PDA

View Full Version : Martina must've worked with Radek on that serve!!

markhingis
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:09 PM
She's been impressive! I haven't seen her serving that well and effective during this comeback.
Radek is nice and supportive,that augurs well to Martina.
Good luck ag. Momo!

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:11 PM
She's been impressive! I haven't seen her serving that well and effective during this comeback.
Radek is nice and supportive,that augurs well to Martina.
Good luck ag. Momo!

must of been a great match. cannot wait 2 see it on youtube, good luck martina against amelie :)

TonyP
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:20 PM
I agree, as I posted on the other thread.

Her first serve is becoming an actual weapon. Even got a few points today on good deep second serves, although Nadia blasted the easy ones out of the court.

But the important think is, HIngis is holding serve more (one loss of serve today came on two impossible netcords that fell in Nadia's favor)

But I think we are going to see a whole different Hingis come out smokin' next season. And tennis had better hope I am right, because Maria could dominate if Hingis doesn't stand in her way.

Beny
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Martina was serving great..
I hope she gets to the semis...

lecciones
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:31 PM
must of been a great match. cannot wait 2 see it on youtube, good luck martina against amelie :)

Im itching to download the torrent!!!

Rollo
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:57 PM
A better serve is one half of the equation--taking balls on the rise is the other. Martina did well today when she stepped in and smacked her backhand down the line.

RenaSlam.
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Serving great at times!

Marcus Jordan
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:44 AM
These are great signs. And physically she would be more tired now than she ever has been, so with a fresh bodi at the Aust Open on her favorite surface LOOKOUT!

Drake1980
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I'm proud of you Martina!!!

metamorpha
Nov 9th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Leave Melanie, Go Radek :lol:

Ferosh
Nov 9th, 2006, 01:08 AM
Hopefully she can also improve the second serve so that she can beat the big hitters more often. She was great today!

DavyJone96431
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:02 AM
yes, serving very well at times

alfonsojose
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Radek isn't working her serve only :eek: :devil:
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=getty-tennis-wta-women-esp-hingis_6_15_11_pm&prov=getty

BarsonlyOne
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:39 AM
she served very well against nadia today. lots of cheap points with hard serves and very well placed serves. as usual second serves are still an issue. i was watching the match and she was up 6-4 3-2 break up, and i was like " oh martinas going to take this easily" next thing i knew we were in the third and they were battling it out..