PDA

View Full Version : Dokic Def Blau 6-0 6-0: Qualifies for $10K

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:41 PM
:worship:

& thanks MaretBellyButton for the scores :D

DragonFlame
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:47 PM
people are happy when she qualifies for 10k's now?:o ugh, step it up jelena!

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Considering she hasn't played for 6 months ... we are very happy she is playing again, and her opponent might be crap, but Jelena usually loses a few games due to UE or DFs but she obviously didn't so we are quite happy :)

Not even Dokic Haters can bring us down :D

Paule22
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:56 PM
I'm happy for you Erika and for Jelena! :)

wateva
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:59 PM
great job jelena! this should give her some confidence! :)

vutt
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Don't know is it worth or not to create thread in GM if someone have qualified for $10k event, but it's 100% worth to see pissed off GoDominique. :angel:

AaronJoyB
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM
well done Jeca

auntie janie
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM
people are happy when she qualifies for 10k's now?:o ugh, step it up jelena!

Jelena is now working at a tennis academy +
After a few weeks there, she's been sent out to qualify for a $10k =

Therefore, we know she is returning to tennis =

Therefore, those people who want to see her return to tennis are happy.

Shouldn't need a PhD to figure out this equation. :cool:

CooCooCachoo
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Well, I have seen Lynn Blau and she is very bad :lol:

Sharapova's_Boy
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Jelena :yeah:

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Don't know is it worth or not to create thread in GM if someone have qualified for $10k event, but it's 100% worth to see pissed off GoDominique. :angel:
:lol: at the thought of being pissed off because Dokic qualifies for a 10K :lol:

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:11 PM
:lol: at the thought of being pissed off because Dokic qualifies for a 10K :lol:

You seem pretty obsessed with hating on her :)

hdfb
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Jee could it have been any better?

Well done Jelena!

Kunal
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:16 PM
great!"

Louis Cyphre
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:17 PM
:woohoo:

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:17 PM
You seem pretty obsessed with hating on her :)
No.

But even if that was the case, this result would make me very happy, because it gets the hope up of the delusional Dokic fans who will then be disappointed again for the 100th time. :)

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:19 PM
No.

But even if that was the case, this result would make me very happy, because it gets the hope up of the delusional Dokic fans who will then be disappointed again for the 100th time. :)

I love how you manage to contradict yourself in only two sentences :tape:

St.Sebastian
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Well Done Jelenka!

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:22 PM
I love how you manage to contradict yourself in only two sentences :tape:
And I love your lack of comprehension skill. :tape:

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:27 PM
And I love your lack of comprehension skill. :tape:

Oh please ... you are OBVIOUSLY a Dokic hater. We told you before ... you hate her, we get it ... stay out of the threads then. I can't possibly see what is wrong with a result thread.

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Jelena :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Great win :eek:

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Oh please ... you are OBVIOUSLY a Dokic hater. We told you before ... you hate her, we get it ... stay out of the threads then. I can't possibly see what is wrong with a result thread.
Did I say that anything's wrong with it?

Go and watch a beauty pageant with 3-year-olds.

aussie_fan
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:29 PM
good win Jelena! :)

Mark Spruce
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:30 PM
whoooooo

keep it up girl !!

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:31 PM

:confused:

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:35 PM

:weirdo: :help: :weirdo:

Retard !!!

**Jelica**
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:36 PM
I don't know anything about the other girl, but such a scoreline should give her confidence :bigclap:

georgekuo1017
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:37 PM
:yeah:

RJWCapriati
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Nice scoreline!

tenn_ace
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM
glad for Jelena's, but would be happy if she threw that idiot Bikic out of her life forever once and for all

Mateo Mathieu
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Considering she hasn't played for 6 months ... we are very happy she is playing again, and her opponent might be crap, but Jelena usually loses a few games due to UE or DFs but she obviously didn't so we are quite happy :)

Exactly! :yeah: I'm happy that Jelena won a match without drop a game :p

MistyGrey
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Keep it up Jelena!:bounce:

timray
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:00 PM
:scratch: I wonder if I can beat this Blau girl too?

JK
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:01 PM
I doesn't matter the other girl is bad anyway! What is important is that she is winning since she had a lot of problems in her head and lost a couple of matches to really bad players..To win anybody is a success if u only consider how unprofessional she has been about tennis in the las 2 years! And yeah, her fans are happy everytime she tries to come back and everytime when she defeats somebody! Nothing wrong with that!I don't know why some ppl simply hate her..nothing is good enough for them..

SM
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:03 PM
give her a break people..

im just seeing this is practice to help her get back in physical condition and used to playing tennis again..its a smart move, instead of trying to jump in the deep end and play WTA tournaments only to lose in 1r or 2r.

if she stays fit, plays some of these events and wins a couple, she could do quite well next year especially when the aussie season starts

go dokic :kiss:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:03 PM
:yeah:

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM
JELLY! :bounce: :woohoo: Let's go babe! :yeah:

King Aaron
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:48 PM
SHOO! :D :D :D :armed: Makes up for the set lost yesterday. ;)

Wojtek
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Great score Jelena

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:07 PM

Didnt Jelena Play Wimbledon Qualies and a tournament after in Darmstadt. So she hasnt played for for 3 1/2 months.. not 6

controlfreak
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Lynn Blau only played a senior match for the first time in July of this year, give her a break.

Her career win-loss is 5-7, not a disastrous start by any means.

RR-87
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Jelena :yeah:

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Didnt Jelena Play Wimbledon Qualies and a tournament after in Darmstadt. So she hasnt played for for 3 1/2 months.. not 6

Why squabble over such minute details?

Lynn Blau only played a senior match for the first time in July of this year, give her a break.

Who is giving her a rough time?

Havok
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:32 PM
:woohoo: Jelena. Work your way back :hearts:.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:43 PM
GoDom, why must you be so vocal in Dokic threads? Just leave it alone already, and jump up and down at Jelena letting us down again by yourself instead of constantly rubbing it in our faces. It's just pathetic, and unnecessary, and proves that your hate for her is sorta unhealthy.

Anyway, loves the scoreline, even if her opponent is awful. As Erika mentioned, for Jelena not to give away a game on DF's or UE's is a great sign. Now it's time to tear through the main draw! :armed:
AJDE JECA!!!! SHOOO!!!!!!! :banana: :rocker2: :bounce:

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:08 PM
GoDom, why must you be so vocal in Dokic threads? Just leave it alone already, and jump up and down at Jelena letting us down again by yourself instead of constantly rubbing it in our faces. It's just pathetic, and unnecessary, and proves that your hate for her is sorta unhealthy.
Well I am not the one who started the in-the-face-rubbing. That were the Dokic fans, unfortunately including you. If you all were a bit more modest in your unhealthy worshipping efforts I wouldn't give a damn.
But when I see a thread (in General Messages) full of people being out of their mind because Dokic is playing a 10K and and making in-depth analysis of her bagel-girl opponents' strength and weaknesses, I will laugh at these people. :)

Fine, I will stay out of the results thread, unless her opponent is a fave of mine (Blau, admittedly, is not). But I will post in other Dokic-related threads when I feel that it's necessary.

Okay? :)

Highlandman
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:15 PM

In Luxembourg she lost to Kathrin Woerle 0-6,0-6;) :angel:

Reuchlin
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Is she playing nancy loeffler caro next?

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Not 'people' but Dokic-fans. :)
You felt the need to post that little bitchy remark before any confrontations began. The cheering thread got moved to Jelena's forum like you wished, so what's to still be bitching about? Jelena has a big fan base here, she was once ranked in the top 5, of course we're gonna get excited about it when she actually plays, seeing as she takes off months at a time and we're left wondering where she is and what she's doing.

Nobody's making in depth analyses of her opponents and nobody's going out of their minds, we're just happy to see Jelena back out there and playing. That's what fans of a particular player do, even if it's a 10K. Dokic just has a big fan base, like I mentioned before, so more people are going to get happy about it. I still dont think it gives you the right to come into every Dokic thread and shit on it as much as you possibly can. Again, it's just annoying and unnecessary.

Personally I dont post in player threads concerning players I couldnt give a flying shit about (Petrova, Henin for example). And I dont go rubbing it in their fans' faces when their fave is struggling or loses a match. Yet when Dokic is at the lowest of lows, trying hard to come back by playing the lowest of ITF level tournaments, you feel the need to come in and kick us while were already down. It's just dumb. But if you feel the need to post in some Dokic related threads, then go right ahead. But try not to make the post one of your subtle jabs at how Jelena is pathetic and her fans are too, because it's just getting old.

Highlandman
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Is she playing nancy loeffler caro next?

:lol: :lol:

No, she is not so bad like Loeffler-Caro:tape: :angel:

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM
You felt the need to post that little bitchy remark before any confrontations began. The cheering thread got moved to Jelena's forum like you wished, so what's to still be bitching about? Jelena has a big fan base here, she was once ranked in the top 5, of course we're gonna get excited about it when she actually plays, seeing as she takes off months at a time and we're left wondering where she is and what she's doing.

Nobody'm making in depth analyses of her opponents and nobody's going out of their minds, we're just happy to see Jelena back out there and playing. That's what fans of a particular player do, even if it's a 10K. Dokic just has a big fan base, like I mentioned before, so more people are going to get happy about it. I still dont think it gives you the right to come into every Dokic and thread and shit on it as much as you possibly can. Again, it's just annoying and unnecessary.

Personally I dont post in player threads concerning players I couldnt give a flying shit about (Petrova, Henin for example). And I dont go rubbing it in their fans' faces when their fave is struggling or loses a match. Yet when Dokic is at the lowest of lows, trying hard to come back by playing the lowest of ITS level tournaments, you feel the need to come in and kick us while were already down. It's just dumb. But if you feel the need to post in some Dokic related threads, then go right ahead. But try not to make the post one of your subtle jabs at how Jelena is pathetic and her fans are too, because it's just getting old.

:worship:

JackFrost
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Wow, that´s a scoreline I like. What a difference to the first match. :worship:
Keep on bageling, Jelena. :)

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:48 PM
That comment was a little unnecessary, I'll give you that.
But in case you didn't notice, there's still a Dokic Chat thread going while people post in this thread as well. Again, why not keep fan conversation in Dokic's own forum? We might as well close all the other forums and just keep GM then.

Nobody'm making in depth analyses of her opponents and nobody's going out of their minds, we're just happy to see Jelena back out there and playing.
Oh please. :lol:
"When she playing?!" "She plays on Court 4 - outrage!!!1" "Her opponent has a 1-13 record this year OMGZ!!!!"
The point is that all these things are completely irrelevant. Whether Jelena wins this 10K or loses her next match doesn't matter. What matters is that she really has the intention to come back. But, you won't learn anything about that at this event. You have to wait what happens in the next weeks and months.
Of course you are happy to see her back (healthy and alive!) but that's it. The tennis is meaningless at this point.

Yet when Dokic is at the lowest of lows, trying hard to come back by playing the lowest of ITS level tournaments, you feel the need to come in and kick us while were already down.
Very wrong on many levels.
First of all, it's ITF.
Then, Dokic is certainly NOT "at the lowest of lows". Yes, on Pro Level you can't get lower than 10K qualifying. But you forget that Jelena is training at an academy, that she's getting a WC, that she's still getting support from many many sides.
Ask some other players struggling on the Challenger and Satellite tour whether they have any of these things. The answer will be "No".
Jelena has been getting all kind of support for many years now, and she has disappointed the people and organisations/countries supporting her again and again.
So wouldn't it be somewhat smart to treat this umpteenth comeback attempt with some caution? In any case there's no reason to pity her.

And finally, I posted "It's the right move for her" early in the other thread started by matthias. But when Dadyo felt the need to post his Chat thread, I dared to say that it doesn't belong here. And since it's been moved, I was obviously right. Still, I got trashed in that thread (on a level that is characteristic for Dokic-fans) and I reacted accordingly.

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Also, a nutter like Erika_Angel being a Dokic fan is pretty unfortunate for Dokic too.

I always think of Erika_Angel as the crazed guy that I saw a few times in Hamburg where he was frantically rooting for Dokic and Hingis and almost dying everytime they lost a point.
That was in 2002. Hmmm it's unlikely that he made it through the last 4 years without killing himself so it's probably a different person.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Oh please. :lol:
"When she playing?!" "She plays on Court 4 - outrage!!!1" "Her opponent has a 1-13 record this year OMGZ!!!!"
*dead* :rolls:

Okay, weve both said what we had to say so let's just be done with it now. You'll make an effort to satisfy our wants and not be bitchy about it, that's all I wanted to hear.

And yes I did notice there was still a Dokic "chat thread" going on in GM, but the thing is its still relevant cause she's still playing that 10K. And people on the board who like Dokic but dont visit her forum would still like to support her and stay up to date on her matches.

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:03 PM
*dead* :rolls:

Okay, weve both said what we had to say so let's just be done with it now. You'll make an effort to satisfy our wants and not be bitchy about it, that's all I wanted to hear.

And yes I did notice there was still a Dokic "chat thread" going on in GM, but the thing is its still relevant cause she's still playing that 10K. And people on the board who like Dokic but dont visit her forum would still like to support her and stay up to date on her matches.
Well that's another pet peeve of mine - people being too lazy to move their asses from GM to other forums. :p
There's a forum for Satellite tournaments where scores are posted as soon as they are available. Is it that difficult to go there and look it up? If you really care for that player, probably not.
Of course it's easier to just post everything in GM. But the downside is that GM gets cluttered and threads drop off the front page way too fast.
Yeah, that probably sounds pedantic. But IMO everyone here should make an effort to keep this place a pleasant experience (occasionally maing one into the opposite direction is allowed of course :devil: ), and that's one part of it.

Oh, and I think it's obvious now that Court 4 is the Center Court in Ismaning. They even have "stands":

http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/Bilder%20klein/bueschl-open_20061105_066.JPG

King Aaron
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Well that's another pet peeve of mine - people being too lazy to move their asses from GM to other forums. :p
There's a forum for Satellite tournaments where scores are posted as soon as they are available. Is it that difficult to go there and look it up? If you really care for that player, probably not.
Of course it's easier to just post everything in GM. But the downside is that GM gets cluttered and threads drop off the front page way too fast.
Yeah, that probably sounds pedantic. But IMO everyone here should make an effort to keep this place a pleasant experience (occasionally maing one into the opposite direction is allowed of course :devil: ), and that's one part of it.

Oh, and I think it's obvious now that Court 4 is the Center Court in Ismaning. They even have "stands":

http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/Bilder%20klein/bueschl-open_20061105_066.JPG
Which ITF tournament wouldn't put a former world #4 on their biggest court? ;) :p

Craigy
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Thank god :eek: :yeah:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:10 PM

What surface is this? I thought it was on clay. :shrug:

----

And yeah, threads that dont belong in GM always get posted in here anyway, even I find that irritating on some levels. But thats more than just a Jelena Dokic problem, it's more widespread. If thats ever gonna be solved, admins are gonna have to be strict about it and I just dont see that happening.

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:16 PM
:smash:

Germany. November. Rain. Cold. No outdoors tennis.
It's probably carpet or indoors hardcourt.

If thats ever gonna be solved, admins are gonna have to be strict about it and I just dont see that happening.
Me neither since they refuse to make me an admin for some reason. :(

MilanDokic
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:17 PM

Red carpet ;)

King Aaron
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:17 PM

----

And yeah, threads that dont belong in GM always get posted in here anyway, even I find that irritating on some levels. But thats more than just a Jelena Dokic problem, it's more widespread. If thats ever gonna be solved, admins are gonna have to be strict about it and I just dont see that happening.
I think indoor hardcourts.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:18 PM
LMFAO. I know shit all about Germany, or any place for that matter. I'm geographically inept, and have never been out of North America. :awww: :sad: [/pathetic]

Me neither since they refuse to make me an admin for some reason. :(
Ugh, I know. I told Steve that I should be made an admin and my request was refuted without any response at all. :(

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Whether it's red carpet or indoor hard, it's still better than clay for Jelena so I'm glad. :D I thought Jelena had an "ITF's on clay only" rule. :weirdo: :p

MilanDokic
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Jelena will play her 1st round match in main draw (vs. Harmsen) on TUESDAY at 17.00 CET!

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:23 PM
LMFAO. I know shit all about Germany, or any place for that matter. I'm geographically inept, and have never been out of North America. :awww: :sad: [/pathetic]
Well all you need to know is that for Middle Europe (France, Germany, UK, Belgium etc.) outdoor season is from mid April to mid October.
That MIGHT be one of the reasons why the European clay season starts right at that time, and why we are playing indoors on the WTA now. :p

King Aaron
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Whether it's red carpet or indoor hard, it's still better than clay for Jelena so I'm glad. :D I thought Jelena had an "ITF's on clay only" rule. :weirdo: :p
That rule was because she only plays in Europe during the clay season. :p

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Well all you need to know is that for Middle Europe (France, Germany, UK, Belgium etc.) outdoor season is from mid April to mid October.
That MIGHT be one of the reasons why the European clay season starts right at that time, and why we are playing indoors on the WTA now. :p
:o

That rule was because she only plays in Europe during the clay season. :p
It was an annoying rule nonetheless. :p

jazzfuzion
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:40 PM
yes jelena,that's the way! 6-0 , 6-0 over ANYONE is always good for your confidence!

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:48 PM
:bowdown: :aparty: Win the TITLE!

xXSarajevoXx
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:51 PM
well done jelena :)

Darop.
Nov 6th, 2006, 06:29 PM

If your main concern were really that GM is too cluttered, you'd go and complain in threads like "matches won with a letcord" or "Maria has sooooo manyy pimpols!!1111", and not in Dokic threads which still always get at least 4-5 pages of posts, wether she wins Wimbledon or beats some n00b by retirement. :)

OZTENNIS
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:05 PM
If your main concern were really that GM is too cluttered, you'd go and complain in threads like "matches won with a letcord" or "Maria has sooooo manyy pimpols!!1111", and not in Dokic threads which still always get at least 4-5 pages of posts, wether she wins Wimbledon or beats some n00b by retirement. :)

here here!:D :worship:

Josh.
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:12 PM
wow she dominated. good too see that eh?

Wintermute
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Nice that Jelena's playing again. I've not heard of Blau (I guess she's not so good) but that's a confidence-building scoreline for Jelena. Let's hope she can keep it up!

Tennace
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:15 PM
:bounce: :worship:

This is a very good results no matter the level of her oponent. Jelena always loses games from UEs and DFs and she must have stayed very focused.

Congrats Jelena :yeah: Good luck in the next round!

Tennace
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:16 PM
whoah a result for a 10K Qualifying and we have reached page 4 :worship:

St.Sebastian
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Who is she playing in Rd1?

JackFrost
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Who is she playing in Rd1?

Danielle Harmsen

Dementieva_Dude
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Jee could it have been any better?

Well done Jelena!

hahaha yeah...she could have qualified for, or won a WTA main draw match! :tape:

But seriously, I'm glad she's playing again. She has way too much talent to ranked outside the top 40.

Ben.
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Well done Jelena. Knew u could do it :yeah: Can't believe she won 6-0 6-0! just incredible :D Good luck in your next match :)

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Jelena tomorrow on court 4 (17:00 CET) !!! Good luck :dance:

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:30 PM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9179/jelenadokic2006ky2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
:inlove: :hearts: :inlove:

BUBI
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:45 PM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9179/jelenadokic2006ky2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Jelena :hearts::worship:

Привет
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Well done Jelena! I was nervous as hell about this match for some reason, but 60 60 is as good as it gets, if this is what she can do against a player who people seem to say is not that great, than surely she can take it to some decent players in the main draw, GO JELENA!!

Buitenzorg
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Well done Jelena

Hope you will be back into TOP 100 soon ;)

frenchie
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:24 AM
What surface is that??

AK-DH Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Glad she qualified:) I really wanna see her at her best again

Dokicfan17
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:01 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSS u all have no idea how happy I am, ive been a HUGE HUGE jelena dokic fan since like 2000, followed every match ive met her so many times, i have pics of her and me at the pilot pen fewyrs back we talked for like 20 min shes SOO freiken nice and a down to earth gurl

anyways im glad shes winning, cuz i love her game ;)
g l next round!!!

:0;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:04 AM
I am very happy for her :D

~Eclipsed~
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:05 AM

I like really like this pic of Jelena. She looks pretty fit.

Dominic
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:12 AM
I like really like this pic of Jelena. She looks pretty fit.

Yess! jelena you really did blow Blau away! Anyways she should lose at least 10 pounds and get toner. She hasnt been in good shape since 2003 and I think thats a pretty big part of the bad results she has had with the mental aspect of course.

Vincey!
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Nicely done Jelena:yeah:..now win the f***g tournment:D

Jeff
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:41 AM
Well this is over a 1400 level player, but considering it was a crushing 6-0, 6-0 I'm happy. Dokic shouldn't lose games to anyone that low, so good start...keep it up girlie.

AK-DH Fan
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Yess! jelena you really did blow Blau away! Anyways she should lose at least 10 pounds and get toner. She hasnt been in good shape since 2003 and I think thats a pretty big part of the bad results she has had with the mental aspect of course.

I know I don't think she's looked good for years now. She really needs to trim down to her shape of 03

esquímaux
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Now this is the scoreline we should be seeing!

Dawn Marie
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:41 AM
Well Done!:-)

Steff_forever
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:48 AM
ok, well done OkiDoki :hug:
but she should have other standards and goals, even after 3.5 months off. :rolleyes:

But keep going, Jelena !!!! :yeah:

So Disrespectful
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:21 AM
Fantastic Jelena. Second match and you're already double bagelling girls ;) Imagine if she won the whole thing in this fashion! :D

scottsue
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:28 AM
My first posting. We need Jelena to be playing well for us in Australia. We have little else. I hope she comes to Australia to play for the Aus Open wild card again as this would give her credibility among the Australian people.

UncleZeke
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:57 AM
nice to see her get an easy win.

ioni
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:08 AM
jelena :yeah:

Привет
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:53 AM
My first posting. We need Jelena to be playing well for us in Australia. We have little else. I hope she comes to Australia to play for the Aus Open wild card again as this would give her credibility among the Australian people.
G'day! :wavey: I agree I want to see Jelena in Australia again this summer.

Ben.
Nov 7th, 2006, 09:59 AM
G'day! :wavey: I agree I want to see Jelena in Australia again this summer.

i second that as well 2 :D

So Disrespectful
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Let's make this thread huge!

GO Jelena! :worship:

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
that is so fucking awesome i cannot believe it

Just Do It
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:01 PM
2hrs ;)

Wojtek
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Go Jelena

Just Do It
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Can anyone from Germany call ? :help:

powerbackhand
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:44 PM
i like ur new avator just do it

Just Do It
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:49 PM
i like ur new avator just do it

;)

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Where is Erika Angel?

powerbackhand
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:05 PM
do u like my avatar

Jogi
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:18 PM
do u like my avatar

hehe, I like it, had a similar of ALG some time ago ;)

Erika_Angel
Nov 7th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Where is Erika Angel?

:wavey:

:lol: I wouldn't have been able to call even if I was here :p ... It was MaretBellyButton who has been calling. I don't live anywhere near Germany :p

Lucifer
Nov 7th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Yes!!! I lOVE J.DOKIC!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

scottsue
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:01 PM
There has been a lot of talk recently about Jelena being out of cash and about to marry the boyfriend. Does anyone know if there is any truth in any of this?

Also her dad Damir wants to join the cast of Dancing With the Stars

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:14 PM
There has been a lot of talk recently about Jelena being out of cash and about to marry the boyfriend. Does anyone know if there is any truth in any of this?
The marriage rumors havent been denied or confirmed. But the bit about her being out of cash and buying paprika and tomatoes dressed in raggy clothing IS NOT true.

-jenks-
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Nice job Jelena!! :)