PDA

View Full Version : Please JUSTINE, beat AMELIE!

vma
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:07 PM
...so that Martina can play in the semis
contrary to the opinion of some people here, i believe Martina DOES deserve to be there
hardly anyone expected her to win a single set at YEC and she proved them wrong! if she had had a day off before her match against Amelie, i believe she would have won
whatever happens, congrats Martina!
and go JuJu! :)

lynch79
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Please, JuJu, beat Amelie tomorrow!

Océane
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Pleaaaase Justine :worship: :worship:

Martina deserves it !

Nicolás89
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:11 PM
yes please juju!!!!

msharafan
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:20 PM
please do beat her juju i too have been very impressed by martinas fight this tournie and have warmed to her people were writing her off and if it wasnt for the bad scheduling i think she would have won that match against amelie!

frenchie
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Juju!!!!:worship:

OMG first time (and only one:help: ) I cheer for her:tape:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:22 PM
For the second time in my life I'll be cheering for Justine :tape:

ctan88
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:24 PM
GO JUSTINE! Allez haha

Buitenzorg
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Indeed, HINGIS is deserved to be in the Semis ;)

-jenks-
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but, go Justine! :help:

Serena_thebest
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:40 PM
allez juju !

Paneru
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:42 PM
IMO, Justine will rest and let
Momo have it. Just watch. ;)

PatrickRyan
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:42 PM
allez MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piotr'ek
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Masha would get a cakewalk if momo gonna lose :p

PLP
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Masha would get a cakewalk if momo gonna lose :p

Doubtful, which is one of the reasons I want a Masha/Hingis semi...I don't think Martina will win, I think Justine has the best shot at beating her ATM, but I DO want to see what this match could bring, hopefully the best out of both players!

ALLEZ Justine!!!

KingA
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:54 PM
What makes u guys think that Justine will lose to Amelie tomorrow?

Justine Fan
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Juju!!!!:worship:

OMG first time (and only one:help: ) I cheer for her:tape:

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sign0135.gif

Don't want "scum" cheering for her. So no ... fuck off!

Liliana
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Allez Mauresmo!!!

Billabong
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:04 PM
GO Justine:lol:

lukehingis
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:27 PM
martina got the short end of the stick in terms of scheduling... she's not as young as she used to be and needed that extra days of rest after her gruelling win against nadia.. think she's spent the most time on the court for her RR matches...

Please, Justine, win tomorrow!!!

pooh14
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:59 PM
martina got the short end of the stick in terms of scheduling... she's not as young as she used to be and needed that extra days of rest after her gruelling win against nadia.. think she's spent the most time on the court for her RR matches...

Please, Justine, win tomorrow!!!

i frankly think no player can play top5 matches 3 consecutive days, late night matches.....all going to 3 sets..

anywya i think Justine will try her best to be Amelie because (i will just cut n paste what i post on another thread)

justine cannot tank the match
why?
because if she loses to amelie, she will qualify as second in the group, even if it goes to 3 setters....
if she is second in the group, she has to face MARIA in the semis......

and she knows with Maria's current form, she might lose the semis, and not finish #no1.
Justine will definitely want to qualify as first in the group, and most like she will play KIM, her favourite player tongue.gif and thus progress to the finals and thus finish as #no1

zabou1
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Allez Juju

Mattographer
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Why you guys think Horseteeth deserve to be in SF? :o Allez Amelie!

DragonFlame
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Why you guys think Horseteeth deserve to be in SF? :o Allez Amelie!

cause of her spirit and fights in this tournie she deserves to be. She was down 5-2 against justine and won the set. She played a very hardfought match against petrova and won. She also played 3 days in a row. She deserves this, The entertainment she gave in this tournie was amasingly high(at least for me, and im not even a fan):)

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Justine: Who are you all?
Hingis Fans: We are the fans who support Hingis.
Justine: What is your wish?
Hingis Fans: To defeat Mauresmo in your final match!!!

(takes a deep breath)
Justine: I shall deliver your VENGENCE!!! :devil:

(P.S: Malaysian posters, you should recognise the above ;) .... it's a phrase from the anime "Girl From Hell" on Animax)

Justine Fan
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:08 PM

(takes a deep breath)

:haha: :haha:

:yeah:

Justine Fan
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:09 PM
cause of her spirit and fights in this tournie she deserves to be. She was down 5-2 against justine and won the set. She played a very hardfought match against petrova and won. She also played 3 days in a row. She deserves this, The entertainment she gave in this tournie was amasingly high(at least for me, and im not even a fan):)

ditto :yeah:

moby
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Great to see one fave helping another qualify. ;)

I'm sure Justine will do her best in the match against Amelie.
Her pride is at stake too. She doesn't want to end up 1-3 against Amelie for the year.

Allez Ju!

Sund7101
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:13 PM
I will actually be cheering for Justine too, I would love to see Marti in the semis. That would be an awesome way to end the year. Marti deserves it.

treufreund
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:15 PM
people in here who feel the need to explain why they are rooting for justine need to grow up. especially if you are a kim fan. they have been teammates on Fed cup and they get along just fine now. both are great players.

pooh14
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:37 PM

(takes a deep breath)

(P.S: Malaysian posters, you should recognise the above ;) .... it's a phrase from the anime "Girl From Hell" on Animax)

lol, you are so right.
Hingis armada would be rooting for Justine.

Not only because i want hingis in the semis, I want justine to end the year as #no1 compare to maria.
And if henin tops the group, she does not need to face maria till the finals :D

Jamie
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:38 PM
AlexSydney wishes he/she had thoes great teeth with the beautiful smile.;)

Martian KC
Nov 10th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Allez Juju!:p

WIMBLY2004
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Indeed, HINGIS is deserved to be in the Semis ;)

If Mauresmo wins tomorrow, she obviously deserves more than Hingis to be in the semi:rolleyes:

josemanuel
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:03 AM
Please JuJu!!!
Martina deserves that SF spot

Lenafan
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:09 AM
Of course with Lena being an exception, but I want to see the top 4 people in the YEC regardless of ranking - Henin, Mauresmo, Sharapova and Clijsters. This foursome has won the last 5 GS'. In a fairly dull tennis year and where there is/was heavy debate over who had the best year this year, I think that would be quite exciting.

Hingiswinsthis
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:24 AM
Sorry, but I don't think Justine is Maria's character in letting someone win falsely (I felt sorry for Nadia last year and the tennis fans for Sharapova's behavior in that Semi, but hey... a win is a win).

Justine has a lot to prove tomorrow....she has let Amelie get inside her head in their recent H2H. Even though it's not a grand slam final, I feel if Justine wins tomorrow, it will serve her well for when she next meets Mauresmo in a grand slam and regain that domination. They met at the beginning of the year and now its time to settle things in the end of the year...

Davenselesport
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:27 AM
I really want to see Martina in the semis!! You never know, if she doesn't draw Sharapova she could make the finals. :)

Mattographer
Nov 10th, 2006, 02:30 AM
AlexSydney wishes he/she had thoes great teeth with the beautiful smile.;)
Do whatever you want to say and I don't give a shit about what people say. At least I have a nice smile and teeth, anyway. You're officially wasted your 5 seconds of your life :)

marlin
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:12 AM
please please please justine...;)

martina deserves to be in the semis and justine deserves to be #1.:p

allez justine!:angel:

Bowser
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:25 AM
please JHH! Come on, don't you want a 100% record in the group? :D

ioni
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:32 AM
well :scratch: i would say the other way : please amelie beat justine !

vma
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:13 AM
IMO, Justine will rest and let
Momo have it. Just watch. ;)
if she does, she may not win the group competition
and in that case, she may have to play Sharapova in the semis
i don't think Justine will let Amelie win this match

John.
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Allez Juju

Poova
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Amélie better win so Justine will get Sharapova in semis :(

Stavie
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I started to like Martina these days.
I definately prefer her to be in the semis than Momo. ;)

Allez JuJu!!!!!! :hearts:

Kunal
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:02 AM
yes please win justine....

najad
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:22 AM
please amelie beat HH.....

Michael Pemulis
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Here in Italy, Eurosport's commentators said if MoMo will lose to Justine...Petrova will get the Semi.
The rationale is the following:
Marti, Nadia and Amelia would be 1w-2l all. So, in order to break that you to consider a mini theorical round robin between the 3 of them, do not consider Justine. That done, Nadia is the first 'cause has 3 sets won and 2 sets lost. Marti is 3 sets won and 3 sets lost. Momo is 2 sets won and 3 lost.
I don't know whether a rule like this really exists in Wta, but in italian soccer It works exactly like this and we call it "classifica avulsa".

Yours Pem

Mark for Martina
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Here in Italy, Eurosport's commentators said if MoMo will lose to Justine...Petrova will get the Semi.
The rationale is the following:
Marti, Nadia and Amelia would be 1w-2l all. So, in order to break that you to consider a mini theorical round robin between the 3 of them, do not consider Justine. That done, Nadia is the first 'cause has 3 sets won and 2 sets lost. Marti is 3 sets won and 3 sets lost. Momo is 2 sets won and 3 lost.
I don't know whether a rule like this really exists in Wta, but in italian soccer It works exactly like this and we call it "classifica avulsa".

Yours Pem

Martina won 4 sets. And yes, I have corrected you in 2 other threads. :)