PDA

View Full Version : Wertheim: "Bartoli the French veteran..."

floco
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Are you already a veteran when you turn 22 now???

go hingis
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:39 AM
I think it would depend how many years you've been on tour.

Bremen
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:40 AM
This deserves it's own thread?

floco
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:48 AM
I forgot... It was in his "ad-in ad-out":
"Marion Bartoli
French veteran wins her third career title, taking the Bell Challenge in Quebec City by scoring a double-bagel in the final over Olga Poutchkova."

Oh and btw Bremen, nobody's forcing you to read that thread... Next time I'll ask you if it's interesting enough before posting a thread...

alwayshingis
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:49 AM
Are you already a veteran when you turn 22 now???

pretty much, yeah.

tenn_ace
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:51 AM
"Marion Bartoli
French veteran wins her third career title, taking the Bell Challenge in Quebec City by scoring a double-bagel in the final over Olga Poutchkova."

Oh and btw Bremen, nobody's forcing you to read that thread... Next time I'll ask you if it's interesting enough before posting a thread...

Get it in writing ;)

Bremen :rolleyes:

Worthless Wertheim :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

floco
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Get it in writing ;)

Bremen :rolleyes:

Worthless Wertheim :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for your support! I don't start many threads... but that's what you get on this board... pointless negative / aggressive comments. :rolleyes:

morningglory
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:07 AM
yeah... everyone's expected to win a slam at 17 now :p

Tripp
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:28 AM
It depends...At age 22, Hingis was already a veteran, she'd been on the Tour forever.

I don't think it's Marion's case, though.

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:30 AM
"Marion Bartoli

:lol: