PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOO!!! I don't get to watch the YEC!!!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:07 AM
Stupid Astro (my satelitte provider)!!! There are no live matches of the YEC!!! And it's the most anticipated one in years!!! :sobbing:

Anyone experiencing the same?

RenaSlam.
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:09 AM
Too freaking bad. Move or something.

Lefty.
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Enjoy the beautiful work of the video uploaders here then. That's how I survived through the indoor season. :)

shad9480
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Stupid Astro (my satelitte provider)!!! There are no live matches of the YEC!!! And it's the most anticipated one in years!!! :sobbing:

Yup...stupid ASTRO. And to think I subscribed a month ago hoping that they'll show the YEC :ras: :banghead:

What sucks even more...they are showing the men's Masters live :rolleyes: :o

Where are you staying by the way? KL? Do you want to move? :hehehe:

cometz9
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:31 AM
i'm in the same boat :mad: no VS on DirecTv

stevos
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:50 AM
I feel your pain :sad:

Dawn Marie
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Well I have OLN but not VERSES so what does that mean? I checked my guide and OLN says nothing about tennis!!!

azmad_88
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:16 AM
the problem is that is the only sattelite provider in our country

esquímaux
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Enjoy the beautiful work of the video uploaders here then. That's how I survived through the indoor season. :)Exactly! :lol: Somebody will graciously YouTube or megaupload the matches. Take me for instance, I get SQUAT here in Japan so I live for the YouTubes :D

psychoblood
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Pfft, yeah. Astro doesn't know how to pull in ALL the viewers...

*Sigh* My connection is so horrible when it comes to downloading videos. My only hope now is... Livescore...

timafi
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:35 PM
so no live stream huh?

Kunal
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:35 PM

uhmmm NO.

It aint the most anticipated one in years.....it would be more anticipated if the williams sisters and davenport were in it.

skanky~skanketta
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Yup...stupid ASTRO. And to think I subscribed a month ago hoping that they'll show the YEC :ras: :banghead:

What sucks even more...they are showing the men's Masters live :rolleyes: :o

Where are you staying by the way? KL? Do you want to move? :hehehe:wait, please tell me u subscribed to ASTRO sports only a month ago, because in malaysai, i dont see how anyone could survive without astro, period.