PDA

View Full Version : Justine's mini-interview after Petrova match

Justine Fan
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:05 PM
"I will continue to live from day to day. It's what I've been doing really well here. It gave me alot of pleasure being on court in these last two matches. I'll continue without pausing, or asking questions of myself. I have alot of motivation. I give all of myself within the context of the highs and lows, but that's the way it is. I will try to concentrate on myself, and all the positive things. Tomorrow's match may determine the first place of the group or not, but I will give it my best again. I have a semi-final to prepare, and to win another match can only bring me more confidence" - Justine

Justine want's to win .... Allez JuJu ... win for yourself and Hingis ;). Get revenge on Momo:devil:

Oh how I love this woman ... she always keeps her fans up to date :angel:

Buitenzorg
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Justine :kiss:

LoveFifteen
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:19 PM
I never thought I would say this, but ...

ALLEZ, JUSTINE!

metamorpha
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I just take a look at the locker confrontation madrid thread, it seemed they really had done this kind of conversation

*Maria skips into the locker room
Elena: I feel pretty, oh so pretty
Nadia: I feel pretty and wittty and--
Maria: Shut up!
Elena: Sorry Anna--I mean Maria.
*Justine enters and ignores everyone.
Kim: Hi, Justine! You played such a good match today! I don't think I'll ever beat you again!
Justine: Let's 'ope so.
Maria: One for four, one for four! Looking forward to another final?
Amelie: Do you think you can stomach it?
Kim: Be quiet guys, stop being so mean, I think Justine's the greatest player of our generation and everyone else is just jealous. Justine, we'll be friends for life, won't we?
Justine: Kim, if you 'aven't noticed, we aren't black sisters and we only 'ave one middle name!
*Martina enters
Martina: Hi guys! How are you?
Kim: Hi Martina! So nice to have you back! How do you like your chances here?
Martina: Well, there's no Leeendsay, no Venus and Serena so I have to admit I kind of like my chances!
Amelie: Not as long as you get served off the court by Madame Mal Ventre.
Maria: Amelie, you're just jealous because you're not a great #1 and you're going to lose that ranking at the end of the week!
Amelie: I will not! *SNIFF*
Elena: Martina, you're just a flash in the pan. I'm the only one here who's actually played this event every year this decade.
Nadia: Yeah, at the rate you're going you might even win another match by the time the next decade is here.
Martina: Don't cry, it's so nice to have you here. If I didn't see how your joke of a serve made two slam finals I probably wouldn't have come back.

Martina Hingis, Skips down the stairs to the locker room..."Hi, girls, I made it,Ah! Madrid da city of romance, da City of the Bull, da City of ze Matador
Kuzy, You sure can sling the "bull" Marti!

Nadia, Speaking of Matadors Martina, we're going to make you our door mats!
Hingis, I don't care, I have dated so many exciting Spanish guys: Alfonzo, Sergio, Carlos, Juan, Edwardo....
Elena D. "Oh! Stop it Martina, Vera won't let me date any of those lovely Spanish boys
Maria, Speaking of Bull, your boyfriend looks like one
Hingis- "Oh, Maria you are just a long drink of aqua (another language I speak) Sergio and I said nice tings to each udder...you know not the de romance of man yet, you tink you are the best "Diva" around but you are but a child!
Maria - Shut the fuck up Marti, I'm hot, I'm sizzling, I'm steaming right now
Mauresmo - "Hey, Maria wanna take a shower avec moi?"
Justine- "Let's talk tennis here, nevermind de "bull"!
Hingis - "Oh by da way Juju, Pierre Yves and I shopped all afternoon, I picked out a spanish lace negligee and PY got some spanish fly...Opps! I mean de pants with a fly that is Spanish, Marti made a funny
Kim - "Keep up with the bullshit Martina, I can't wait to clobber you one more time!
Hingis -"I don't care, you'll be leaving soon you one slam wonder wid your lowly (nobody ever hearded of him) basketball player!
Nadia - "At least he has a face that won't haunt a house!
Hingis-"Its not the man in my life its the "life" in my men!
Maria- "Yuck, get me my cape I'm going Halloween trick or treating!
Kim- "How much are you going to charge for a trick Maria?"
HIngis- You'd hardly be a "treat" either Maria, no experience"!

Nadia :help: :haha:

Justine Fan
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:32 PM
I never thought I would say this, but ...

ALLEZ, JUSTINE!

User :lol: :lol:

Have you no pride? :o