PDA

View Full Version : Will Kim Clijsters ever be sorry for her decision to retire at the end of 2007?

UpskirtFan
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:34 PM
What do you think? :help:

In my opinion she won´t, but who knows... Maybe she does it like Martina Hingis and comes back a few years later? :shrug:

Consider that she´s still so young (23 y.) and after a marriage and children pause she could make up her mind. I would jump into the clouds if she´d come back sometimes. :)

If not I´d say that her health is more important than watching her on the courts worldwide. Whatever may happen, I´ll enjoy the time with Kimmi that is quite guaranteed to her fans until the end of 2007. Hopefully she won´t get seriously injured again. :lick:

Pasta-Na
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:37 PM
she wont come back :)

UpskirtFan
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:41 PM
she wont come back :)

Would you be so nice and answer in a bit more words?! Your answer may also stand alone and say all but you could have given a reason for your opinion... :(

xin_hui
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:51 PM
NO. and if you want a longer answer, i'm going to quote myself from a post i made a few weeks back :lol:

martina didnt really plan on retirement at that time, she was somewhat forced into it by her foot injury. so one can say she had unfulfilled business. kim OTOH has already set this dateline which she knows is coming. so she knows whatever she achieves by then will be it, it's not an abrupt end like martina

2nd point, martina didnt retire for a family. so there is no such baggage to consider when she came out of retirement. whereas kim is, and it's a whole new different ballgame to try to come back after having a family

pooh14
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:31 PM
didnt we have some thread like this last week?

and i remember gurl_tennis quote was reply to my post.

xin_hui
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:34 PM
didnt we have some thread like this last week?

and i remember gurl_tennis quote was reply to my post.

my quote was acutally made for another similar thread a few weeks ago, which i quoted for your thread and again today :p

so yeah, we've had the same thread 3 times in......a few weeks ;)

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:50 PM
i still hope that she reconsiders.

UpskirtFan
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:27 AM
When it comes to having a similar thread three times within a few weeks I just can say: Man can´t talk enough about candy Kim...:lol:

But to be serious: Thanks for your answers here. :cool:

@ Kunal: Good to read that another person still hopes, Kim could reconsider things and come back sometimes. :bounce:

Grohl
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:35 AM
nah, she's looking forward to life after tennis too much

Ben.
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:36 AM
my quote was acutally made for another similar thread a few weeks ago, which i quoted for your thread and again today :p

so yeah, we've had the same thread 3 times in......a few weeks ;)

yeah it's true. i remember replying 2 a thread similar 2 this one. but 2 answer this thread's question no i don't think she will regret her decision to retire at end of 2007 or at least maybe by antwerp in 2008 as she's had bout enough of the injuries that r taking it's toll on her body & that her health is more important.

Sharakim
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Will Kim Clijsters ever be sorry for her decision to retire at the end of 2007?

Who knows? Who cares? It's for Kim to find out and Kim alone.

Ben.
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Will Kim Clijsters ever be sorry for her decision to retire at the end of 2007?

Who knows? Who cares? It's for Kim to find out and Kim alone.

yes it's true. only kim no's herself. let her enjoy her last year of playing tennis in 2007.

goldenlox
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Kim might regret announcing it.
All next year she'll be asked about it.

blumaroo
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Probably not.
But maybe when she sees all the youngsters winning more major titles than her even though she knows she is much better than all of them. It's a real shame that she is retiring. :(

matthias
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:08 AM
she won´t - she will get pregnant and will become a bored overweight housewife