PDA

View Full Version : Who sees JuJu and Masha winning in Str8's tomorrow?

PLP
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Sorry, I just had to start this thread with all of the 'tanking' talk for tomorrow

Maria and Justine are both in Great form, Momo and Sveta both look extremely vulnerable IMHO and there is no way that a top player would 'throw' a match at this level, not when the #1 ranking is at stake!

Therefore:
I see JuJu and Masha winning in Str8's tomorrow!!!

lynch79
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:09 PM
I certainly do. Go JuJu....GO MARTINA!!!

vejh
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:13 PM
I see Shara winning in straights for sure. Not too sure about Juju.

franny
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:21 PM
I think that Sharapova will try her best, since she is not through to the final round yet. With Henin-Hardenne, I don't know. She has thrown away matches before (Back in 03?). Also, she's already talking about the semis. I hope she goes out there and try her best, but that's just cuz I really want Martina into the finals. Seriously, Justine should play this for her pride though. If she loses a third time to Mauresmo, again in a big match, she's gonna look bad even if she ends the year number 1. This is for pride now for HH.

Serena19
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Justine will want revenge.

She will thrash Momo :D

Watch this space.

cecilija
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:25 PM
I think that Sharapova will try her best, since she is not through to the final round yet. With Henin-Hardenne, I don't know. She has thrown away matches before (Back in 03?). Also, she's already talking about the semis. I hope she goes out there and try her best, but that's just cuz I really want Martina into the finals. Seriously, Justine should play this for her pride though. If she loses a third time to Mauresmo, again in a big match, she's gonna look bad even if she ends the year number 1. This is for pride now for HH.
Not really, she already lost two slam finals to Mauresmo and even if she wins this match nothing can change that. It is a dead rubber for her.

PLP
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Yeah, but Justine has pride and considering what happened In Australia and at Wimby, she will play her heart out IMO!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:26 PM
I can see it coming... but only for Masha.

Justine will go down a gear against Momo so that she can conserve energy for her match against (from what I assume) Clijsters... but she will still win.

Sharakim
Justine will probably triumph over Momo, I'm not sure about straight sets though.

Kuzzy just got steamrolled by Kim, therefore I think she'll be hurt mentally in the match against Maria tommorow. I see Maria winning in 2 sets (one tight, one easy).

Justine Fan

Berlin ;)

.ivy.
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Even though Justine knows that it's a dead rubber, I would think that she'd like to get a little revenge.

I know I would.

cecilija
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Yeah, but Justine has pride and considering what happened In Australia and at Wimby, she will play her heart out IMO!
She might play her heart out, but that might not be enough.

PLP
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Not really, she already lost two slam finals to Mauresmo and even if she wins this match nothing can change that. It is a dead rubber for her.

Except further the proof, for some, that Momo is a better player than her...I think JUJU will go out tomorrow with guns blazing! :armed:

PLP
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:31 PM
She might play her heart out, but that might not be enough.

True, and I hope noboby thinks I am disrespectful to Momo, or Sveta, I like them both a lot!! Just, considering there current form, I would be a bit surprised if either won a set tomorrow, not shocked though....may the better players win! :worship:

lynch79
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:34 PM
The first place in the group is also a factor. Even if Amelie wins in 3 sets, she will be first in the group and she'll probably avoid Maria. And I don't think Justine wants to play Maria in the semis.

bellascarlett
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Hopefully they both win without much hassle.

I want Maria to keep her winning streak alive and Martina in the semis. :)

And I agree, if anything, Justine will be playing for pride. Depends though how badly she wants revenge. I could as easily see her conserving energy for her semifinal match that will hopefully be against Kim.

DragonFlame
Nov 10th, 2006, 12:12 AM
i think justine will fight her heart out to win.

Maria i'm doubting. I know for sure she will let her people calculate what she has to do to get to the semi's #2 place as well. She has the advantage to know before her match if justine will be #1 or #2. we'll see what will happen tomorrow, it'll be interesting. I expect em both to win though.

PLP
Nov 10th, 2006, 12:22 AM
i think justine will fight her heart out to win.

Maria i'm doubting. I know for sure she will let her people calculate what she has to do to get to the semi's #2 place as well. She has the advantage to know before her match if justine will be #1 or #2. we'll see what will happen tomorrow, it'll be interesting. I expect em both to win though.

That's true...Justine/Momo is first up!