PDA

View Full Version : Player's Nike-shoes with their name on

Maxmiffed
Nov 9th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Player's Nike-shoes with their name on

I think it's so cool that the players have their name on their Nike-shoes.
Yesterday I saw Maria Sharapova's shoes on ES with "Maria" written on the shoes.
So cool!

Do any of you have photos of other player’s Nike-shoes, where I can see her name written on the shoes?

I am especially interested in Nike-shoes from Anastasia Myskina and Daniela Hantuchova, but I would very much like see other shoes with player's name on too!

If you have pics, please post!

Thx!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Cecilia:hearts:

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

tennis-master83
Nov 9th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Player's Nike-shoes with their name on

I think it's so cool that the players have their name on their Nike-shoes.
Yesterday I saw Maria Sharapova's shoes on ES with "Maria" written on the shoes.
So cool!

Do any of you photos of other player’s Nike-shoes, where I can her name written on the shoes?

I am especially interested in Nike-shoes from Anastasia Myskina and Daniela Hantuchova, but I would very much like see other shoes with player's on too!

If you have pics, please post!

Thx!

from
Cecilia:hearts:

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

The "Maria" shoes are already a brand for Nike right now !

watchdogfish
Nov 9th, 2006, 05:19 PM
I know he's a male tennis player :lol: but Rafael Nadal had 'Vamos' on one shoe and 'Rafa' on the other during Roland Garros this year :)

Maxmiffed
Nov 9th, 2006, 05:21 PM
The "Maria" shoes are already a brand for Nike right now !

Wow, I didn't know that!:)

goldenlox
Nov 9th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I remember Nastya had a full page Head racket add.
And the Tropicaca add photos.
I think Spunky has that.
I haven't seen "Myskina" shoes

lindsayno1
Nov 9th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Lindsays trainers say Mrs Leach

vejh
Nov 9th, 2006, 06:07 PM
I think Elena had her name on as well (but she isn't with Nike, I know)

BTW, Nike should be paying Venus for coming up with this idea way back in......2001.

darrinbaker00
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:07 PM
It's not that big of a deal. You can order them with your name on them if you want to.

Lindsayfan32
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Lindsays trainers say Mrs Leach

I read somewhere I can't remeber where exactly. That Nike sent Lindsay a pair of shoes with Mrs Leach on them just before she got married as a joke and she had on her shoes ever since.

streag
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Well I've heard from Eurosport coverage that only GS champions can have their names on their Nike shoes. Sam Smith told that. Apparently Yonex has different policy as Lena has her name on her shoes.

RonnieO'Sullivan
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:21 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/buffon1983/danielka.jpg

Justine Fan
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Justine has her name on her shoes also :)

darrinbaker00
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Well I've heard from Eurosport coverage that only GS champions can have their names on their Nike shoes. Sam Smith told that. Apparently Yonex has different policy as Lena has her name on her shoes.
I stand corrected. I just logged to the Nike Store site, and the general public can no longer buy customized tennis shoes. I wonder when they stopped that?

thesupernova
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:32 PM
i have a pair of nikes with my name on them:)
here's the link to the nike id store:
nikeid.nike.com/

Derek.
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:36 PM

Daniela has her name on her shoes sometimes.

.ivy.
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Vamos Nole.

You could always write your name on them in Sharpie. :P

einna
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:52 PM
I stand corrected. I just logged to the Nike Store site, and the general public can no longer buy customized tennis shoes. I wonder when they stopped that?

i went to a nike store in san francisco but it was 2 months ago and they still do that.. i didn't know they stopped it... it costs around 90USD above....

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 12:01 AM
i went to a nike store in san francisco but it was 2 months ago and they still do that.. i didn't know they stopped it... it costs around 90USD above....
According to the Niketown site, you can't do it with tennis shoes anymore. It's been more than two months since I've been to the S.F. store, so you would know about that a whole lot better than I would.

clonesheep
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:51 AM

A-ha! So Daniela's nickname (according to herself) is Danielka. I guess that's how her friends and family call her.

Maxmiffed
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Hi RonnieO'Sullivan! Thx so very much for the pic of Dani's shoe! I like it so very much. It's so cool with these shoes.

I would like sooo much to see the shoes of Anastasia Myskina too!

from
Cecilia

Kunal
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:01 AM
didnt serena also have it a couple of years ago

hurricanejeanne
Nov 10th, 2006, 10:30 AM
I read somewhere I can't remeber where exactly. That Nike sent Lindsay a pair of shoes with Mrs Leach on them just before she got married as a joke and she had on her shoes ever since.

LOL. That sounds believable to me. ;)

dreamgoddess099
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:29 AM
didnt serena also have it a couple of years ago

Serena has her own Nike shoe called Serena Nike Show with her initials SW on every different pair. She also has her name on her warm-up jacket, head band, underwear, earings, racket bag, racket, sports bra, socks, fingernails, necklace, ring, watch, and teeth.

Ben.
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:37 AM
i no these aren't related 2 nike shoes but sveta & nadia have their names on their shoes as well 2 (sveta - fila, nadia - adidas). i saw their names on their shoes when they were playin stuttgart against each other. think these days a lot of the top players & even the hot ones (like daniela) have their names on their shoes so it's no surprise.

Ben.
Nov 10th, 2006, 11:38 AM

nice shoes ;) from dani there :wavey:

darrinbaker00
Nov 10th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Serena has her own Nike shoe called Serena Nike Show with her initials SW on every different pair. She also has her name on her warm-up jacket, head band, underwear, earings, racket bag, racket, sports bra, socks, fingernails, necklace, ring, watch, and teeth.
I used to have my name on all my clothes as well, but then I turned 10. ;)