PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Magazine Comment

supergrunt
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:50 PM
From Novermber/Decemeber Tennis Magazine Williams sisters to play Hurricane Katrina benefit in New Orleans on December 5th. It seems appropriate that after the season they had, Venus and Serena Williams would battle it out in the name of disaster relief.

What do you think of this comment?

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:19 PM
it's true....:sad: whatever, they're gonna be back next season. I mean, a year after they both win majors, they play 10 touraments combined, and 3 semis, not even a final....that IS disastrous.

supergrunt
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I see your point, however, they are doing something for CAHRITY and this magazine still tries to dis them :rolleyes: !

UDACHi
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:30 PM
shut the fuck up supergrunt. i bet if it had said they had good years, you would have freaked, too. just shut your mouth and wait for something that's actually worth complaining about.

olivia100
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:32 PM
I see your point, however, they are doing something for CAHRITY and this magazine still tries to dis them :rolleyes: !

Exactly, that's why V&S don't pay the WTA any attention and they go on about their business and do what makes them feel good. It's not like they don't do this every year. When they feel like it they'll go back on the tennis court and if they don't then so be it. They don't deserve V&S.

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:34 PM
exactly, they don't care about what anyone says about them. 2004-2006 have all been "bad" years. So....I mean, technically, they could have said that about any of the years that they've had the WS Tour. Whatever, at least they're doing something altruistic. I mean, you can't REALLY find anything wrong with that. :shrug:

supergrunt
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:45 PM
shut the fuck up supergrunt. i bet if it had said they had good years, you would have freaked, too. just shut your mouth and wait for something that's actually worth complaining about.

Im glad to see that your comment was filled with tact :) . Calm down ok ;) .

darrinbaker00
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:51 AM
From Novermber/Decemeber Tennis Magazine Williams sisters to play Hurricane Katrina benefit in New Orleans on December 5th. It seems appropriate that after the season they had, Venus and Serena Williams would battle it out in the name of disaster relief.

What do you think of this comment?
I consider it a compliment. Most people who write and talk about tennis for a living expected the Williams sisters to still be ranked #1 and #2 now, so of course 2006 would be considered a disastrous year for them. Besides, they aren't talking about you or anyone you know, so why are you taking it so personally?

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:00 AM
I consider it a compliment. Most people who write and talk about tennis for a living expected the Williams sisters to still be ranked #1 and #2 now, so of course 2006 would be considered a disastrous year for them. Besides, they aren't talking about you or anyone you know, so why are you taking it so personally?

That makes no sense... So you are telling me that a fan has never gotten upset about something that someone said about their fave? :rolleyes: Come on, lets put a little more thought into our posts :) But I guess you only try to be witty when you bash Serena. :lol:

darrinbaker00
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:17 AM
That makes no sense... So you are telling me that a fan has never gotten upset about something that someone said about their fave? :rolleyes: Come on, lets put a little more thought into our posts :) But I guess you only try to be witty when you bash Serena. :lol:
If it doesn't make sense to you, then I know it does make sense to just about everyone else on this board. Thank you for your endorsement. ;)

olivia100
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:25 AM

Exactly, it makes no sense whatsoever.

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:31 AM
Darrinbaker, I had to explain to you that you use your legs when hitting open-stance :lol: I really don't care what you say. Shut up. :crazy: :p :lol:

LH2HBH
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:37 AM
troll central - :weirdo: everybody take note - olivia100 and supergrunt the two biggest idiots on this board on the same thread - I suggest we just abandon the thread. :bolt:

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:44 AM
troll central - :weirdo: everybody take note - olivia100 and supergrunt the two biggest idiots on this board on the same thread - I suggest we just abandon the thread. :bolt:

Go then. :rolleyes: :yawn: Bye. :bigwave: I'm not going to lose any sleep. :o