PDA

View Full Version : Kim&Ju: incredible statistic...

pigmalion
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:30 PM
I just heard now at the belgian radio :

Until now Justine has won 411 matches and lost 98 in her career
And kim has won 411 matches and lost 98 in her career

They have the same stats !!!

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Unbelievable :eek:

They are soul sisters but don't know it yet :devil:

azmad_88
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:38 PM
lol...thats nice to see ...

LH2HBH
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Haha - Kim has always had a better win-loss record. Looks like JHH ALMOST caught up!

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Haha - Kim has always had a better win-loss record. Looks like JHH ALMOST caught up!

Almost? Are the stats not the same? If they are the same, where does catching up come into it?

OK Kim may have had a better win-loss record, but Justine won the more important matches i.e. 5 Grand Slams :devil: So really, Justine has the better stat! :)

LH2HBH
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:50 PM
According to the wtatour.com her win-loss record is 410-98 and Kim's is 411-98.

I guess it doesn't bear mentioning that Kim has more career prize money, titles and was the first to achieve the #1 ranking.:cool:

arn
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:51 PM

Justine won a match yesterday. Probably that's not in the stats atm.

saki
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:55 PM

I guess it doesn't bear mentioning that Kim has more career prize money, titles and was the first to achieve the #1 ranking.:cool:

She has more prize money because she played a lot of doubles which Justine never really did. She also keeps playing Tier IIIs like Hasselt and Luxembourg (now a Tier II but a III for quite a while) that inflate her titles list.

tenn_ace
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Capriati was right after all: Belgian sisters

tennisrox
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Thats amazing

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:11 PM

Ah but Justine was at #1 longer and has an Olympic Gold medal and was the first Belgian to reach 7000 points on a season alone.

BTW ... I think GS's go down more in history than more career prize money and little titles. JHH will be in the history books of tennis much more than Kim :devil: I guess that does bear mentioning!:) Oh and yes, JHH is in the history books first by being one of 7 players to reach 4 GS finals in a season and also winning RG and Eastbourne straight after each other (RG without dropping a set) oh and also winning RG back to back.

Taxi for flyguydsl :devil:

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Justine won a match yesterday. Probably that's not in the stats atm.

We know that, it's just that it's far too intellectual for flyguydsl

brent-o
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:13 PM

Still, though I hate to admit it, Kim has increibly underachieved when compared to her countrywoman. It struck me before the Clijsters-Sharapova when they said Sharapova has 2 slams and Kim only one. Obviously I knew that but it's weird that she's been around so long with such a great game and yet Sharapova even has more than her.

Allez-H
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Damn, those two keep copying eachother :lol:

Morrissey
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Kim Clijsters fans need to get real. Kim's a good player but Justine is a legend. Justine has won 3 out of the 4 slams and she has 5 grand slam titles. And by the way Justine has beaten Kim in THREE GRAND SLAM FINALS. And Justlne easily dismissed kim twice this year in the slams at the French Open and Wimbledon. Everyone knows Justine is the SUPERIOR PLAYER. And that's the facts. The grand slam results mean more then anything. Clijsters wins a lot of minor events tier III events where hardly any other top 10 players are playing. Justine by contrast most of her titles are the BIGGER EVENTS.

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:27 PM
That's cool, not really sure if that's ever happened before

RenaSlam.
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Wow.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Kim Clijsters fans need to get real. Kim's a good player but Justine is a legend. Justine has won 3 out of the 4 slams and she has 5 grand slam titles. And by the way Justine has beaten Kim in THREE GRAND SLAM FINALS. And Justlne easily dismissed kim twice this year in the slams at the French Open and Wimbledon. Everyone knows Justine is the SUPERIOR PLAYER. And that's the facts. The grand slam results mean more then anything. Clijsters wins a lot of minor events tier III events where hardly any other top 10 players are playing. Justine by contrast most of her titles are the BIGGER EVENTS.

Excellent post Morrissey :worship:

Hey flygudsl .... seen this? :devil:

LH2HBH
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Excellent post Morrissey :worship:

Hey flygudsl .... seen this? :devil:

oh CALM THE FUCK DOWN :rolleyes:

I was just arguing for fun and I happen to like Kim a lot. I really could care less about who is better, obviously Justine has more GS's and proven herself and her game time and time again. Believe me I've learned my lesson posting with you. :weirdo:

YOU REALLY NEED TO RELAX. :help:

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:36 PM
oh CALM THE FUCK DOWN :rolleyes:

I was just arguing for fun and I happen to like Kim a lot. I really could care less about who is better, obviously Justine has more GS's and proven herself and her game time and time again. Believe me I've learned my lesson posting with you. :weirdo:

YOU REALLY NEED TO RELAX. :help:

:haha: :haha:

You're the one who's getting all uppity and need to calm down! I was also joking. Where could you see I was getting serious!

Just because you lost the fun argument and was proved wrong you get all "CALM THE FUCK DOWN"! I was fine and having a laugh .... you got all uppity :cuckoo: Morrissey was the first one to get serious about it and I (for fun) just asked you to look at it! Blimey ... you are uptight arn't you? :help:

You are the one who started shouting first .... I think you need to relax :lol: :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:59 PM
lets call 4-1-1 for FUNNNNN!

heeey hooo....

heeeey hooo...

anyone else remember that show? lol

Slumpsova
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:08 PM
what a rival :speakles:

vejh
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:22 PM
They have parallel careers no doubt. If one is out injured be prepared for the other to be out injured as well (for a lengthy period of time).

Meelis
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:47 PM
:eek:

-VSR-
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Kim just got her 99th loss.