PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know what Sania Mirza is upto these days?

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Cuz I have no clue....I haven't seen her on the Tennis radar for a while and wanted to know if anybody knew more.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=368495

tenniscraze
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:37 PM
same here don't know what she is upto, hope 2007 is a better year for her :lick:

ravi

jazzfuzion
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:53 PM
resting? so that she could be fresh for tough regular trainings again

matthias
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:19 PM
i´m sure she prepares for her first Grand Slam Victory

Pasta-Na
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:20 PM
im sure she prepares for her first Grand Slam Victory

:lol: :haha: :banana:

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:04 PM
im sure she prepares for her first Grand Slam Victory

:cool:

Mightymirza
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:18 PM
apparantly she started training again for the asian games!!

Marcus Jordan
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:20 PM
maybe she is trying lingerie on at the moment or talking on the phone?

Mightymirza
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:21 PM
maybe she is trying lingerie on at the moment or talking on the phone?

Or fulfilling one of her million endorsement deals to make some extra bucks..;)

saniafan2005
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:22 PM
lol...
I am sure she is enjoying biryani all the time....

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:49 PM
lol...
I am sure she is enjoying biryani all the time....

mmmmmm biryani!!

i cant wait to go back home this christmas.

mom im coming for some biryani. wooohooo.

Mightymirza
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:01 PM
mmmmmm biryani!!

i cant wait to go back home this christmas.

mom im coming for some biryani. wooohooo.

me too :bounce:

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:03 PM
then we will be partners in crime

BK4ever
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:40 PM
I read somewhere that she hired a personal trainer and they started working this week and he will travel with her throughout the year. They are still trying to find her a permanent travelling coach.

Cashif
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:42 PM
She is in training for Asian games and I saw her in TV today training with Leander for the Asian Games staring in Hyderabad in the next week.

shibi
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I read somewhere that she hired a personal trainer and they started working this week and he will travel with her throughout the year. They are still trying to find her a permanent travelling coach.

Sania starts training under Matthews (http://sport.indiatimes.com/Sania_starts_training_under_Matthews/articleshow/360001.cms)

vicky59909
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:11 PM
she is training in mumbai with her new physical trainer...

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Viva Sania! :banana: Looking forward to 07. :yeah:

Kimster
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:01 PM
getting another nose piercing? :shrug:

LH2HBH
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:15 PM
I had to look it up because I didn't know! Sounds YUMMY!

WHAT IS BIRYANI - CLICK HERE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biryani)

Apoorv
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Sania Mirza at the launch of Neo Sports Plus, a new sports channel dedicated to multiple sporting disciplines in Mumbai on Wednesday, November 8, 2006.

Helen Lawson
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:28 PM
I hope she's pumping some iron, her arms look like a couple of rakes, and her legs weren't much better.

Morrissey
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:42 PM
I got to admit Tracy Austin was right about Sania Mirza. Mirza is out of shape yes people she's not in top elite physical condition she tends to get tired in 3 set matches. And No I am not talking about weight I am talking about fitness. Mirza also is too erratic on the forehand she just doesn't think on the court there is no margin for error. You cannot just hit the ball hard all the time that never works. Next, Sania's second serve is garbage its just too weak. The first serve could be improved. She's not moving up until she gets serious about all aspects of the game. People say Sania gets injured a lot that is due to POOR CONDITIONING. The girl isn't working out hard enough or she is not doing the correct exercises and strength conditioning necessary. If she has a fitness trainer she needs to FIRE that person immediately. There is no excuse for a pro tennis player to be so out of shape.

Kunal
Nov 9th, 2006, 08:12 AM
I got to admit Tracy Austin was right about Sania Mirza. Mirza is out of shape yes people she's not in top elite physical condition she tends to get tired in 3 set matches. And No I am not talking about weight I am talking about fitness. Mirza also is too erratic on the forehand she just doesn't think on the court there is no margin for error. You cannot just hit the ball hard all the time that never works. Next, Sania's second serve is garbage its just too weak. The first serve could be improved. She's not moving up until she gets serious about all aspects of the game. People say Sania gets injured a lot that is due to POOR CONDITIONING. The girl isn't working out hard enough or she is not doing the correct exercises and strength conditioning necessary. If she has a fitness trainer she needs to FIRE that person immediately. There is no excuse for a pro tennis player to be so out of shape.

Yeap these are all well known facts now......the balls in her court....im sure she knows her weaknesses and realizes that a pro tennis player cannot afford to have such glaring handicaps.....she has to really sink her teeth into a new regimen with diligence and motivation......she has to be possessed with her new training and only then will she move to the next step.

girls got talent...but now she needs to hone some of the other aspects of her game...and please start immediately.

jazzfuzion
Nov 9th, 2006, 09:58 AM
oh my gawd i love biryaniiii

Kunal
Nov 9th, 2006, 10:18 AM
oh my gawd i love biryaniiii

sweet.....so this thread has educated upto 3-4 ppl about an indian speciality.

saniamania
Nov 9th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Just read that she is in Mecca due to religious reasons.
Hope she is back soon practising with her new coach Matthews. Whay can't she pick someone better? Matthews has not coached any top 10 ranked player has he. His best has been Bhupathi, and he is not a great singles player.

rocksania
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:57 PM
she is a true muslim she went to mecca for haj yatrawith her family and i have the pics also she is a devout muslim its confirmed now..
i love her and adore her ..i wanna meet her..she is also practising wid her new fitness trainer from south africa and also for the doha asian games..
but most importantly she is to celebrate her 20th birth day guys r u aware of that she is so sweet and i wish her all the best for her carrer ..i want ..
repl me att sid_loves_sania@yahoo.co.in for more details abt her