PDA

View Full Version : LAST ONE STANDING!! Winner takes it All.......

jayzbee
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Hey Everyone ! I know everybody is talking about the WTA Championships. I just want to share my thoughts about the players. Feel free to read my story, and check the pictures out! Thanks Again!

http://tenniscrazed.blogspot.com/2006/11/may-best-player-win.html

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/4234/4411/1600/11100142.jpg

triple-ace
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:38 PM
you used the worst possible photos of every player

jayzbee
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:40 PM
I'll take that as a compliment!:angel:

BUBI
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:51 PM

Elena D. looks nice there :hearts:

jayzbee
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:30 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/4234/4411/1600/99120013.jpg

May the best player win!!

dreamgoddess099
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:38 AM
And you blew that last pic up for what? It was already too big in the smaller size.

mandy7
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Jayzbee, i hereby present to you, the weirdo of the week award
:weirdo:
||

jayzbee
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Jayzbee, i hereby present to you, the weirdo of the week award
:weirdo:
||

Congratulations Mandy7 for winning the Best Drama Queen Award! You should get a life! Thank You for noticing that I'm A Weirdo ! Wait isn't there a saying , if a person bullies a weirdo, then he/she is 10 times a weirdo for bullying that person? " Well I guess that makes you a weirdo too! And don't worry I have no intention of taking your throne in WTAWorld! And BTW I have a life! Loving it too! In your case, I don't know? and I don't care! And as far as attention? Congratulations! Your getting It! Mandy7 Rocks!! Keep it Up!:bounce: :bounce:

Kunal
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
enthusiasm or....

Kunal
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:59 AM
the kuzzy picture, has to be said is really bad

P_Fer
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks for your thoughts Jayzbee

:inlove:
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Roger addresses you as his "buddy"? :o :haha:
I found that article quite boring, if I am honest with you. But at least you are enthusiastic.

Piotr'ek
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Hey Everyone! New week , new stories. I just wanna update you the results for the tournaments last week. 4th seed Nikolay Davydenko defeated Dominik Hrbaty , 6-1,6-2,6-2 to win the BNPParibas Masters in Paris, France. In Quebec, Canada , No. 2 seed Marion Bartoli beat Olga Poutchkova , 6-0,6-0 to win the Bell Challenge. And in Hasselt, Belgium. Kim Clijsters successfully defended her title by beating Kaia Kanepi in three set, 6-3,3-6,6-4. Well that concludes the tennis results for last week. The WTA Championship is finally here. Only the top eight players in the championship race are qualified for the tournament. Amelie Mauresmo, Maria Sharapova, Justine Henin Hardenne, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Nadia Petrova, Kim Clijsters ,Elena Dementieva and the comeback kid for the year Martina Hingis. The eight players were divided in to 2 groups. And the top two finishers from each group will contest in the semifinals and whoever wins their semifinal match will compete for the top prize. So who do you think will win the YEC? Well it could be anybodies Championships , to be honest. I know a lot of you have your own favorites, I have my favorites. I know for a fact that Maria Sharapova is the clear favorite right now to win the Masters. But then again there's Amelie Mauresmo , who's the number one player right now and The defending champion. Kim Clijsters who just came with a win Hasselt and former winner (2002-03) is playing well again after missing few months on the tour because of the wrist injury she sustained in Canada. There's Justine Henin Hardenne, whose won 5 majors already but never the YEC. And always a threat on any surfaces she plays. Svetlana Kuznetsova, who has one Grand Slam title already under her belt would like to add this one in her resume. Nadia Petrova, Who had never passed beyond the Grand Slam Semis, reached 2 GS semifinal at Roland Garros , Would love to win this tournament to give her the confidence and drive to win a Grand Slam. I know it wont be long. And there's Elena Dementieva who's been twice a Grand Slam Finalist. Winning this tournament would be just great for her also. I mean, She deserves to win a big one. And this maybe the key for her to win a slam too in the future. And finally the comeback kid, Martina Hingis, 5 time Grand Slam Champion and a two time winner for this event. What can I say? It's nice to see her back ! I must say she's one asset to Women's tennis. After deciding to take a 3 year break from the tour to pursue other things in her life, She decided to comeback on the tour and give it another shot. For what reason? Only she knows. I know she's not done yet, I think We all knew. Besides She wasn't quite finish with tennis yet, after all she's only 26. In order for her to win this tournament , She has to have enough strategy to beat these girls. She knows it wont be easy but she just have to give her best. Well there you go tennis fans! There's my say about the players. I guess we all just have to wait and see till the tournament end. Who ever emerges as the champion? She deserves it! Regardless! I just hope everybody's give their 100 percent. Besides it's the last tournament of the season. May the Best Player Wins!! Good luck tennis fans!!! And Don't forget to support your players!!! Peace!

Posted by Jessie B. at 10:07 AM

yay

ViennaCalling
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Nice site and good photos! Great work ;)

Ryan
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:50 PM
I think it's funny that your article treats us like idiots, who know nothing about tennis. No one reads your stuff except the people here, so why wouldn't you just post this shit in a thread and not on a site?

mandy7
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Congratulations Mandy7 for winning the Best Drama Queen Award! You should get a life! Thank You for noticing that I'm A Weirdo ! Wait isn't there a saying , if a person bullies a weirdo, then he/she is 10 times a weirdo for bullying that person? " Well I guess that makes you a weirdo too! And don't worry I have no intention of taking your throne in WTAWorld! And BTW I have a life! Loving it too! In your case, I don't know? and I don't care! And as far as attention? Congratulations! Your getting It! Mandy7 Rocks!! Keep it Up!:bounce: :bounce:

that's not a saying.
eens een lul altijd een lul, is though

and i have a life
and a job, and have visited many tournaments without losing it :lol:

jayzbee
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:35 PM
that's not a saying.
eens een lul altijd een lul, is though

and i have a life
and a job, and have visited many tournaments without losing it :lol:

Well don't be such a smart ASS Mandy7, I will translate what you just replied.

eens een lul altijd een lul, In English " ONCE A PRICK, ALWAYS A PRICK"

WELL GUESS WHO'S THE PRICK! kapa ma mo mandy7, gamay ka og otin! :angel:

Rtael
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:37 PM
WELL GUESS WHO'S THE PRICK!

It's still you.

:inlove:
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Your sig says there are nice pictures of womens tennis players... :confused: Where are they? :scratch:

Piotr'ek
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:57 PM
WELL GUESS WHO'S THE PRICK!

no doubt it's jayzbee

BUBI
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:59 PM
but mandy7 is winning the poll :banana:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=273039

jayzbee
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:11 PM
It's still you.

Keep on Dreaming!:lol: :lol:

jayzbee
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:12 PM
no doubt it's jayzbee

Thank you! Its nice to see you around my thread! Always present! Keep it up!:angel: :angel:

mandy7
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:30 AM
Well don't be such a smart ASS Mandy7, I will translate what you just replied.

eens een lul altijd een lul, In English " ONCE A PRICK, ALWAYS A PRICK"
do you want :bigclap: now or something?
WELL GUESS WHO'S THE PRICK! kapa ma mo mandy7, gamay ka og otin! :angel:
why are you talking to me in baby language??
ga-ga-goo-goo-kapa-ma-mo to you too!