PDA

View Full Version : Enna Plans To Play Two More Years On The WTA Tour.

RenaSlam.
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:18 PM
In Quotes: Justine Henin-Hardenne in Madrid

Justine Henin-Hardenne took part in a round-table conference with reporters in Madrid on Monday.

by Jorge Viale

"To be here was the main goal. I didnít come to be No. 1. I didnít play the tournament the last two years and was frustrated. I thought this will make it three in a row, but I started the rehab quickly and could make it."

"Iím not as tall or as strong as the other ones, so I have to work harder to achieve my goals. I came to understand that in the last years. The tour is demanding for our bodies. I donít know the solution. When they find it, I wonít be playing any more."

"I think Iíll play two years more, if my own body lets me do that... I still think my best tennis is still to come." :eek:
"I donít think of the three Grand Slam finals I have lost. You have to look at the positive side of things. I would have never thought in January that I would be playing all the Grand Slam finals. Itís been my best year so far."

"The last part of the year is not the best for me. Playing indoors, and tired, doesnít help my game. Being here is a victory as I see it."

:wavey: Enna, we will miss you. :worship:

P.S. Stop copying Kim, Enna! :rolleyes:

frenchie
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:19 PM
finally a good news for me today...

RenaSlam.
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:20 PM

*dead*

:lol:

:dance: :spit: :rocker: :banana:

morningglory
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:20 PM
hmmm.... now then... Masha's domination can only come sooner BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! :devil:

iPatty
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:22 PM
those two years will go by so slow now. :o vamos 2008!

IceHock
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:22 PM
hmmm.... now then... Masha's domination can only come sooner BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! :devil:

Don't make me laugh

jenny161185
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:23 PM
interesting .... so she ll only play till shes what 27? Masha will only be 21 then!!!! I think Justine will reconsider this, jees after all the uproar Kims caused by retiring early Justine only would be on tour for one more season!

morningglory
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Laugh all you want in 06... you'll be weeping around 09... :p :nerner:
still part of me wants Justine to stay... bcuz I see several more RG's for her

RenaSlam.
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:26 PM

No 'cause S. Williams will still be around, bitch. :lol:

Astro Jetson
RIP wtaworld.com in 2008 :devil:

frenchie
:aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty:

IceHock

Will you change your sig now?

P_Fer
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I think it will be longer

DavyJone96431
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:28 PM
wow, so many jealous fans of jhh. too bad she has such a positive attitude cause you haters ain't even worth it.........

SJW
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:28 PM

:spit:

RenaSlam.
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Will you change your sig now?

Just for you. :)

I guess it is time :lol:

iPatty
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:31 PM
wow, so many jealous fans of jhh. too bad she has such a positive attitude cause you haters ain't even worth it.........

seriously?

iPatty
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:32 PM

finally. :lol:

hopefully serena's training somewhere in preparation for 2007. is she at bolletieri again?

RenaSlam.
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:33 PM
finally. :lol:

hopefully serena's training somewhere in preparation for 2007. is she at bolletieri again?

She is in Africa currently, I hope she goes back to Nick before the start of '07! :)

Then again, it is Serena, so she'll probably get trashed in LA the night before the Australian Open and then miss her opening match. :rolleyes:

IceHock
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:34 PM

Thank you so much, lol.

Mightymirza
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Well, Justine should play as long as she enjoys the game..Her game is sheer beauty to watch :hearts: Allez juju..

iPatty
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:35 PM
She is in Africa currently, I hope she goes back to Nick before the start of '07! :)

Then again, it is Serena, so she'll probably get trashed in LA the night before the Australian Open and then miss her opening match. :rolleyes:

oh, yeah, she's in ghana. i forgot.

hopefully she'll get back on track, like she started to do this summer. :D

serena's not my favorite, but i do like her...when she's actually playing and is committed.

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:37 PM

:kiss:

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:39 PM
well if its good for her

vejh
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:11 AM
I was just thinking a few minutes ago how impatient her husband (and her) may be to start a family and move on in their lives.

Ryan
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:31 AM
Does anyone else think it's incredibly scary that if Maria plays until she's 27, that'll be 2014?!?! Justine's been at the 'top' of the game since 2001, which would be 7 years if she stays top 10 until she retires. If Maria doesn't sustain a serious injury or suffer a serious breakdown, she has the potential to win a lot of slams simply because she'll be around for another 8 years, possibly. Wow.

new-york
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:36 AM
oh, yeah, she's in ghana. i forgot.

hopefully she'll get back on track, like she started to do this summer. :D

serena's not my favorite, but i do like her...when she's actually playing and is committed.

& Patty beat her:p.

iPatty
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:49 AM
& Patty beat her:p.

well she can't beat venus, so maybe she'll have some luck with serena. :p:lol:

RenaSlam.
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:00 AM
well she can't beat venus, so maybe she'll have some luck with serena. :p:lol:

err..I doubt that.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:03 AM
err..I doubt that.

:haha: :haha:

Junex
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Justine will retire from tennis with 2 Olympic Gold medals...that i assure you!

but she will not retire in 2008!

Dexter
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:50 AM
I'd miss her but she already gave me so much great tennis :hearts:

Shoulderpova
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:15 AM
two years are too much for me to handle :bigcry:

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:30 AM
this is quite sad 2 hear :sad: i really hope that she puts in the effort in the next 2 years & plays some of her best tennis. actually i hope she keeps on playing.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Don't worry ..... it's completely been taken out of context.

She won't retire in 2 years, I'm sure about that .... well I hope so ... :angel:

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:15 AM
why only two years...what is wrong with everyone??

winmic
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:28 AM

She won't retire in 2 years, I'm sure about that .... well I hope so ... :angel:
I agree, Justine loves tennis too much to quit over 2 years. So I have to dissapoint the haters of Justine.

Just Justine
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Please tell me this is not ture!!!!

bellascarlett
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:32 AM

;) :lol:

Anyway, the tour needs Justine. She's a great player and great competition for Masha. Maria needs her help in weeding out weaker players. :) I hope she stays longer than 2 years. I think she could play for about 4 more. She's still so young.

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:36 AM
;) :lol:

Anyway, the tour needs Justine. She's a great player and great competition for Masha. Maria needs her help in weeding out weaker players. :) I hope she stays longer than 2 years. I think she could play for about 4 more. She's still so young.

well said :worship: without justine, things wouldn't be the same.

Just Justine
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:36 AM

Are you sure it's been taken out of context? I really hope it's not true. To think Kim and Justine will both be gone in 2 years! :eek: :eek:

:inlove:
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:39 AM
2 years is ages. :( :(

pigmalion
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:42 AM
it's the last justine's joke

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Are you sure it's been taken out of context? I really hope it's not true. To think Kim and Justine will both be gone in 2 years! :eek: :eek:

would really break my heart if both of them retired, especially kim :sad:

Si_Hi
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:47 AM
i guess she will change her mind
she won't retire in 2 years

pigmalion
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:50 AM
she wants to have a huge career, she won't stop before 30
I'm sure, she hadn't say a such thing before:rolleyes:

saki
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:03 AM
She'll play for longer than that. Trust me. Just google 'Justine Henin long career' and you'll find all the interviews in which she's said that she plans to stick around for a while.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Shame RenaSlam never posted a link eh? :rolleyes:

I've looked everywhere on the net to find a link for it but can't find it! Perhaps RenaSlam could let us know where they got it from? :rolleyes:

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Shame RenaSlam never posted a link eh? :rolleyes:

I've looked everywhere on the net to find a link for it but can't find it! Perhaps RenaSlam could let us know where they got it from? :rolleyes:

yeah, good question :rolleyes: a link would sum up everything pretty much.

Mike_T
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:28 AM
http://www.tennis.com/features/general/features.aspx?id=52244

saki
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:30 AM

She doesn't say "I will retire in two years" - all she says is that she will play for another two. I bet that was in response to a question about the Olympics.

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:31 AM

thanks 4 the link.

iPatty
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:14 AM
err..I doubt that.

what a shame. i was getting along with a williams fan for a while and then you went and said that.

i'm shocked.

iPatty
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:15 AM
well said :worship: without justine, things wouldn't be the same.

so true. we would actually have complete grand slam finals. what an abnormality these days! :eek:

:inlove:
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:22 AM
so true. we would actually have complete grand slam finals. what an abnormality these days! :eek:

:o :scared: Uh oh. ;)

Xanadu11
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Justine retire in two years?

Even if it was taken out of context, I hope it will make the WTA fix the retarded schedule, when players like Kim etc retire so yong.

.Andrew.
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Allez Justine! :bigclap: I think she should play longer than 2 years though :worship:

Fantastic
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Perhaps Justine meant that she plans to play another two years and then evaluate if she feels like playing for longer.

LoveFifteen
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:50 PM
I will miss you so much, Justine, don't go!

pigam
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:51 PM
You guys are forgeting it's Justine ... she thinks in DOG years!!!

A bitch like you would know these things :)

LoveFifteen
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:55 PM

Damn, you got to it before I could erase it! :lol:

Right after posting, I realized I was thinking backwards. One dog year is less than 2 months. I'd flipped it around in the joke meaning she'd play for 14 more years. :o

It's early here! :haha:

thedragon
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:59 PM
noooooooooooooo :sobbing:

another two years of JHH :devil:

pigam
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Damn, you got to it before I could erase it! :lol:

Right after posting, I realized I was thinking backwards. One dog year is less than 2 months. I'd flipped it around in the joke meaning she'd play for 14 more years. :o

It's early here! :haha:

some dogs are faster than others ;)

http://www.dog-race.com/images/DR_greyhound2.gif

esquŪmaux
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:10 PM
I'm going to pretend she didn't just say that :)....:sad:

Wojtek
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:18 PM
In Quotes: Justine Henin-Hardenne in Madrid

Justine Henin-Hardenne took part in a round-table conference with reporters in Madrid on Monday.

by Jorge Viale

"To be here was the main goal. I didnít come to be No. 1. I didnít play the tournament the last two years and was frustrated. I thought this will make it three in a row, but I started the rehab quickly and could make it."

"Iím not as tall or as strong as the other ones, so I have to work harder to achieve my goals. I came to understand that in the last years. The tour is demanding for our bodies. I donít know the solution. When they find it, I wonít be playing any more."

"I think Iíll play two years more, if my own body lets me do that... I still think my best tennis is still to come." :eek:
"I donít think of the three Grand Slam finals I have lost. You have to look at the positive side of things. I would have never thought in January that I would be playing all the Grand Slam finals. Itís been my best year so far."

"The last part of the year is not the best for me. Playing indoors, and tired, doesnít help my game. Being here is a victory as I see it."

:wavey: Enna, we will miss you. :worship:

P.S. Stop copying Kim, Enna! :rolleyes:

Did she say that she would retire? No

jazzfuzion
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:31 PM
but the words "i will stop playing in two years time" were not said so i don't think it might happen.she's just saying it,metaphorically.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:37 PM

:haha: :haha: What an amazing comeback!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Of course a doggie dyke like lovefifteen would know these things ;)

and yet another one of lovefifteen's posts printed out for lawyers :lol:

LoveFifteen
Nov 8th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Of course a doggie dyke like lovefifteen would know these things ;)

Dyke? :confused:

I'll have you know I have a Y chromosome! Just like your fave! :devil:

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Dyke? :confused:

I'll have you know I have a Y chromosome! Just like your fave! :devil:

And yet another one printed out.

FrenchY52
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:05 PM
:yeah: http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Ballon02.gif
http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Ballons.gifhttp://yelims.free.fr/Lapin/Lapin11.gifhttp://yelims4.free.fr/Sourires/Sourire67.gif

jacobruiz
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:50 PM
If this proves to be true, it will be a great loss to everyone who appreciates quality tennis and dedicated, competitive players.:sad:

azmad_88
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:46 PM
wats up with the belgians...they shudnt be retiring that early...but its their decision...i respect henin alot but if both of them goes....belgium will have only flipkens....hoe]pefully they get nother star

tennisrox
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I really hope she doesn't retire in two years. She's one of the few players really worth watching nowadays. She's too young to think of retiring so soon. :sad:

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:02 PM
http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Ballons.gifhttp://yelims.free.fr/Lapin/Lapin11.gifhttp://yelims4.free.fr/Sourires/Sourire67.gif

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/image/blue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EFUCK+OFF+AN D+DIE%5E_%5E.gif

Kitten63
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:22 PM
i hope she dosen't retire. i'll miss her so much .

RenaSlam.
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Bye Enna. :wavey:

We will miss you.

Farina Elia Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:25 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Martian Jeza
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:25 PM
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/image/blue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EFUCK+OFF+AN D+DIE%5E_%5E.gif

Nice and clever reaction :yeah:

Martian Jeza
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:28 PM
If this proves to be true, it will be a great loss to everyone who appreciates quality tennis and dedicated, competitive players.:sad:

Dedicated and competitive players ? No exaggerations pls. Those words don't fit for JHH.

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Nice and clever reaction :yeah:

Thanks ........ are you in mod mode now? :devil:

Uranus
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:15 PM
How can you guys be happy with the retirement of a player? That's disgusting. Shame on you :o

I don't want both Belgian stars to retire so early. Please Justine, stay so that talent will still have something to do with tennis. I'm already sick of all those newcomers hitting hard and not being able to do anything at the net - anything else actually :tape:

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:58 PM
How can you guys be happy with the retirement of a player? That's disgusting. Shame on you :o

I don't want both Belgian stars to retire so early. Please Justine, stay so that talent will still have something to do with tennis. I'm already sick of all those newcomers hitting hard and not being able to do anything at the net - anything else actually :tape:

yeah, some ppl in here should be ashamed of themselves & need a good kick up the backside. if u don't like justine don't say anything then :( assholes.

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Dedicated and competitive players ? No exaggerations pls. Those words don't fit for JHH.

don't say things like that :(

Sharakim
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:06 PM
I don't know when Henin will retire. All I know is that I'll enjoy her tennis for as long as she's still playing. Everyday your favorite is still playing on the pro level is a gift from god.

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:08 PM
I don't know when Henin will retire. All I know is that I'll enjoy her tennis for as long as she's still playing. Everyday your favorite is still playing on the pro level is a gift from god.

well said :worship: such a shame that assholes try 2 ruin justine :(

mboyle
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:59 PM

by "back around," you mean "back around a McDonalds near you," right?;)

No in all seriousness, I hope Serena comes back and um, decides to play...but we do have to accept the fact that she might not...whereas Maria's going to be playing until she hits the nursing home:o .

Justine Fan
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:01 PM

This poster has applied to be a moderator :haha:

He said that he has a chance because he is objective about players :haha:

Yeh right ....... sure looks like it! :spit:

RenaSlam.
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:02 PM
by "back around," you mean "back around a McDonalds near you," right?;)

No in all seriousness, I hope Serena comes back and um, decides to play...but we do have to accept the fact that she might not...whereas Maria's going to be playing until she hits the nursing home:o .

You never know...how can we guarantee Maria will play for a long time? Sure it seems that way by now but life is unexpected...

RenaSlam.
Nov 8th, 2006, 11:04 PM
This poster has applied to be a moderator :haha:

He said that he has a chance because he is objective about players :haha:

Yeh right ....... sure looks like it! :spit:

:worship: