PDA

View Full Version : Arantxa Sanchez plastic surgery?

vogus
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:00 PM
ASV used to have those big jowls, now they are gone and her face is more feminine looking. I suspect she had some work done.

Justine Fan
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:17 PM
ASV used to have those big jowls, now they are gone and her face is more feminine looking. I suspect she had some work done.

You used to make good posts .. now they are shit! I suspect you had a frontal lobotomy!

Wayn77
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:18 PM
You used to make good posts .. now they are shit! I suspect you had a frontal lobotomy!
:haha: :haha: :haha:

welcome back JF - I think I'm in luurrvvve :hearts:

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:31 PM

yah i know! ur posts are becoming rather negative :tape: :tape:

Justine Fan
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:46 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

welcome back JF - I think I'm in luurrvvve :hearts:

:lol: :kiss: :kiss:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:49 PM
ur posts are becoming rather negative :tape: :tape:
Becoming? :shrug: vogus has never changed.

raquel
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:58 PM
I don't think she's had surgery. She's lost weight since her playing days and her hair is longer and lighter giving her a different look, but nothing drastically different from other recent pictures of her over the last couple of years. She looks good :)

Qrystyna
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:42 PM
I don't think she's had surgery. She's lost weight since her playing days and her hair is longer and lighter giving her a different look, but nothing drastically different from other recent pictures of her over the last couple of years. She looks good :)

Agreed, and it looks natural on her, when most people have plastic surgery it is often quite noticeable, unless it is something very minor.

vogus
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:46 PM

i don't think you can explain it from just weight loss. The shape of her face has changed. I mean, they did a good job with it, because it looks natural.

raquel
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:50 PM
i I mean, they did a good job with it, because it looks natural.
How can you be sure she actually had any? :p

If she has, it's not that noticeable. She looks good but I don't think she looks much different at all from other off court pics of the last year or two.