PDA

View Full Version : Which of these girls will win a Grand Slam title in her career

kittyking
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Which of these girls will win a Grand Slam title in her career?

Vote in the poll (for as many or as few as you like) and the place comments below. Also if you have any suggestions about other players who you think will win a Grand Slam in their career please comment about them too :)

kittyking
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:50 AM
bump

kittyking
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:55 AM
I think Agnieska definately will
I think Nadia, Elena, Anastasia, Nicole most likely will
I think Anna, Jelena will come very close, reaching at least the final of a GS
I think Victoria, Michaella may come close, reaching at least the semifinal of a GS
I dont think Olga will

Oh and I also think Tatiana Golovin will come close to winning a GS, maybe losing in 3 sets in the final on wimbledon

Pink Princess
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:54 AM
http://imgsrv.tennisuniverse.com/logos/chakvetadze.jpgChakvetadze and Azarenkahttp://imgsrv.tennisuniverse.com/logos/azarenka.jpg

Pasta-Na
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:42 PM
no Chinese girls on this poll :o

Dexter
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:51 PM
no Chinese girls on this poll :omaybe simply because they are not a serious Slam contenders :shrug: to get into QF or even SF yes, but a win in singles. Not really :wavey:

Beny
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Where`s Ivanovic?? :scratch:

Dexter
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Where`s Ivanovic?? :scratch:she's having an after-birthday party :lol:

Pasta-Na
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:10 PM
are you guys serious... aga, olga, misa, anna, victoria and anastasia will win a G.S :o i dont think they will even win a mixed G.S :tape: :scared:

Dasha_
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Where`s Ivanovic?? :scratch:

She is not quationable. The only question about her and Slams is - how many?

Pasta-Na
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:13 PM
She is not quationable. The only question about her and Slams is - how many?

i just love ana's big fans :haha: :lol: :banana:

Dasha_
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:20 PM
i just love ana's big fans :haha: :lol: :banana:

And we love you back. I am sure Ana also loves you. :kiss: :wavey:

die_wahrheit
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Petrova has the chance to win every tournament she enters

Pasta-Na
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:22 PM
nadia is strong... but shuai is stronger :bounce:

Dexter
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:30 PM
nadia is strong... but shuai is stronger :bounce:maybe in chess.

Pasta-Na
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:44 PM
maybe in chess.

shuai forced nadia to retire :o

RJWCapriati
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Jank

Milli
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:53 PM
nadia is strong... but shuai is stronger

Omg,and you're talking about Ana's fans being unrealistic:rolleyes:

And yeah,I voted for Jelena :)

shirley
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Jelena Jankovic and Nicole Vaidisova

Viktymise
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:44 PM
more ppl have voted fior Chakvetadze to win one over lenaD :o

Princeza
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:46 PM
vote vaidisova (but when older)

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:47 PM
petrova and ana chak

kittyking
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:31 PM
maybe simply because they are not a serious Slam contenders :shrug: to get into QF or even SF yes, but a win in singles. Not really :wavey:

Thats exactly why I didnt put any Chinese players in the poll :D

I think Na Li should make it to the semis of at least one GS and maybe she'll win a couple of Tier I and Tier II events but I cant see her holding up an AO, RG, Wimbledon or US Open trophy any time soon (well maybe in doubles....)

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Nadia, Niki, and Jeca

LH2HBH
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Nadia & Nicole. Possible Jank.

kittyking I am truly surprised that you did not put Marina Erakovic in your poll :rolleyes:

RenaSlam.
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

leviathane
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Poutchkova, dementieva , Krajicek :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why not Tati ?

I vote in first petro and after Vaidisova and Jankovic

Rachel_
Nov 9th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Elena D has to win a slam in 2007 or 2008 or i think she never will :sad:
But when she gets on a run in a tounie she dangerous! I have a feeling for Aussie or US.

Jankovic and Golovin are 2 i think will have consistantly great runs in GS's and may pick up 1 ala Myskina

Ivanovic and Pavlyuchenkova i think its a matter of time before they win a slam.

Petrova...possibly but mentally in big matches not so hott maybe she like Momo will get it together later in her career.

Dont know too much about Olga and Viktoria so will reserve judgement.

Krajieck is COMPLETELY overrated maybe make a semi once or something ala Patty Schnyder.

Anna C, Radwanska and Vaidisova are also overrated too but they are all still improving so you never know they may get lucky or something but there futures are not as big as everyone is predicting imo.

DutchieGirl
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:43 AM
are you guys serious... aga, olga, misa, anna, victoria and anastasia will win a G.S :o i dont think they will even win a mixed G.S :tape: :scared:

What about women's doubles then? :p Misa could win Wimby doubles... or mixed (if she can play with her bro :angel: ). ;)

DutchieGirl
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:44 AM
More people think Nicole can win a GS than Nadia? That's interesting.

DutchieGirl
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Elena D has to win a slam in 2007 or 2008 or i think she never will :sad:
But when she gets on a run in a tounie she dangerous! I have a feeling for Aussie or US.

Jankovic and Golovin are 2 i think will have consistantly great runs in GS's and may pick up 1 ala Myskina

Ivanovic and Pavlyuchenkova i think its a matter of time before they win a slam.

Petrova...possibly but mentally in big matches not so hott maybe she like Momo will get it together later in her career.

Dont know too much about Olga and Viktoria so will reserve judgement.

Krajieck is COMPLETELY overrated maybe make a semi once or something ala Patty Schnyder.

Anna C, Radwanska and Vaidisova are also overrated too but they are all still improving so you never know they may get lucky or something but there futures are not as big as everyone is predicting imo.

Err, yeah OK...

doris_hdz
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:52 AM
Nikki and Anna Chaky

Pasta-Na
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Thats exactly why I didnt put any Chinese players in the poll :D

I think Na Li should make it to the semis of at least one GS and maybe she'll win a couple of Tier I and Tier II events but I cant see her holding up an AO, RG, Wimbledon or US Open trophy any time soon (well maybe in doubles....)

i think she has a chance in wimbledon though :p