PDA

View Full Version : who will be No 1 if maria beats henin in the final?

ttlltt69
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:11 AM
who will be No 1 if maria beats henin in the final?

WIMBLY2004
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Henin

treufreund
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Juju :)

Cheyne
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Once Hardenne makes the final, she is #1

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Even if Maria wins the tournament, Juju will become #1 for the second time in her career.

WonderfulLee
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:25 AM
good then....i don't want maria being #1 YE!:devil:

Hingiswinsthis
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:27 AM
I honestly don't believe Justine cares about that ranking...she's never won this event before and she's gunning for it. I also think she's enjoying her self on the court more since she rarely plays. and if she and Maria meets in the final, then she has her chance for revenge.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Justine is more deserving of the #1 ranking any IMO.

Martian Stacey
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:47 AM
Justine is more deserving of the #1 ranking any IMO.
Agree.

Maria is ending the season with some great results, but Justine has been better over the whole year

ttlltt69
Nov 10th, 2006, 02:07 AM
I honestly don't believe Justine cares about that ranking...she's never won this event before and she's gunning for it. I also think she's enjoying her self on the court more since she rarely plays. and if she and Maria meets in the final, then she has her chance for revenge.

U r absolutely right!! There are 2 majors that she hasn't got---Wimbledon , WTA Championship, she craves for it. No 1 may not be a big deal to her ...

miss_molik
Nov 10th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Yay! that would be so exciting. She is so going to make the final

Wannabeknowitall
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:27 AM

Justine's comments late last year were:

1) She wanted to stay healthy enough to play in the YEC.
2) She wanted to lessen her schedule and be consistent enough so she could get back to the number one ranking.
3) She wanted to represent her country in FED CUP.

I don't quite remember Justine saying she wanted to win the YEC.
I'm sure it's in the back of her mind at this time. She's probably more focused on making sure all three of the things she wanted to do become possible.
One is left on the list.

Kunal
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:34 AM
wont justine be no 1...given that she is already ín the final

Lady
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Justine's comments late last year were:

1) She wanted to stay healthy enough to play in the YEC.
2) She wanted to lessen her schedule and be consistent enough so she could get back to the number one ranking.
3) She wanted to represent her country in FED CUP.

I don't quite remember Justine saying she wanted to win the YEC.
I'm sure it's in the back of her mind at this time. She's probably more focused on making sure all three of the things she wanted to do become possible.
One is left on the list.

She did say she wanted to win YEC cause she's never won it before.

mandynyuna
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Why don't we try looking at Maria's perspective now? Has she actually said she wanted to be No 1? Or is winning YEC more important?

Anyway, I want a Justine-Maria final. Justine can take the title and the No1 ranking. Maria already won this in 2004 and she has plenty of time to win it again. My plan is that let Justine be No 1 AND YEC champion. After all, Maria is going to rule in 2007.

Buitenzorg
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:19 AM
good then....i don't want maria being #1 YE!:devil:

well, she couldn't even remember whose finished #1 lat year :lol:

Dasha_
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Justine.

And justice will be done.

bis2806
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:55 AM
Come on Justine!

Ben.
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:58 AM
I really don't care who finishes number one between these two & whoever does finish at the top deserves 2 be there i'd say.

kittyking
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:02 AM
wont justine be no 1...given that she is already ín the final

:rolleyes: