PDA

View Full Version : Have U ever turned around from your fave to other player?

markhingis
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:08 AM
what were the reasons or was there no reason?

proudfoot
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:18 AM
no, I will always have, and have had Hingis as my all-time fav. :D :hearts:

Kunal
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:24 AM
i dont think i will ever do that

lynch79
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Never. Martina H always.

Kimster
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:25 AM
It will always be Kim for me.... I don't believe the girl could ever do something to make me turn away from her, too much history.

I did however turn my back on other faves simple because of something they did. It may sound childish but it's the way it is.

I used to like Hingis f.ex. 'till she played that RG final against Steffi. I'm not saying i hate her now that would be like even more childish but she's not a player i support anymore.

With honest respect for all the Hingis fans, i mean it. It's just my own sentiment.

ioni
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:35 AM
no i always liked sharapova and it will remain my fave forever ;)

Grohl
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:35 AM
nope, Kim is still my number1

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Well... I am shameful to admit... but Martina Hingis was my favourite player last time around. Then, she retired and I was stuck with no one to support (no thanks to the Williams sisters). That was until a certain petite Belgian came along.... and the rest is history :)

...albeit, I still support Martina after her comeback from retirement... :p

Sharapova's_Boy
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Yep, from Clijsters --> Sharapova.

I still like Kimmy, just not as much as Masha. :worship:

Sharakim
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:05 AM
I will never give up my support for Sharapova. She introduced me to tennis and she wowed me with her Wimbledon win. A Masha fan for life. So no, I haven't and I won't.

Ben.
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Kim is my number one, will always be my number one :yeah: how could such a sweet woman like her :angel: that has introduced my love 4 tennis even more & has made me become quite fond of her 4 life do something that could make me turn away from her.

kim will always have a place in my heart 4 life :hearts: kim rocks! :rocker:

brayster87
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:44 AM
nope i have always supported Linds

Mattographer
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Yes, Jelena Dokic :p

DragonFlame
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:45 AM
nope, justine and lenaD all the way:worship: :bounce: they better win tomorrow.

cypher_88
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:36 PM
nope always Nastya :kiss:

auntie janie
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Yep, I switched from Monica to Justine. I was sure Monica would always be my favorite, but then one day when she was playing Justine, I was shocked to notice that I was rooting hard for Justine. Justine had really won me over with her gutsy, out-of-the blue Wimbledon SF victory over Jennifer -- Jen had won both the AO and RG and was a hot pick to win THE Grand Slam, and Justine was a relative unknown at the time. :worship: