PDA

View Full Version : The William Sisters supporters ...........

plantman
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Some sensitivity training classes are in order for some of you.. Not EVERY post about the William sisters is meant as an attack! Some of you are down right PATHETIC! :mad:

StarDuvallGrant
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:16 PM
The equally pathetic insensitive trolls among the Williams Sisters detractors have to be balanced out somehow. You'll simply have to deal with it.

plantman
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:26 PM
The equally pathetic insensitive trolls among the Williams Sisters detractors have to be balanced out somehow. You'll simply have to deal with it.

speaking of trolls.......:lol: I'm dealing with one in you!

StarDuvallGrant
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:28 PM
speaking of trolls.......:lol: I'm dealing with one in you!

Awww, that really hurts coming from you :sad: where's your sensitivity training?

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:33 PM
:rolleyes: why you felt the need to make a thread about this is beyond me, but I want to assure you, that not everyone is irrational as you would like to believe, which is, in actuality just a ploy to attempt to diminish your own neuroses....have a nice stay in denial-ville. Serena and Venus are still great people, not just tennis playing machines, and you're still an asshole :wavey:

plantman
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Awww, that really hurts coming from you :sad: where's your sensitivity training?

I easily passed the course! You however need to take another semester!

StarDuvallGrant
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:38 PM
I easily passed the course! You however need to take another semester!

What a zinger :lol:

plantman
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:39 PM
:rolleyes: why you felt the need to make a thread about this is beyond me, but I want to assure you, that not everyone is irrational as you would like to believe, which is, in actuality just a ploy to attempt to diminish your own neuroses....have a nice stay in denial-ville. Serena and Venus are still great people, not just tennis playing machines, and you're still an asshole :wavey:

As you bolster my point! Thanks! You're one of the PATHETIC ones I spoke of earlier!!!!!!