PDA

View Full Version : eurosport to show some good tennis today!

msharafan
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:58 AM
just though id let eurosport viewers know that today eurosport will be showing highlights of the french open final the aussie semi between maria and justine and the us open final aswell as grand slam highlights i think coverage starts around 10! but ill be at school but at least ill be back for the live action! :) but i really wanted to see the maria justine semi again aparently the qaulity of tennis was superb but i was just too nervous at the time watching to notice!:(

Aaron68
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:10 AM
You people who can get Eurosport should all feel very, VERY guilty.

In the US, we don't get nothin'! I looked all over (cable, satellite, everything) to find a way to get Eurosport, but it's not possible. I've been to Europe a couple of times, and I really enjoyed relaxing in my hotel and checking ES. I miss it here.

*sad*

RG Moonballer
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Eurosport Rocks!

Kunal
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:20 AM
but will eurosport show the YEC today?

i have to time my gym session accordingly so that i can catch it there

fifiricci
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Yes, Eurosport and ES2 has coverage of the play today. From 4.30 - 11 pm (thats UK time) :eek:

Ben.
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:50 AM
u guys who get europsort must be the most luckiest ppl on earth. in australia, we really don't get a lot of live coverage of women's tennis (except 4 the slams & the events in oz), especially from foxtel & i have don't have foxtel which suxs even more :ras: stupid aussie sports networks :ras:

Jorn
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Anybody watching Eurosport, do you also have problems to hear the sound?

Showing US Open Finale now.

jamatthews
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Sounds fine for me, although we've got Aussie Open Semi here.

Watching that running lefty lob again...:eek: :worship: That's a set winning shot. ;)