PDA

View Full Version : one more annoying thing about Tim Ryan...

treufreund
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:09 PM
NOT only is he OBSESSED with SHARAPOVA but then he says "do you think it is only WOMEN whistling at the male models?" Tracy laughs thinking he means gay boys are admiring them too. :):cool: and then Tim, sensing that, points out that "whistles can also mean boos in Europe" What a homophobic wuss!:rolleyes: who felt the need to make sure that nobody thought he was implying that heaven forbid some gay men were enjoying the match and models. :p

MikeJones
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Geez, he has to call 3 matches a day, give him a break.

Hes trying to keep things lively...its hard when your working 6+ hours straight on Mic

Jeff
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:14 PM
yes tim ryan sucks end of story, and his nasal voice is annoying.

morningglory
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:17 PM
I don't think he intended that comment to be homophobic...

Helen Lawson
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:17 PM
I've never seen Tim Ryan and BJK in the same room at the same time.

QUEENLINDSAY
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:20 PM
I can agree that Tim Ryan and Tracy Austin totally sucks on commenting but for Tim being a homophobic, i wont go there yet.

treufreund
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I don't think he intended that comment to be homophobic...

he did not intend it that way but it just showed him being uncomfortable going there.

goldenlox
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:27 PM
They are in New York, watching it on tv.

This is TR.net -

And the journalists? The only non-Euro whom we know who is there is Doug Robson (an American who's writing for us). The Versus Channel is so excited about the event that they have Tracy Austin and Tim Ryan broadcasting from NY, where they (and Pete Bodo) can still smell the hot dogs wafting from the championships over-rated former home, the ancient MSG.

Sally Struthers
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:52 PM
he always gets the score wrong and mixes up Henin and Hingis :fiery:

UncleZeke
Nov 9th, 2006, 08:20 PM
It's a tough job, so I won't knock Tim or Tracy, but I will say, it wouldn't bother me in the least if I never heard either one of them ever call another tennis match as long as I live ..

vogus
Nov 9th, 2006, 08:50 PM
gay men are just as or even more likely to whistle at the male ball boys as women are, where's the problem.

tennisfan5
Nov 9th, 2006, 08:58 PM
I find it more annoying that he ALWAYS gets the score wrong, says the wrong players name, confuses in/out calls. It really happens on a regular basis.