PDA

View Full Version : loves the ballboys!

BarsonlyOne
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:43 PM
i swear to goodness. im not even bothering watching the tennis. i cant stop looking at the ballboys..LOL. they all look so good with those tight red hugo boss shirts and tight low shorts. i dont know im enjoying them run around better than the tennis. they should do this every tournament.

i am so happy i found out i had versus. i was so sad i wasnt going to be able to watch. and i went to the DTV.com and checked if i could order it or something..and voila! it was right there.i couldnt stop yelling and screaming. and theyll be showing all the matches, something espn wouldnt do.

go ballboys!!

Helen Lawson
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Do any of them look like Vic Tayback or Barney Frank?

CanIGetAWhat
Nov 8th, 2006, 12:59 AM
I haven't seen them in action yet. Maybe later tonight when they air the "match of the day". :rolleyes:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20061108/i/r2710703149.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20061107/i/r2527135864.jpg

Wow. They look very good in their fitted t-shirts and short shorts. :drool:

star
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:14 AM
I totally forgot about them. And I never look at the ballkids usually. :o

go hingis
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:22 AM
We need more pics to judge, lol.

Wannabeknowitall
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:28 AM
They have beautiful thighs.
I love those shorts. I have to add them to my collection. :hearts:

BarsonlyOne
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:36 AM
omg they were so hot. only for the maria match though. i dont know why they would just do it for the maria match, even though she did pick them. i love how they favor her cause of the press that she gets for tennis. but watever. im enjoying. they shouldnt be wearing any shirts or shorts, just underwear No? i mean come on, they are models..:devil: :devil:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:31 AM
They should do a YEC ballboy calendar or something. Give us fans an up close look at them rather than the players getting all the eye candy. :ras: :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 8th, 2006, 03:50 AM
They should do a YEC ballboy calendar or something. Give us fans an up close look at them rather than the players getting all the eye candy. :ras: :)

:hearts: ball boy bussy ( pronounced BOOSY ) :hearts:

Nicky2002
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:25 AM
you guys are so :rolleyes:

funny :p

MikeJones
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Ugh, Im not even gay but had to click on this funny thread :lol:

If your a woman, or gay, please watch the tennis! Its pretty good too! :)

BarsonlyOne
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:56 AM
Ugh, Im not even gay but had to click on this funny thread :lol:

If your a woman, or gay, please watch the tennis! Its pretty good too! :)

its only the first time this has happened. i mean it is a lil funny. hot male models running around picking up balls. pardon the pun. LoL. were just enjoying the view. haha.

come on! if it were ballgirls as hot as giselle bundchen or adriana lima or karolina kurkova, would you be watching the tennis? :lol: :lol: