http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/madridtuesday/f_18.jpg

:help:

thedragon
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:00 PM
leave message here

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:03 PM
^^
Reported and printed out ready for faxing along with all the others :)

thedragon
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:03 PM
I'll change it then

thedragon
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:04 PM
^^
Reported and printed out ready for faxing along with all the others :)

who are you faxing it to?

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:04 PM
I'll change it then

Too late ... it's been reported, printed (hence the proof) and sent to them:p

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:06 PM
who are you faxing it to?

WTA world and JHH's lawyers. I have their number through someone I know on her website :)

thedragon
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:07 PM
WTA world and JHH's lawyers. I have their number through someone I know on her website :)

why her lawyers? Are they going to sue me? :tape:

MinnyGophers
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:08 PM
What is that on her leg?
It looks like a bad Paint attempt...

tenn_ace
we know yo are here, so no need to post all those caption threads. what are you trying to make up with threads for your absence?

Justine Fan
why her lawyers? Are they going to sue me? :tape:

Because it's slanderous that's why and as it's written it's proof! I've looked into this a lot and I've been advised to do this :D

thedragon
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Because it's slanderous that's why and as it's written it's proof! I've looked into this a lot and I've been advised to do this :D

ok then. I apologise for any harm caused :)

Dexter
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:10 PM
gosh, Piercecrap back in action...

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:11 PM
ok then. I apologise for any harm caused :)

Thanks for your apologies, but it's been printed out already. Unfortunately, these things shouldn't be said in the first place ......... so .........

thedragon
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks for your apologies, but it's been printed out already. Unfortunately, these things shouldn't be said in the first place ......... so .........

well I've leanerd my lesson. I'll await my punishment

Martian KC
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Justine is turning into.............................................. .........................Venom!

griffin
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:25 PM

Probably by someone who wants to see YOUR butt slapped with a restraining order.

Justine, this is why you don't got to cut-rate tattoo artists.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Probably by someone who wants to see YOUR butt slapped with a restraining order.

Justine, this is why you don't got to cut-rate tattoo artists.

no Griffin, by a lawyer actually :worship:

I'm all for a joke on here, but when slander or libel come into it (especially when it's someone I hughly respect) I don't like it!

Do you allow racism on here? No. So why allow slander/libel? :D

controlfreak
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:18 PM

"After being injected into my foot against my will, Dr Evil's abominable black virus of death is spreading rapidly up my leg. My fitness is about 40%; I will attempt to compete in the Year End Championships, but if I am forced to retire at any point, this crippling and painful disease is the quite visible and obvious reason why I cannot continue."

--Formal statement released by Justine Henin-Hardenne's press team

LH2HBH
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:44 PM

I'm all for a joke on here, but when slander or libel come into it (especially when it's someone I hughly respect) I don't like it!

Do you allow racism on here? No. So why allow slander/libel? :D

OH for god sakes calm down.

Wayn77
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:45 PM

X-MEN 4! :scared:

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:31 PM
I don't understand :scared:, what is the picture supposed to mean? It looks like someone painted black on her leg in Microsoft Paint :rolleyes:, JustineFan, what's going on?

Drake1980
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:32 PM
:scared:

MCM
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Am I totally missing something here? I am quite confused by this thread...sorry.:confused:

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:41 PM
OH for god sakes calm down.
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/image/tongue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5ESHUT+THE+ FUCK+UP+NOSEY%21%5E_%5E.gif

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:43 PM
I don't understand :scared:, what is the picture supposed to mean? It looks like someone painted black on her leg in Microsoft Paint :rolleyes:, JustineFan, what's going on?

Hi babe :hug:

It's some sort of protective tape for her calf/muscle injury that she got in the Fed Cup!

psychoblood
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:00 AM
Hi babe :hug:

It's some sort of protective tape for her calf/muscle injury that she got in the Fed Cup!

I thought it was more for her KNEE, not the calf.:p

But then again, you said 'muscle', so no harm done :wavey:

smiler
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:08 AM
You went to see a lawyer about light-hearted caption competitions on a tennis forum?! :haha: :help:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:09 AM
That's looks like more of a PAINT-ON than a STICK-ON protective tape to me... :tape:

Ben.
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:09 AM
gosh, Piercecrap back in action...

:lol: unfortunately. bet he's planning some other crap on players that he hates :rolleyes: sad really :help:

go hingis
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:17 AM
I guess posts have been changed or deleted because i'm sitting here thinking WTF.

Anyway onto the captions.

"After being restricted by the tour Adidas have found a new way to advertise their three stripes"

Lets just pretend there's a line we can't see ;)

komorli
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:34 AM
"Justine Henin-Hardenne walks back to the baseline without noticing that a ball boy had drawn on the back of her leg with a very thick SHARPIE pen."

shibster
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:44 AM
"Justine Henin-Hardenne walks back to the baseline without noticing that a ball boy had drawn on the back of her leg with a very thick SHARPIE pen."

is it a ball boy or ball model ;) and is it the one that she saw, didn't touch, and then drew this response

Lunaris
Nov 9th, 2006, 04:20 AM
Well, am I supposed to laugh? :confused: :rolleyes:

dreamgoddess099
Nov 9th, 2006, 04:50 AM
Is that supposed to be some sort of black fog creeping up her leg from her sneakers? :scratch: Seriously, is this the best picture you could find to make a caption thread out of?

Mightymirza
Nov 9th, 2006, 05:07 AM
It kinda looks funky and cool :yeah:

Josh.
Nov 9th, 2006, 05:12 AM
omg.. that looks fake, like the black line isnt ment to be there

Kunal
Nov 9th, 2006, 08:07 AM
wtf is that?

Justine Fan
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:56 AM
You went to see a lawyer about light-hearted caption competitions on a tennis forum?! :haha: :help:

No you TWAT!! :rolleyes: Blimey you are quite thick arn't you? :help: I thought you were OK, but after saying that, I realised you're a bit of a :retard: If you can't keep up with it ... then stay out of it! OK? :)

It has been mentioned why I'm doing this.:rolleyes: