guys find some annoying things about masha the fact that she yells c'mon when her opponent makes an unforced error does it count ? because she does that too and it's annoyng right ? :devil:

mandynyuna
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:35 AM
but .....but.....but my girl leads :devil: c'mon guys find some annoying things about masha the fact that she yells c'mon when her opponent makes an unforced error does it count ? because she does that too and it's annoyng right ? :devil:

I thought a lot of people would be complaining about her grunting. I don't think it's that bad...after a while you get kind of used to it.

frenchie
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Justine's allez are the worse:rolleyes:

and Sharapova's "Vamos".....come on!! you don't even speak spanish:help:

ioni
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
I thought a lot of people would be complaining about her grunting. I don't think it's that bad...after a while you get kind of used to it.

:yeah: how could i forgett about her being so loud on the court :devil: well lately everyone grunts kuznetsova .dementieva ......masha just tops them all .and yes you do get used to it ! i find my self wondering what is missing when i watch matches she doesn't play in so much silence i can ever hear my thoughts :lol:

mandynyuna
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Justine's allez are the worse:rolleyes:

and Sharapova's "Vamos".....come on!! you don't even speak spanish:help:

Maybe she likes Nadal? I know he always says "Vamos".

lindsayno1
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Justine and her Allez's

Everything maria does - DRAMA QUEEN

frenchie
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Maybe she likes Nadal? I know he always says "Vamos".

yep but Nadal is spanish at least:rolleyes:

supergrunt
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Amelie's jumping in the air is annoying :( stupid scissor-kick thing.

Mina Vagante
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:48 PM
the way matrina hingis wears her visor is annoying

Justin
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:09 PM
That goddamn Allez

esp after her opponent's UEs. Poor form.

cosmoose
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:22 PM
I don't like the way Petrova spikes opponent's UE. :rolleyes:
And lately, whats up with her goofy grin when she is losing? :rolleyes:

technique90
Nov 11th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Jankovic... when she overreacts when she misses a volley or if someone puts a good passing shot past her...
she drops her racket and bends down and puts her face in her hands.....ugh!

supergrunt
Nov 11th, 2006, 01:54 AM
some times when maria gts a good point she acts soo F%$#ing crazy and oer the top and it looks like she is having a ciesure. :rolleyes:

Derek.
Nov 11th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Jankovic... when she overreacts when she misses a volley or if someone puts a good passing shot past her...
she drops her racket and bends down and puts her face in her hands.....ugh!

:lol:

Jelena is so dramatic. :p

MisterMan
Nov 11th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Amelie running to her chair on changeovers , whether she won or lost the game.

After her opponet hits a clear winner, Jankovic smiles and shakes her head as if to say it was sheer luck.

By the way, players have rituals to keep them focused - remember Seles and her racket strings after every single point? They don't do them to actually fix the strings just like Maria isn't touching her hair because it bothers her , she does it because she's trained to follow a ritual after a point to 'ground' them, or focus them away from the last point...just sayin'.

Same reason Mary takes so long, and Hantuchova bounces like a rabbit.

Now Amelie's run to her chair - now THAT's stupid !!