PDA

View Full Version : Nice one Justine

Invisible Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:00 PM
How much did the Madrid organisers pay her to lose the 2nd and make one of the matches on the first day exciting?
I hope alot :D

Billabong
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:02 PM
You're ridiculous:o. Someone please erase this thread quickly:help:

Paneru
The women can't win for anything.

Match one sided: Boring, WTA has an issue.
Match competitive: Someone tanked something.

:p

DragonFlame
well losing that doublebreak was:help:

Allez-H
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:05 PM
well losing that doublebreak was:help:

the doublebreak I can take, Justine has choked many times before. But seriously that call was hilarious, she was right on that ball and she still didn't challenge it. I for one was laughing my ass off :p

Stavie
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:08 PM
was anyone watching the match from Eurosport?
whenever Martina was winning a point ( evry 10 minutes at the start) they said: "woow!thats tennis!can you teach this style?"
but whenever Ju had a winner (and all of them were excellent ) they were saying : "She's just hitting the ball well "

yicheng23
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:13 PM
whenever Martina was winning a point ( evry 10 minutes at the start) they said: "woow!thats tennis!can you teach this style?"
but whenever Ju had a winner (and all of them were excellent ) they were saying : "She's just hitting the ball well "

I watched it from eurosport too but my commentator was a german and he was praising Ju's technique, and how Martina was overpowered by Ju's game. He can't believe that she didn't challenge the call either.

Me TOO! That was OUT!

Apoleb
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:14 PM

Eurosport are very biased for Martina, probably because she used to work for them. They follow her very closely at www.eurosport.com, which was understandable after she came back, but now it's too much.

Martian Jeza
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:15 PM
I watched it from eurosport too but my commentator was a german and he was praising Ju's technique, and how Martina was overpowered by Ju's game. He can't believe that she didn't challenge the call either.

Me TOO! That was OUT!

Justine's technique is excellent, indeed *sarcastic*

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:15 PM
How much did the Madrid organisers pay her to lose the 2nd and make one of the matches on the first day exciting?

For a Justine fan, that's really mean... :p

Martian Jeza
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Eurosport are very biased for Martina, probably because she used to work for them. They follow her very closely at www.eurosport.com, which was understandable after she came back, but now it's too much.

Biased ? Not at Eurosport France : They are not Pro Hingis at all.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Justine's technique is excellent, indeed *sarcastic*

Bitter much for Justine beating your fave? :lol:

Anyway, here's a :hug: from me... she still can qualify if she defeats Petrova.

LoveFifteen
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:21 PM

Hopefully they gave her enough money to buy some implants, some Valtrex, some gaydar, and some class! :p :p :p

Wayn77
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Hopefully they gave her enough money to buy some implants, some Valtrex, some gaydar, and some CLASS! :p :p :p

something you obviously will never be touched by! :p

Invisible Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:25 PM
For a Justine fan, that's really mean... :p

Yes, but I just couldn't resist it :D

LoveFifteen
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:26 PM

For me, it might be class ... for you, it's the hand of a person you didn't have to pay beforehand. :angel:

frenchie
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Biased ? Not at Eurosport France : They are not Pro Hingis at all.

they are;) and that's good!!

denisgiann
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Ιam no fan of Justine but she definately is better player than hingis ever was.Miles better.iam just sad that she didnt shred her to pieces.I guess this is Petrovas job:devil: .

LoveFifteen
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Ιam no fan of Justine but she definately is better player than hingis ever was.Miles better.iam just sad that she didnt shred her to pieces.I guess this is Petrovas job:devil: .

Yeah, that's why Hingis v Venus is 11-10 while Justine v Venus is 1-7. :lol:

Allez-H
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:35 PM

Do you even know how retarded that quote sounds as proof to whom's greater? You could've given so many better arguments ...

frenchie
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:37 PM

Hingis played her best tennis in 1997
she lost 5 matches that year:eek: to 75 wins

Justine is nowhere near Martina in terms of talent (and look and personality too:tape: )

LoveFifteen
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Do you even know how retarded that quote sounds as proof to whom's greater? You could've given so many better arguments ...

That was a stupid argument. How about this one ... Martina's won every single Tier I out there. Justine hasn't. :shrug:

Hingis spent 209 weeks at #1 ... Justine spent ??? weeks at #1 ... not even close. :lol:

Wayn77
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:41 PM
For me, it might be class ... for you, it's the hand of a person you didn't have to pay beforehand. :angel:

Sorry, I can't even counterfeit a response to somebody I believe to be socially and intellectually inferior. :cool: :angel:

Allez-H
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM
That was a stupid argument. How about this one ... Martina's won every single Tier I out there. Justine hasn't. :shrug:

Hingis spent 209 weeks at #1 ... Justine spent ??? weeks at #1 ... not even close. :lol:

See, I have no problem with people giving plausible arguments to prove their point (even if it's against my fav). But the Vee-one was pretty lame

new-york
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM

i'm sure you know that doesn't validate your point.

DavidEllul
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Hopefully they gave her enough money to buy some implants, some Valtrex, some gaydar, and some class! :p :p :p

class ?:eek: :eek:

A Hingis Fan talking about "class" ? :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:OMG

Still remember that classic Roland Garros 1999 ? :lol: :devil:

just can't be more sarcastic:)

cellophane
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:48 PM

:devil:

LoveFifteen
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Sorry, I can't even counterfeit a response to somebody I believe to be socially and intellectually inferior. :cool: :angel:

Well, then I can see why you actually *did* respond to me! ;) :p

Justine Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:13 PM

Perhaps they should have paid Hingis to have tennis lessons to be able to play in this era instead of playing powderpuff tennis! Or maybe they should pay for laser eye surgery so she can see properly because that guy she's screwing, you certainly need to be blind or desperate, but then again Hingis doesn't mind who she fucks does she :ras:

What about hair implants? That'll be good :lol:

BTW Justine and Martina have a lot in common, Radek also looks very gay! :nerner:

Justine Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:14 PM

:haha: :haha: :kiss::wavey:

Justine Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:17 PM

Yeh in a very, very weak era. The minute the William Sisters came along, Martina :bolt:

and looks like she's gonna do it again soon.

:haha: :haha:

Justine Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:18 PM

Most definitely! :yeah:

denisgiann
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:20 PM

Just tell me one thing that hingis does better on court than Henin.Only one.

Justine Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:21 PM
class ?:eek: :eek:

A Hingis Fan talking about "class" ? :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:OMG

Still remember that classic Roland Garros 1999 ? :lol: :devil:

just can't be more sarcastic:)

ALLEZ!!!!

GAME, SET & MATCH TO DAVIDELLUL :lol: :lol:

Roland Garros 1999 .... how disgusting was that......... :baby:

faste5683
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:47 PM
I'm not going to get into a mud slinging contest here; both players are great champions with a lot of variety of both shot and touch. One thing that interests me, however, is how often commentators rave about Martina's ability to play an "all court" game; watching todays match clearly displayed Justine's ability to hit every shot in the book, including the confidence to actually serve and volley. Who, other than Amelie and Lisa Raymond, even attempt to serve and volley in todays game?

:wavey:

Justine Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:54 PM

Slanderous and libelous again :rolleyes:

Printed out for faxing over to the lawyers of JHH! Keep 'em coming! :D

goldenboi356
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:27 AM

oh wow. :help: for u

MistyGrey
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:36 AM
She whiped the floor with Hingis in the final set, I guess that made up for that horrible second set.

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:10 AM
oh common

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:54 AM

indeed... it's like how the americans commentate on serena and venus

---

to be honest, i think commentators just get PLAYER BURNOUT -- complimenting the same top players over and over again not only is annoying for themselves, but its also annoying for the audience and provides no constructive criticism for players who already KNOW how to be at the top, and who NEED criticism in order to progress their game even further.

thedragon
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:06 AM
She whiped the floor with Hingis in the final set, I guess that made up for that horrible second set.

err, didn't you see how tired Hingis was in the third set?