PDA

View Full Version : What I hate Most

dr03
Nov 9th, 2006, 01:58 AM
The thing i can't stand about tennis is retirements. I wonder sometimes if players just use it as a cop out. Drops the validity of the game IMO, would like to see them get fined for these mysterious injuries that pop up every week unless it's a legit reason.

Maybe im in the minority here, I just think this is something that should be changed.

dr03
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:14 AM
My only way to cut down on this would be to fine players for withdrawing unless its a legit injury, guess its just me though.

égalité
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:22 AM
But what about players like Alexandra Stevenson, who coincidentally, yet legitimately, get injured every single time they're losing a match? :tape:

dr03
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:50 AM
I dunno, just grow tired of players always withdrawing to these mysterious injuries that are mostly fake.

darrinbaker00
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:52 AM
I dunno, just grow tired of players always withdrawing to these mysterious injuries that are mostly fake.
How do you know they're mostly fake?

tennnisfannn
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:42 AM
My only way to cut down on this would be to fine players for withdrawing unless its a legit injury, guess its just me though.
You are talking about players who are not short on the dollar, can you imagine fine-ing maria $100,000 when she easily makes half a million a week