PDA

View Full Version : YEC: "The One" Match - "Last Chance" Amelie vs "Revenge Time" Justine... Who will win

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:35 PM
I know it's 48 hours too early, but I can't wait any longer... this is the most anticipated match in the tournament so far. :p

After her loss against Petrova, Amelie has to win against Martina and also in this match to have any hope of qualifying to the semis. But it wouldn't be easy, as she's up against Justine who would be seeking her revenge over the losses in the AO and Wimbledon finals this year.

Will Amelie stay on course... or will Justine send her packing? You decide. :wavey:

selyoink
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Henin-Hardenne will end Mauresmo's reign as number 1 by taking her down tomorrow.

Wayn77
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:46 PM
World No. 1 Mauresmo will take stock after today's crushing defeat.
A must win game - she will throw everything at the street-fightin Belgian and win in three sets.

loppy
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Justine will prevail.

DragonFlame
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:51 PM
wimbledon revengetime:bounce:

vejh
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Street-fightin' Belgian will prevail..unless of course, Momo has to retire; then revenge wiil be ultra-complete :)

Ceri
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Justine will pull through! :)

RenaSlam.
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Enna will win, with Mauresmo retiring a set and a break down.

:lol:

perseus2006
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Based on today's results, Ame is just putting in an appearance. She is happy with her two brand new shiny trophies and wants to go home for wine and cheese!!!

rockstar
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:53 AM
jhh easily

vejh
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Are we sure Momo vs Juju is up next? JHH mentioned she'll be playing Petrova next.

RJWCapriati
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:58 AM
Henin in 2

Sharakim
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:11 AM
Justine will have her revenge in 3 sets.

MistyGrey
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Justine

Winghams
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Amelie Mauresmo will do what she did against Nadia Petrova and just give Justine the match!

If I were you I wouldn't even bother going to the match you will just be wasting your money!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Are we sure Momo vs Juju is up next? JHH mentioned she'll be playing Petrova next.

That can't be right... Petrova is against Hingis tonight. If Justine were to face Petrova tomorrow it would not make any sense because:-

Petrova will be playing for 3 consecutive days in a row.
Amelie will have 2 days off.So, I think the match tomorrow will be Justine vs Momo.

MistyGrey
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Justine plays Petrova tomorrow. The schedule is like this
Day 1: 2 matches from yellow grp, 1 from red
Day 2: 2 matches from red group , 1 from yellow
Day 3: 2 matches from yellow grp, 1 from red
Day 4: 2 matches from red group , 1 from yellow

Tomorrow is Petrova-Hingis, so on day 3 the two yellow group matches can only be Hingis-Mauresmo and Justine-Petrova.

It makes sense, coz not all players can avoid playing three straight days, if its Mauresmo-Henin on day 3, then Maria will be playing 3 str8 days.

ioni
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:26 AM
:scratch: ....hope amelie will win she can beat justine in a good day but who knows...i thought that she could beat easily petrova but...

Ben.
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:34 AM
i'm afraid that justine will win quite handly in strai8s as amelie isn't the same after her shoulder injury & is under pressure 2 finish as the no.1 queen for the year.

mandynyuna
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Never underestimate Amelie. I think she will give it her all. That said, Justine is making a strong case for number one.

jazar
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:55 AM
justine will win. she is an infinitely more talented player than mauresmo.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Justine plays Petrova tomorrow. The schedule is like this
Day 1: 2 matches from yellow grp, 1 from red
Day 2: 2 matches from red group , 1 from yellow
Day 3: 2 matches from yellow grp, 1 from red
Day 4: 2 matches from red group , 1 from yellow

Tomorrow is Petrova-Hingis, so on day 3 the two yellow group matches can only be Hingis-Mauresmo and Justine-Petrova.

It makes sense, coz not all players can avoid playing three straight days, if its Mauresmo-Henin on day 3, then Maria will be playing 3 str8 days.

Wow... this is even more complicated than the #1 race rankings :lol:

Poor Petrova... after facing Martina, she will have to take on Justine back to back...

galadriel
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:56 AM
I hope Momo :D

Piotr'ek
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Chokomomo is going home :p