PDA

View Full Version : YEC post-match interviews!

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Where are they?

:lol:

There's one from Justine on her site. It's very funny. She's in good form :haha:

The Match
"I had a very good first set. I could see where my general level was, but there were moments when I'm still too defensive in play on the baseline, I can lose focus. It is not easy to begin a match without weeks of competition. In the tiebreak, I lost my rhythm, and found it again, but it was far too late. In the third set I played well. It was as if I entered a new match"

What happened in the Second Set Justine?
"At 5-2 5-3, I did not put pressure, but I have to say that she lifted her game. When the score became 5-4, instead of gaining a little more of a lead, I felt as If I was losing my ground. It's two players, and the reactions affect how the other plays. I moved back, and didn't take my opportunities. Whereas during a set and a half of the match, it was such clean error free tennis."

Justine is pleased, and doesn't mind if it's two or even three sets
"It's fantastic to return on court. I'm happy to play. The Wta Masters is a very important goal for me. After bad misfortune with an injury, it's a small miracle to be able to return on court. I'm pleased to be here, and will try to benefit from my time here."

**Mysterious Black Tape?
"This is a type of decoration. It's a great look. I find it beautiful. It's available in many colors, I chose black." :haha:

Late Third Set?
"Yes, it was late. It was too early to sleep for me, and it was early for you too. You see, I think of you! It's the perfect time for you to go out at this hour. I wanted to play three sets. There was more tennis to play in my legs (laughs). I needed more rhythm. It would have been odd if there was a first match without any problems."

:lol: I love it when she's like this :inlove:

**Justine was joking. The black tape is a special preventive measure for her leg injury.

http://www.henin-hardenne.be/bin/index.asp?lang=en

:inlove:
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Justine. :lol: ;) Thanks for that!

thenj
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:46 AM
"This is a type of decoration. It's a great look. I find it beautiful. It's available in many colors, I chose black."
:haha: :haha:

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:49 AM
justine :D such a character :yeah: especially that black tape on her leg :lol:

Dasha_
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Justine is great! I wish to end this year as No.1, she so much deserves it. After all, there are 4 GS finals, and she won the toughest GS (again)!

dizoo
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:49 AM
she's amazing... :worship: :worship: :worship:

MistyGrey
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Justine!:hug:

Mightymirza
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Allez Juju :worship:

auntie janie
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Nice to see Justine is feeling so happy and relaxed. Hope she stays that way right through to the end. :)

shibster
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:45 PM
she's so robotic in her replies, she bores me to death. where are her emotions? :p

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:02 PM
justine is dishing up some fun outside the court as well

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:01 PM
**Mysterious Black Tape?
"This is a type of decoration. It's a great look. I find it beautiful. It's available in many colors, I chose black." :haha:

Late Third Set?
"Yes, it was late. It was too early to sleep for me, and it was early for you too. You see, I think of you! It's the perfect time for you to go out at this hour. I wanted to play three sets. There was more tennis to play in my legs (laughs). I needed more rhythm. It would have been odd if there was a first match without any problems."

:lol: :haha:

oh my. i think im starting to actually like justine a bit

that means i have no one to dislike except sesil. :o .... and someone else but i wont mentioin her name cuz no one understands why i dislike her.

Dasha_
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:45 PM
:lol: :haha:

oh my. i think im starting to actually like justine a bit

that means i have no one to dislike except sesil. :o .... and someone else but i wont mentioin her name cuz no one understands why i dislike her.

And Sesil is not even here... You better start mentioning that name...

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Justine's getting into the fashion as well now ;)

shap_half
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I love her so.

LH2HBH
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Is she for real about the tape?

Wayn77
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:03 PM
ALLEZ JUJU! :worship: :worship:

MisterMan
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:04 PM
And Sesil is not even here.

She is too here !! She's on the streets of Madrid getting pregnant and doing drugs. She said so on her blog.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Is she for real about the tape?

:rolleyes:

She was joking about the latest fashion and colour. It's a protective tape for her injury.

Did you not read the WHOLE post with * ?

Dasha_
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:30 PM
She is too here !! She's on the streets of Madrid getting pregnant and doing drugs. She said so on her blog.

:tape: :haha: :haha:

swissmr
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Shame she can't show a personality in her on court interviews ;)
Just kidding.