PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday to our lovely Dani D

Paco
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Just want to to say you happy bday. Have great time.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Danči Dementia
Nov 5th, 2006, 04:16 PM
thank you vey much Paco lindo.

I turn 19 today I don't have 18 anymore and and..................I'm getting old:bolt: :bolt: :scared: :scared: 19 its not funny or cute its you are almost in your 20 and I don't like that so...........................................
The woman get torugh some point in our life that is necessary say lies about the age and I'm starting now....................if anyone ask I'm 18 OK 18:lol: :lol:

Pilongo
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Feliz cumpleaños DaniD.
Tú no te preocupes, que lo mejor empieza a partir de ahora ;)

Fearful Jesuit
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:28 PM
feliz cumple Dani!

Danči Dementia
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Gracias guapos son unos lindos¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Santi como quedo NOB??????:sad: :sad:
Ya no nos dices..............................:sad: :sad: :sad:
Toluca esta apunto se jugar asi que ahora si ya nme voy:bounce:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

COME ON ALL TO THE DOUBLE FAULT:lick:

Fearful Jesuit
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:28 PM
NOB apesta, perdimos el clásico contra central 1-4, hace 5 que no ganamos un partido, hoy íbamos perdiendo...

Dementinator
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Happy Birthday Dani D from me and the rest of us up here on the Bridge!!

hope you are having a great day ,and will see you at the Double Fault!!

TiK-Tee
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Happy Birthday To YOU :D

Filippo-Nastya
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Happy birthday Dani D! :bdaycake:
Enjoy this day and have fun. :aparty:
:wavey:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Feliz Cumpleaños.

Ayer no estuve en el foro ,asi q mis disculpas por hacerlo hoy .

Alenyaa
Nov 6th, 2006, 07:50 PM
So ashamed I missed it :o
Happy B-day :bigclap:

mc8114
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:47 PM
i missed it too. hope this can help :awww:

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS DANI

:bounce:

quasar
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Dani,

I turn 19 today I don't have 18 anymore and and..................I'm getting old 19 its not funny or cute its you are almost in your 20 and I don't like that so...........................................
The woman get torugh some point in our life that is necessary say lies about the age and I'm starting now....................if anyone ask I'm 18 OK 18
Think of it not as being a year older but, rather, a year wiser!

Besides, you're beginning your first year as a full-fledged femme fatale. What could be better than that!

Now you go invent the AIDS vaccine, save the pandas from extinction and broker Middle East peace, so your name will achieve inmortality and reverberate through the ages (and everyone will remember the 5th of November as the day sweet Dani was gifted by the Gods to become a beacon of light for all of us mere mortals). :)

BTW, que no sólo cumplás muchos años más sino que los disfrutés montones en compañía de familiares, amigos y, por supuesto, tortugas! Y mantené siempre tu alegría, simpatía y contagioso entusiasmo!

Feliz cumpleaños retrasado (por ayer) y feliz día de no cumpleaños (por el día de hoy)!

Cheers,

Carlos

Pd. Acordate al soplar las candeles, tener cuidado de acidentalmente no escupirle al queque! :)

Prizeidiot
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:57 AM
I turn 19 today I don't have 18 anymore and and..................I'm getting old:bolt: :bolt: :scared: :scared: 19 its not funny or cute its you are almost in your 20 and I don't like that so...........................................
The woman get torugh some point in our life that is necessary say lies about the age and I'm starting now....................if anyone ask I'm 18 OK 18:lol: :lol:I know how you feel... I'm pretty close to 19 as well :scared:

But yeah, have a nice birthday mate :)

roldmant
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Dani!!!

(belated is the English word for "I'm getting too old to remember important things")

And 19 is way better than 18.. enjoy all your young years!

miffedmax
Nov 7th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Belated good wishes from me, too!

Danči Dementia
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Thank you all for your wishes.......................
I'm so happy to be a Lena fan and share things with all of you the best group of fans:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: WE ROCK¡¡¡:rocker2: .

One year more:sad: .
I didn't got presents:sad: :sad: :sad: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: .
Nothing...............:sad: .
Its not fair :( I think.................my brother got a new brand cellphone and a shirt of Real Madrid and a pair of soccer shoes.
My sister got a cellphone too and many clothes(I even bought her many things with my own money) and an I-pod.
And what do I receieve.......................nothing............ ....just a strawberry cake:sad: .
I tought that I was going to recieve gifts in the night when we all have dinner and .............................Nothing.
It feels sooooooooooo bad I was hoping to recieve and I-pod or a a digital camera my mom know how much I want this things.......and I got nothing.
I think I deserved something I'm getting good notes at school and I don't go out as I did before and I don't get late to home anymore.........
WHY?????????

I guess they were mad at me beacuse I went camping on thrudday and I got back on sunday..........................but my dada gave me permission¡¡¡
I haven't done something wrong or bad lately.

I think this was the worst birthday ever.........................

Well my friends bought the drinks for the camping ...........that is a gift isn't it???????
Mariana gave me a schollbag of Jack:) ...I love that girl.

Danči Dementia
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:32 PM
I don't want to sound like and spoiled girl with this.........................trust me I'm definitely not a spoiled girl at all.
Its your birthday you are supossed to recieve gifts or something......................................... .........I know that sometimes there is no money but that wasn't the case..............................so.

ME LLEVA LA CHINGADA¡¡¡¡¡¡

Paco
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Dani :kiss: :kiss:

quasar
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Dani,

Your situation reminds me of my WORST Christmas ever (not counting, of course, the one where I unmasked the Santa Claus at the store, punched him where it hurts, and got into a fight with the elves. I was so grounded that time. Suits me for being an enfant terrible). ::kidding::

Anyhow, I was about 6 or 7 and wanted a fishing rod and a pair of skates for Xmas. Days before the 24th, I got to thinking: What about if, when fishing, a shark bites and pulls me into the ocean and I drawn? So, I told my dad, and he replied I was a pendejo and, sure enough, I didn't get a thing on X-mas Eve. It sucked so bad!!! Sure, I got my presents a few days later after my dad realized what a jerk he had been, but it wasn't the same.

Anyways, the point of the story is, well, actually there's no point to it, I just wanted to get it out of my system. But in any case, the greatest gift one could ever wish for is being surrounded by the ones you love.

(And If, you don't believe me, go rent "It's a Wonderful Life" ASAP!!!!) :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Mathijs
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Dani, i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i missed ya bd :o :o :sad:, i was too busy and too tired of my training period as Gardener to congratule ya with you're BD :latebdaycake: :lateaparty:

Hereby still congrats on you're 19th BD, many happy returns and may all your dreams come true!

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Dani, i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i missed ya bd :o :o :sad:, i was too busy and too tired of my training period as Gardener to congratule ya with you're BD :latebdaycake: :lateaparty:

Hereby still congrats on you're 19th BD, many happy returns and may all your dreams come true!

thanks sweety:kiss:
I haven't see you for a while I miss you:sad: :sad: .
I hope you are OK.
You are doing a good thing :) as Gardener:confused: :confused:

:wavey: :wavey: HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Dani,

Your situation reminds me of my WORST Christmas ever (not counting, of course, the one where I unmasked the Santa Claus at the store, punched him where it hurts, and got into a fight with the elves. I was so grounded that time. Suits me for being an enfant terrible). ::kidding::

Anyhow, I was about 6 or 7 and wanted a fishing rod and a pair of skates for Xmas. Days before the 24th, I got to thinking: What about if, when fishing, a shark bites and pulls me into the ocean and I drawn? So, I told my dad, and he replied I was a pendejo and, sure enough, I didn't get a thing on X-mas Eve. It sucked so bad!!! Sure, I got my presents a few days later after my dad realized what a jerk he had been, but it wasn't the same.

Anyways, the point of the story is, well, actually there's no point to it, I just wanted to get it out of my system. But in any case, the greatest gift one could ever wish for is being surrounded by the ones you love.

(And If, you don't believe me, go rent "It's a Wonderful Life" ASAP!!!!) :)

Cheers,

Carlos

You were a pendejo:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now I'm laughing my ass off:lol: :lol: I love to hear the bad words that we use:hearts: are so cute:rolleyes: :lol:

OK I'm over it it was a brithday with no gifts.....I guess I can expect more of those so I think I have to get used to it........................or get a boyfrisnd who can give me something:lol: :lol: .
I got gifts at my school 3 classmates gave me gifts trougth the week that was nice.
Andf a guy that gave me chocolates and a big big big big big big very very big(almost the size of my bed:eek: :eek: ) Igor I don't know how its Igor in english but its the friend of winnie the pooh I think is eyore or something like that.
:) :) :)