PDA

View Full Version : how come so many people on this forum think of Kim as a fair player

Tennislover26
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:27 PM
or as miss congeniality, when she often screams 'come on' and pumps her fist when her opponent hits an unforced error :confused:

When Justine or Maria react like that, they're being called a b*tch :shrug:

iPatty
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:28 PM
because there are 38741328468 kim fans on the board. :D

hingis-seles
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Because Kimmie is so sweet. She buys champagne and dogs at auctions for her fans and comes back from life-threatening injuries in 2 days and reaches Grand Slam semifinals after not being able to walk and hating clay, all amidst 50 MRI's. And she only does it because she loves us fans. Go Kimmie!!11! We are LOVIngsZ youuUUUu :hearts: :kiss:

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Because Kimmie is so sweet. She buys champagne and dogs at auctions for her fans and comes back from life-threatening injuries in 2 days and reaches Grand Slam semifinals after not being able to walk and hating clay, all amidst 50 MRI's. And she only does it because she loves us fans. Go Kimmie!!11! We are LOVIngsZ youuUUUu :hearts: :kiss:
Looks like you have spent too much time on a certain tennis messageboard. :o :bigcry:

gary
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:47 PM
fair player? clijsters? :haha: :lol:
a fair player = injured before every match and winning most of them? :rolleyes:

hingis-seles
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Looks like you have spent too much time on a certain tennis messageboard. :o :bigcry:

Yeah. Okay.

I officially gave up on Kimmie after the Aussie Open theatrics.

Pasta-Na
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:54 PM
because maria already got all of attention to be a "fair player" :angel:

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah. Okay.

I officially gave up on Kimmie after the Aussie Open theatrics.
I was joking. :p

hingis-seles
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:57 PM
I was joking. :p

I know. ;) Only after re-reading my reply did I realize it sounded a bit obnoxious. :p I must include more smilies in my posts! Atleast until I can learn to express myself better. :p I was going to post something along the lines of "Oh, go and tease lizchris or someone equally mentally deranged." :lol:

JackFrost
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Itīs because the fans likes to make either a bad girl or a good girl out of the player.
Bad Girls like Justine, Maria, Nicole, Nastya, Patty (and some other) are mean, hate everybody, cheat, lie and everything they do, think or dream is really, really baaaaad.
Good girls like our Kim and maybe Elena D., Ana, Daniela (and some other) are always cute, honest and everything the do, think or dream is unbelievable sweeet. ;)

Ok, serious...every human has good and bad sides. Even a Kim Clijsters.
Itīs hard to believe, but itīs true. :)

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I know. ;) Only after re-reading my reply did I realize it sounded a bit obnoxious. :p I must include more smilies in my posts! Atleast until I can learn to express myself better. :p I was going to post something along the lines of "Oh, go and tease lizchris or someone equally mentally deranged." :lol:
Ah, okay. I know what you mean, it's annoying having to destroy any ironic effect with tons of ;););););). But in your case I really wasn't sure. :o

iPatty
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Itīs because the fans likes to make either a bad girl or a good girl out of the player.
Bad Girls like Justine, Maria, Nicole, Nastya, Patty (and some other) are mean, hate everybody, cheat, lie and everything they do, think or dream is really, really baaaaad.
Good girls like our Kim and maybe Elena D., Ana, Daniela (and some other) are always cute, honest and everything the do, think or dream is unbelievable sweeet. ;)

patty's a bad girl? :lol:

hingis-seles
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:01 PM

uRe jes hAtin on Kimmie becuz ure jelos of her sucessssez! :fiery: :sad: :mad: :fiery: :sad: :mad:

hingis-seles
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:02 PM

Until she buys you champagne!

JackFrost
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:03 PM
uRe jes hAtin on Kimmie becuz ure jelos of her sucessssez! :fiery: :sad: :mad: :fiery: :sad: :mad:

Damn. You got me. :sad: :lol:

JackFrost
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:06 PM

ohhh, yesssss. And what a Devil she is. :devil: ;)

Shoulderpova
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Clijsters is a bitch and thats never in doubt :wavey:

hingisGOAT
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:11 PM
well for starters, she keeps her committments. how many times have we seen the other top players withdraw from tournaments for some ankle injury or something, only to show up at a red-carpet event looking like a crack-ho in six-inch stilettos? many times, kim has been the last top player left in a tournament.

also, she never trash-talks opponents nor does she refuse to give them credit after a match. she is extremely press-friendly, and has a good reputation among her peers.

gary
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:13 PM

I agree ;)

Dexter
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Согласен
:angel:

Tennislover26
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:18 PM
also, she never trash-talks opponents nor does she refuse to give them credit after a match. she is extremely press-friendly, and has a good reputation among her peers.

since San Diego '03 she lets her father do the trash-talking :lol:

I've noticed she was so looking forward to the gras season in her diary, but after she got her ass kicked by Justine twice on that surface, she didn't update her diary until the fed cup tie against the USA was played :tape:

I agree it helps when the press likes you ;)

muniu
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:20 PM

Like MAria Sharapova:bounce:

gumoll
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:20 PM

than Maria is an angel :spit: :rolls:

I have never seen biggest bitch like Maria S is :haha:

same for JHH !!!!

Dexter
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:23 PM
than Maria is an angel :spit: :rolls:

I have never seen biggest bitch like Maria S is :haha:

same for JHH !!!!what have Maria & Justine to do with this?!? :rolleyes: :weirdo: :rolleyes: :o

gumoll
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:25 PM
what have Maria & Justine to do with this?!? :rolleyes: :weirdo: :rolleyes: :o

you are too stupid to get it :rolleyes: :weirdo:

Dexter
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:26 PM
you are too stupid to get it :rolleyes: :weirdo:maaan, I feel hurt :crying2:

gumoll
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:29 PM
maaan, I feel hurt :crying2:

sometimes I write things that are wrong :p

so don't feel hurt :hug: :smooch:

Jogi
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:30 PM
you are too stupid to get it :rolleyes: :weirdo:

:lol:

all haters united or what?^^

KClijsters
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:31 PM
So funny, Kim is back and again they find something to talk about it in a bad way.

gumoll
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:31 PM
:lol:

all haters united or what?^^

no :lol:

you are a Kim hater too???

gumoll
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:32 PM
So funny, Kim is back and again they find something to talk about it in a bad way.

true :(

Kim's_fan_4ever
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:32 PM
How many times did Kim scream c'mon in this match? 3 or 4?
Oh please :rolleyes:

papru
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:33 PM
or as miss congeniality, when she often screams 'come on' and pumps her fist when her opponent hits an unforced error :confused:

When Justine or Maria react like that, they're being called a b*tch :shrug:

because they are and Kim is not :(

Jogi
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:34 PM
no :lol:

you are a Kim hater too???

neither like nor hate her

but these lovers-haters battles are always interesting ;)

GrafMariaPetraK
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:35 PM
kim as good sportsmanship unlike other players

muniu
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:37 PM
How many times did Kim scream c'mon in this match? 3 or 4?
Oh please :rolleyes:

and If she do it........ She scream after long really and FORCED error:bounce:
not like JHH or Maria- eg.easy fh From KIm 5 m out and they Scream C'monee or Allez and this fucin fist pump:fiery: :mad:

terjw
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Well - in the matches she's just played I think she's every right to a few c'mons.

Incidentally I don't complain about Justine's allez or Maria's fist pumping either. I don't think any of these players are doing it purposely to put off their opponent but to pump themselves up even if it is sometimes on an opponent's error. I don't know what's wrong or unfair about that and what all the fuss is about.

LDF
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:44 PM

:rolls:

I like Kim but I had to laugh at that! :lol:

pooh14
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:49 PM
kim as good sportsmanship unlike other players

i have to agree with that. kim has good sportmanship.

it doesnt matter if you scream 'allez' when opponent's makes mistake. i don't find it offending.
if many of you'll comparing with henin, the only reason i think kim has good sportmanship is because she correct's the umpire when wrong calls against her opponent. henin might be a nicer person in real life, but kim appears more friendly towards her fans.

besides, i think henin's image is tarnish after the RG's hand incident, thus whenever she makes another mistake, people are more harsh on her. similar to maria.