PDA

View Full Version : Australia's YEC TV Coverage

go hingis
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:04 AM
All I can find on Foxtel's Website is the Semis and finals, Any other coverage? I would think this would be one tournament they might show live or delayed but earlier than the semis's.

12/11/06 11.30AM - Semi's
13/11/06 4.00AM - Semi's
13/11/06 12.30PM & 8.30PM - Finals

Martian Stacey
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Foxtel only ever show semis and finals of the few WTA events they cover, I guess this is no exception :(

go hingis
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:47 AM
maybe we should remind them that they have commercials and advertise coverage of WTA tour events and they have an extra channel to show it on.

Josh.
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:17 AM
yeah i have searched around and there seems to be nothing esle besides what fox sports is showing

aussie_fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:57 AM
pretty pathetic coverage when considering we have 3 channels that they could show it on. i don't have Fox, so i miss out on it all anyway.

tennisvideos
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:28 AM
pretty pathetic coverage when considering we have 3 channels that they could show it on. i don't have Fox, so i miss out on it all anyway.

Don't forget you can also get the coverage on Eurosport in Australia as well - they are showing all the round robin matches plus Semis & Finals AND the Doubles Semis and Finals.

So if you have the $$ then you can get tremendous tennis coverage in Australia :)

Ben.
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:37 AM

yeah true, this is the YEC i mean come on. wish i had fox though.

aussie_fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 09:49 AM
yeah true, this is the YEC i mean come on. wish i had fox though.

yeah, it isn't right. At least the atp masters cup is on FTA next week. Can't wait to watch that.

Ben.
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:04 AM
yeah, it isn't right. At least the atp masters cup is on FTA next week. Can't wait to watch that.

well that's good that FTA r displaying the masters cup though, good quality tennis at least. but the YEC, still not plzed that they're not displaying it :( i mean u got the best eight in the world with top quality players like amelie, maria, justine, kim, martina, lena, sveta & nadia.