PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Mauresmo: "I speak better Spanish than I played today..."

floco
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Yes Amelie, really bad performance today... Now the question is... can she regroup and find her game in 48 hours?? Knowing that her next opponent is Henin Hardenne....

go hingis
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:26 AM
I would like to hear her Spanish to judge, lol.

sapir1434
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Amelie. :lol:

jazzfuzion
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:47 AM
i love it when a player is able to admit that he/she sucked on that particular day or something.like this.

GoClijsters
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:02 PM
I always liked Amélie cause she knows when her match sucked and she's not afraid to admit that.
I think she can find her level back again but I don't think she's capable to win from Justine again. In the last 2 games against Nadia she played a bit better. Her second match will be beter, i'm sure of that. For god sake, she's just recoverd from an injury.

Ellery
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Amelie :hug:

Dasha_
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:08 PM
That's why I love her. She is great. Hope she plays better in second match.

pooh14
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:11 PM
i think amelie season is over.

in my opinion, she just had a best season in her career and has run out of gas the minute she won her 2nd grand slam.

even if she doesnt win a match in YEC, it doesnt change my opinion, that amelie had the best season among all players this year.

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:17 PM
who knows

Sam L
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Hola Amélie, sí!! :lol:

Hugo24
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:31 PM
yeah she can get her game back on to beat JHH she was just rusty.

franny
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:23 PM
i think amelie season is over.

in my opinion, she just had a best season in her career and has run out of gas the minute she won her 2nd grand slam.

even if she doesnt win a match in YEC, it doesnt change my opinion, that amelie had the best season among all players this year.

I think she had the best half season, Sharapova had the second best half season, and Henin Hardenne had the best year.

controlfreak
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:10 PM
I believe her actual quote was "Yo hablaste melliora Spanissmo cual quam hoy jugadora estaria paella tapas cerveza".

Amelie was kind enough to translate into English for the reporters.