PDA

View Full Version : Momo Took A Swipe @ Nadia After Her Loss Yesterday :rocker:

pierce0415
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:46 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=Ah7NBK6H8axMZGIFJie5hYA4v7YF?slug=ap-wtachampionships&prov=ap&type=lgns

"Petrova didn't have a great game," Mauresmo said. "She had a good game, a smart game, and that's what's frustrating."

props to Amelie for stating what I already know. Nadia's game is "good" at best, not at all "great" like the other elite players. Momo is mad that she was not able to take advantage of an average player :lol:

RR-87
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:47 PM
:rolleyes:

treufreund
Sour grapes by MOMO!

Wayn77
"Petrova didn't have a great game," Mauresmo said. "She had a good game, a SMART game, and that's what's frustrating."

I like that word - that's a compliment.

Shoulderpova
sore loser :o

LH2HBH
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Go Amelie! I love a bit of drama.

GoDominique
"pierce0815 didn't make a great post", Mauresmo added. "In fact, he didn't make a good post either, let alone a smart one. To be honest, I think he should die a painful death."

Amé :worship:

bellascarlett
piercy, you're back....:lol:

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:49 PM
"pierce0815 didn't make a great post", Mauresmo added. "In fact, he didn't make a good post either, let alone a smart one. To be honest, I think he should die a painful death."

:lol: :lol:

jazar
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:50 PM
i think mauresmo was actually describing her own game, but got a bit confused.

goldenlox
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Nadia said Amelie wasn't 100%.
No one said Nadia was unbelievable yesterday.
All you have to do is win the match.

RR-87
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:51 PM

:haha:

Morrissey
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Amelie is a sore loser here. If Nadia has a poor game why does Nadia have more titles then Amelie this year. And by the way Nadia has beaten Amelie twice this year now. And she kicked Mauresmo's butt easily yesterday.

bellascarlett
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:52 PM
i saw some people missing you by the way, pierce. :rolls:

pierce0415
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:53 PM
i saw some people missing you by the way, pierce. :rolls:

:lol:
can you tell me which thread you saw it in? I want to see :p

fufuqifuqishahah
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=Ah7NBK6H8axMZGIFJie5hYA4v7YF?slug=ap-wtachampionships&prov=ap&type=lgns

"Petrova didn't have a great game," Mauresmo said. "She had a good game, a smart game, and that's what's frustrating."

wow Amelie, it's just like your own game.

silverwhite
Amelie is a sore loser here. If Nadia has a poor game why does Nadia have more titles then Amelie this year. And by the way Nadia has beaten Amelie twice this year now. And she kicked Mauresmo's butt easily yesterday.

Where did she say that? :weirdo:

Helen Lawson
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:55 PM
I took it as something that got a little lost in translation. I like Nadia a lot, but, no, I don't think she has a killer game that can win majors or beat top players very often, so technically speaking, I kind of thought, while potentially unintentional, Amelie kind of nailed it.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:55 PM
can you tell me which thread you saw it in? I want to see :p

I think it was deleted because it was full of lies :devil:

MisterMan
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Uh, if Nadia's game is just "good" what do you say about a player who got her ass kicked by her ?
Answer: "Worse."

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:22 PM

props to Amelie for stating what I already know. Nadia's game is "good" at best, not at all "great" like the other elite players. Momo is mad that she was not able to take advantage of an average player :lol:

Sometimes thats all you need.
;)

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:24 PM
is Amelie related to Arsene Whinger :tape:

Serena19
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:26 PM

She should be after another humiliating loss:rolleyes:

tenn_ace
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:28 PM
thank you thank you thank you God that I can give pierce7495734895 a bad rep again :worship:

Jakeev
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:31 PM

Do you always say crappy things or do you just do it on here because nobody gives a crap about you?

LefandePatty
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Blah, that's Chokomomo.

faste5683
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:05 PM
“one of the leading dangerous people”

Diam's
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:07 PM
She said that 'Nadia didn't have a great game' i.e Nadia didn't play great in that match , not that 'Nadia doesn't have a great game'.

Ballbasher
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Nadia did what she had to do to beat her :shrug:

goldenlox
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Nadia has a chance to prove something this week.
This is an important match with Martina.

Drake1980
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:46 PM
:tape:

Denise4925
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:53 PM
LOL, I can believe Amelie said this. Especially after her comments in 2002 about everyone being tired of seeing all-Williams finals after her loss to Serena in a slam quarter or semi during that year. Although, I can't remember which loss it was. :lol:

I remember thinking, if that's true Amelie why don't you do something about it.

griffin
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:56 PM
She said that 'Nadia didn't have a great game' i.e Nadia didn't play great in that match , not that 'Nadia doesn't have a great game'.

Now, now, don't go making sense or people won't be able to pig-pile on her.

pft, if people spent half as much energy thinking about their own words as they do picking apart the players...

Gerri
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:09 PM
OMG :eek: Saying an opponent played a good, smart game IS DISGUSTING. Who does she think she is to make such outrageous and offensive comments?

manu32
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:27 PM
bad loser but loser and 6/2 6/2 ......no comment.......

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:31 PM

OMG :lol:

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Do you always say crappy things or do you just do it on here because nobody gives a crap about you?

He's just being an idiot as usual, attention seeker pierce 0415 is :rolleyes:

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:36 PM
even though i like amelie as a player, she shouldn't of really said those comments because nadia is a great player & won fair & square. amelie just couldn't take the loss i guess.

Nicolás89
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:38 PM
well amelie is right!!!:p nadia isnt a great player but she does but she has to do to win a match:wavey:

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:44 PM
well amelie is right!!!:p nadia isnt a great player but she does but she has to do to win a match:wavey:

yeah, your probably right. i guess maybe some of us were being 2 harsh of amelie here. nadia is a great player i reckon but she's still got a lot more in her career 2 achieve than at this present moment.

spinpup
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:54 PM
OMG :eek: Saying an opponent played a good, smart game IS DISGUSTING. Who does she think she is to make such outrageous and offensive comments?

~Kiera~
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:20 PM

That's the way I read it, too. Guess we're in the minority, though.

goldenlox
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Amelie is right, Nadia is far from great.

Hugo24
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:45 PM
At least Amelie speaks the truth .

RenaSlam.
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Amelie :worship:

PLP
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:05 AM
That's the way I read it, too. Guess we're in the minority, though.

Of course that's what she meant. I mean her English is very good but it's still not her 1st language! & she really played badly in that match, as is obvious by the fact that she only won 4 games! :help: