PDA

View Full Version : Will Versus Show Sharapova AGAIN Tonight Instead of Hingis ?

pierce0415
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Full VERSUS Schedule (subject to change):
Tuesday, November 7 – Friday, November 10 (all matches are singles)
Round Robin First Match - 12pm ET LIVE
Round Robin Second Match - 2pm ET LIVE
Round Robin Third Match - 4pm ET LIVE
Re-air of Best Match of the Day - 11pm ET

yesterday I was looking forward to seeing Henin v Hingis, clearly the best match of the day. but when I got home and turned on the TV, Pova was screaming her way against Dementieva. Will this situation repeat itself today? I would love to see Hingis outsmart and frustrate Petrova but I am afraid the stupid VERSUS network will show us Masha v Kim :help:

PLP
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Probably Nadia/Martina as it was the best match of the day, though I wouldn't mind seeing Kimme/Masha again, it was a very entertaining 2 sets!

RenaSlam.
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:40 PM
For sure they will show Masha. She is the only one that matters in tennis anyway. :rolleyes:

lecciones
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:08 PM
OMG that is a sad situation if it were true RenaSlam588, then tennis is truely on a slide.

LoveFifteen
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Those fuckers had better show MARTI!!!! :mad: :mad:

tennis ace
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:23 PM
I know that this has been discussed to death but is OLN showing any of tennis this week?

goldenlox
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Arguing about what they should show on Versus, is like arguing what should be on Raw Dog on Sirius satellite radio.
There's no audience.
If you are a tennis fan who has Versus ( there's about 20 of you in the world),
then tape it all

cometz9
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I know that this has been discussed to death but is OLN showing any of tennis this week?

OLN = Versus

tennis ace
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:50 PM
OLN = Versus

well i didn't really need the bitchy attitude but thanks anyway:o J/K
On my tv that channel shows alot of things but none of them say tennis which kind of sucks.

Chewie
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:38 AM
I would love to see Hingis outsmart and frustrate Petrova

Well done with the crystal ball...
;)