PDA

View Full Version : Jelena Dokic Comeback thread! [CURRENTLY: Making a retarded decision]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Darop.
Nov 4th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Yes, Jelena is playing again :banana:

She could have gotten directly into the MD with her ranking of 615, but she was a late entry. Anyways, it's not that bad, this way she'll be able to play a few more matches ;)

Quallie draw will be made today at 6:00 pm CET and play will start tomorrow, on November 5th. :D

Adal
Nov 4th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Good luck to Jelena :)

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Please post this in Jelena's player forum, since it doesn't belong here. :)

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2006, 01:58 PM

well in here we will post main and quali draw...

Pixie
Nov 4th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Good feeling to see her back :D

^bibi^
Nov 4th, 2006, 02:01 PM
10k qualies :sad:

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2006, 02:05 PM
10k qualies :sad:

yes its poor but with this rankinshe could play maind draw of 25k event ! She must play qualies --- late entry !

-Makiri-
Nov 4th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Good luck Jelena!

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2006, 02:28 PM
well in here we will post main and quali draw...
Please visit the Satellites forum to post and view Satellite main and quali draws. :)

MistyGrey
Nov 4th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Good Luck Jelena!

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Please visit the Satellites forum to post and view Satellite main and quali draws. :)

and why the hell we cant post draws in here ???

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2006, 02:57 PM
and why the hell we cant post draws in here ???
Because no one here gives a shit about 10K qualie draws.

Except Jelena fans, and for them we have a very nice separate forum that they can and should use for things like that. :)

Pasta-Na
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:13 PM
10k :o

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:13 PM
okay, we will see ;)

Highlandman
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:15 PM

In former times she got much more than 10.000 $ only for her start;)

Rtael
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:28 PM

Except Jelena fans, and for them we have a very nice separate forum that they can and should use for things like that. :)

Player results never get kept in their respective tournament forums, so why should Dokic be the excpetion? Please, get a grip.

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:29 PM
and if she take the title here she will win something like 2000$ :shrug: :haha:

Declan
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:32 PM

No, it's valid here. I'm not a Dokic fan so would never go ito her forum but I went in here as soon as I saw the title, as I'm interested in her. I'd have missed this otherwise.

Xian
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:34 PM

well whats so funny? Its the right level for her at the moment. She is not better at the moment and will be really hard for her to win that tournament

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:37 PM
I know Xian, with that i just wanna show where is she now, and where she used to be 3 years ago !

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Player results never get kept in their respective tournament forums, so why should Dokic be the excpetion? Please, get a grip.
You said it, results.
I can't find any results in this thread. It's a "player is playing in a tournament and her fans discuss about the proceedings" thread. You will find plenty of these in the player forums. :)
I just don't see what makes Jelena so special that she needs to be the only player having a Chat thread in GM.

-jenks-
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Good luck Jelena!! :bounce:

ghosts
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:39 PM

She won't earn more if she reaches the second round of a Tier III after qualifying, so what's the problem?

Xian
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:40 PM
it must be really shocking for her to play at that level but the more impressive is it that she trys it that way. Many other players would have given already up or prefer losing at higher level tournaments

GoDominique
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:41 PM
it must be really shocking for her to play at that level but the more impressive is it that she trys it that way. Many other players would have given already up or prefer losing at higher level tournaments
She has nothing else.

And I'm sure she would player bigger tournies if she could, or if there were any near Munich.

King Aaron
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Come on Jelena! :armed:

Darop.
Nov 4th, 2006, 10:53 PM
She got a bye in the first round of quallies, will play either Urbancic (#1428) or Mazackova (unranked).

Please don't lose :unsure:

The Kaz
Nov 4th, 2006, 11:11 PM
she'll lose 0-6 7-6(18) 6-0 :D

(no seroiusly she should win 6-0 6-0)

Ben.
Nov 4th, 2006, 11:23 PM
You said it, results.
I can't find any results in this thread. It's a "player is playing in a tournament and her fans discuss about the proceedings" thread. You will find plenty of these in the player forums. :)
I just don't see what makes Jelena so special that she needs to be the only player having a Chat thread in GM.

OMG, go & have a whinge bout then. get over it, no one cares, ok :rolleyes: why make such a big fuss over nothing. stupid.

besides that, good luck jelena & just do your best :yeah:

OZTENNIS
Nov 4th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Keep it here! The more people that know Jelena's on the comeback, the better! Who really cares about the Faroe Islands, GoDominique!

Ben.
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Keep it here! The more people that know Jelena's on the comeback, the better! Who really cares about the Faroe Islands, GoDominique!

true, ppl would want 2 no how jelena is coping with the comeback plus goin in2 those challenger or player forums or whatever can get exhausting at times.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:26 AM
AJDEEE!!!!!!! :armed: SHOO!!! :rocker2:

New
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Go Jelena!!!:bounce:

~Eclipsed~
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:08 AM
You said it, results.

Just shutup! seriously. How come people are allowed to create dumb threads about everything else in GM, but for some reason we can't talk about Jelena playing tennis. When there are threads about who is hotter kournikova/hantuchova or something like that. I think it's ok to talk about anyone talking about a player playing tennis. So stop jumping all over everyone about it!

Ben.
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Just shutup! seriously. How come people are allowed to create dumb threads about everything else in GM, but for some reason we can't talk about Jelena playing tennis. When there are threads about who is hotter kournikova/hantuchova or something like that. I think it's ok to talk about anyone talking about a player playing tennis. So stop jumping all over everyone about it!

he's just being an idiot :rolleyes: honestly.

So Disrespectful
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Was her wildcard into the second round of qualifying?

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:50 AM

Control Freak :rolleyes: maybe you should stop telling people what to do we all know you wanna be a mod but they just dont want you to be so move on :tape:

Erika_Angel
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Was her wildcard into the second round of qualifying?

Well she got a 1st rnd BYE as the no.1 seed :)

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:51 AM
cmon Dokic good luck

So Disrespectful
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Well she got a 1st rnd BYE as the no.1 seed :)

Thanks for that! :D

IMPOSSIBLE
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:13 AM

I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wojtek
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:16 AM

no one :lol: So far 3 pages

Erika_Angel
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:16 AM

:lol:

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Two pages if you were smart enough to change your page displays. :)

Anyway, it's a real mystery why a player like Dokic still has so many fans after not delivering or even trying for years.
Must be the nice breasts.

Erika_Angel
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:58 AM

What has changing the page displays got to do with being smart :confused: ....

Seems like a very desperate (and lame) comeback.

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 10:40 AM
What has changing the page displays got to do with being smart :confused: ....
Quite a lot.

Same goes for being a Dokic fan, in most cases. :)

Ben.
Nov 5th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Quite a lot.

Same goes for being a Dokic fan, in most cases. :)

still worried bout it ru. i have said this b4 2 u. get over it ok. geez :rolleyes:

Angel Venus
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Good luck Jelena!! :)

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:10 AM
still worried bout it ru. i have said this b4 2 u. get over it ok. geez :rolleyes:
I am. :)

But please stop directing posts at me, I feel a growing urge to get started on your writing style. :p

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:23 AM
I don't understand all of bg017's posts :tape:

All the best Jelena though :D

Pixie
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:24 AM
All the best for Jelena :D I hope she win here :D

DokicForever
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:39 AM
good luck Jela!!!!

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Mazackova played only one match in her carrer and lost it 1-6,0-6 to Pavic and Urbancic played 4 and lost all of them to unknown players, so Jelena should win both rather easy:)

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Fabi both played many 10k quallies and and Urbancic qualified in Erding so she could win a game ;)

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:48 AM
I called and they said Jelena didn't even start yet she'll start around half past 1 or 2PM :) But he said she's there for sure

Xian
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Mazackova played only one match in her carrer and lost it 1-6,0-6 to Pavic and Urbancic played 4 and lost all of them to unknown players, so Jelena should win both rather easy:)

well you should do your research a bit more careful :p :p

Katerina Mazackova won one match in her career but normally gets doube bageled

Mika Urbancic qualified for Erding maindraw last week is will win the match vs Mazackova for sure (I bet 60 60 )

Tough she shouldnt be a real problem for Jelena. But thats what I though about Eleonora Punzo and she beat Jelena too

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Fabi both played many 10k quallies and and Urbancic qualified in Erding so she could win a game ;)

At WTA-Tour.com were only 4 results;)

Ubrancic is rather bad, too, but a game? Sure, it is always possible if the name is not Loeffler-Caro or Dillingham;)

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:55 AM
www.itftennis.com (http://www.itftennis.com) also shows quallie results of 10ks and www.wtatour.com (http://www.wtatour.com) doesn't ;) So bettrer always use itftennis

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:57 AM
well you should do your research a bit more careful :p :p

Katerina Mazackova won one match in her career but normally gets doube bageled

Mika Urbancic qualified for Erding maindraw last week is will win the match vs Mazackova for sure (I bet 60 60 )

Tough she shouldnt be a real problem for Jelena. But thats what I though about Eleonora Punzo and she beat Jelena too

I go normally to wtatour.com ;) But I'm not really interested about results from such girls, I heard the name Ubrancic somwhere, because I clicked to Slowenian Players-List and she lost to Carmen Klaschka, but not more;)

Ubrancic will win this match for sure...

Nya, Punzo was on Clay and Dokic is a better player on hardcourts and now she practised some weeks, I don't think that she was prepared before the match against Punzo and the weeks after it.

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I'll call again at 3PM :D

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 11:59 AM
www.itftennis.com (http://www.itftennis.com) also shows quallie results of 10ks and www.wtatour.com (http://www.wtatour.com) doesn't ;) So bettrer always use itftennis

I know, but itftennis did not load at me at the moment, I don't know why:confused: :mad:

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Ah ok :lol:

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Ah ok :lol:

I hope it's loading again till tuesday, because I should need the address and always the current players-list from Deauville:angel:

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Does Edina play there? :)

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Does Edina play there? :)

No, she plays 06 only some events in USA, where she is living;)

I need it for fanmails;)

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:12 PM
whats up guys ?

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:13 PM
For fanmails why?

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:13 PM
whats up guys ?
Nothing ;) I called and she didn't start she'# start around half past 1 or 2PM :) I'll call at 3PM

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:15 PM
For fanmails why?

Autographs;) I'm addicted to this:wavey:

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:17 PM
I hate being surrounded by little children who wait for an autograph so I only wanted them from players who were alone in Stuttgart :lol:

Do you attend Deauville? ;)

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:17 PM
so she will play against Urbancic or Mazackova ? :)

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Yes against one of them VERY LIKELY Urbancic :)

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Jelena's not penniless or getting married: Damir

Will Swanton
November 5, 2006

Jelena Dokic ... "not poor, not rich"

She's docked: new port of call for Jelena but she may give Australia wide berth

DAMIR Dokic has huffed, puffed and blown down rumours that his tennis-playing daughter Jelena is getting married or has been been left "desperate and penniless" by her Croatian boyfriend Tin Bikic.

The maddest tennis dad of them all says the world No.615 is training at a camp in Germany before her likely return to Australia to compete this summer. He's also still keen to appear on Dancing With The Stars.

"No, no marriage, I know this," Damir told The Sun-Herald from his home in Serbia.

"She is not getting married. She is playing tennis in Germany and wants to go back to Australia to play.

"She hopes for wildcards in Australia. She wants to be in the Australian Open. She will try to qualify if she has to.

"She has been injured but she is not giving up and she is not going to be a wife. She wants to be successful again in her tennis and she will be."

Jelena, the Belgrade-born product of the Australian tennis system who reached the world No.4 ranking before fleeing the country after a supposedly rigged Australian Open draw in 2001, qualified for the 2006 event in Melbourne through the wildcard play-off system.

Damir said he and his previously estranged daughter "were speaking again". He was sketchy about the details but his 23-year-old daughter is known to be working with Martin Ruthner at an academy run by noted Croatian coach and former player Niki Pilic in Oberschleissheim, near Munich.

Contrasting reports last week suggested she was either planning to marry Bikic or had split from him and been left "desperate and penniless". Devoid of major sponsors and the kind of prizemoney she used to take for granted, Dokic will have to dip into her own pocket if she ventures to Australia.

Unlike last year, when flights and accommodation were taken care of, a change in Tennis Australia policy means achievements will be rewarded instead of participation.

"She is not poor," Damir said. "But she is not rich."

Dokic won the Australian Open wildcard play-off last December, the first player to have done so while wearing tracksuit pants.

She lost in the first round to France's Virginie Razzano and a seemingly imminent career resurrection had gone up in smoke.

Since failing to qualify for Wimbledon in June, she's played only one satellite event, at Darmstadt in Germany, where she reached the quarter-finals.

Damir was approached by Channel Seven last year to appear on Dancing With The Stars.

He was offered a place to live in Melbourne and the use of a car throughout filming of the show.

He was eager to participate but negotiations fell apart. He wouldn't mind starting them again. "I dance good," he said. "Very good."

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:35 PM
I hate being surrounded by little children who wait for an autograph so I only wanted them from players who were alone in Stuttgart :lol:

Do you attend Deauville? ;)

Yeah, because so things I write to players about the tournaments:hearts: It's a great way to get autographs ;)

In Stuttgart I was very aggressive against little children who wanted autographs while I was waiting too. But mostly I met the players when they were alone - it is better:angel:

I write to some players there:)

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:41 PM
I guess Jelena is on the court right now ?

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:43 PM
I'm calling

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:44 PM

Anyway, it's a real mystery why a player like Dokic still has so many fans after not delivering or even trying for years.
Must be the nice breasts.

If the admins want it moved, they will. It hasn't been moved for now and neither have any other of Jelena's threads in GM.

You're not an admin, so please, STFU.

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Jelena won 3-6 6-2 and in the third her oppenent retired :eek:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:45 PM
I'm calling

:woohoo: :kiss: :woohoo:

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:45 PM
She lost a set?? :o

Who was her opponent? Who does she face next?

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:46 PM
JELENA ! YEEEEEEEEEEEES :woohoo:

Just Do It
Win is a win :angel:

Freakan
I had a a dream... :p
She won her 1st match (against Kiszczynska :tape:) 26 64 64
And her 2nd match (against Ostertag :tape: ) 76 75 ;)

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Do we have any more info in her match/next match? :banana:

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:51 PM
If the admins want it moved, they will. It hasn't been moved for now and neither have any other of Jelena's threads in GM.

You're not an admin, so please, STFU.
Nope, it's because I haven't reported the thread yet out of friendliness. :)
That might change though if you keep insulting me. :sad:

Oh, and brilliant victory Jelena!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Í hope it's true the woman took a very long time to ask :o And GoDominique perhaps she was rusty at the beginning ;)

Erika_Angel
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Nope, it's because I haven't reported the thread yet out of friendliness. :)
That might change though if you keep insulting me. :sad:

Oh, and brilliant victory Jelena!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

You said what you had to say. I've seen numerous Iroda Tulyaganova cheering threads (who I also love) and you didn't post in them saying they weren't allowed. You obviously hate Jelena, we don't care, just stay out of the thread.

hdfb
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:58 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Do we have any more info in her match/next match? :banana:

E ,ajde ako ti nije problem promeni naziv teme...stavi nesto da je Jelena pobedila :)

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:01 PM
E ,ajde ako ti nije problem promeni naziv teme...stavi nesto da je Jelena pobedila :)

I wish I understood Serbian, but I only know a few words/sentences :unsure:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:05 PM
I wish I understood Serbian, but I only know a few words/sentences :unsure:

and what about this : ja sam gladan ? :rolls:
I said: please change thread name... Jelena won, or something like that ;)

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:07 PM
and what about this : ja sam gladan ? :rolls:
I said: please change thread name... Jelena won, or something like that ;)

Oh, this Serbian coach I once had always used to say that, in a tennis way though :p

I would change the name of the thread, it's just that:

1) I don't know who she beat :o
2) I don't know who she'll play next

But I'll change the title anyways ;)

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:08 PM
You said what you had to say. I've seen numerous Iroda Tulyaganova cheering threads (who I also love) and you didn't post in them saying they weren't allowed. You obviously hate Jelena, we don't care, just stay out of the thread.
Difference is, Jelena has a separate forum, Iroda not.

What's the point of player forums if cheering threads for players are still posted in GM? :)

DokicForever
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Well done Jela!!!

Keaka
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:09 PM
vs. Urbancic :lol: I saw her play in a Slovenian tournament a couple of years ago...actually I thought she's pretty good...

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:10 PM
:yeah:

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:10 PM
I'll call again in 20 min and ask for the rest :)

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:11 PM

What's the point of player forums if cheering threads for players are still posted in GM? :)

can you just SHUT UP please?
You are still argumenting with the same argument you used on page 1:rolleyes:

Erika_Angel
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:12 PM

Oh please ... there is a Rest of the World thread for cheering threads for players :rolleyes: Any Iroda thread could go in there, but you didn't complain about them.

You hate Jelena ... we all know.

Erika_Angel
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:13 PM
I'll call again in 20 min and ask for the rest :)

:hug: thanks

vutt
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:15 PM

Yeah win is a win, but I'm sure her DF count in first set was probably higher than UE count ;)

She's rusty and her game style does not help to have 61 60 winning scores. It's usually finding right balance between UEs and winners.

I'm not that alarmed. Let's see what next matches will bring.

Darop.
Everyone please ignore the troll, he will leave if he doesn't get anymore attention :)

Thanks MaretBellyButton for calling ;) :kiss:

JackFrost
She lost a set? :wazzup:
God I hope itīs true, that Jelenaīs level grows with her quality of her opponents. If not, good night.
Well, I guess a win is a win, hu? Letīs see the positive. ;)

GoDominique
can you just SHUT UP please?
You are still argumenting with the same argument you used on page 1:rolleyes:
I stopped ages ago but people keep addressing me about it so I have to reply because I'm a polite person. :)

BTW, why aren't you banned yet?

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Can you go to the Haters Thread pls ;)

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Can you go to the Haters Thread pls ;)
Sorry, unfortunately I can't. :(

Don't forgot though that GM is the home of all trolls and haters, so I am supposed to post here.
Now if the thread was in Jelena's player forum I would have no business posting in it. :)

Wojtek
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Jelena :)

**Jelica**
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Where's Ismaning?

Poor Jelena, 615... I really had high hopes of her in January, but now... :shrug:

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Near Munich I'll call now ;)

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Next oppenent is either Petrovic or Blau :) So probably Petrovic

Keaka
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Against who did she win?

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Updated title ;)

Craigy
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:54 PM

Shut up, She's making a go at trying to come back. Playing big tournaments isn't always the answer :weirdo:

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Any news on when she'll play (this evening or tomorrow)??

Havok
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Jeca :banana::banana:. With not playing a match in ages and just resuming t raining recently, I really didn't know what to expect. I like the fact that she didn't tank that second set though :lol:. Keep it up Jelena, your game will only improve with every match that goes by :D.

GoDominique
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Any news on when she'll play (this evening or tomorrow)??
Have a guess, dear. You think Jelena's opponent was supposed to play three matches in one day if she had won the 2r match? :rolleyes:

King Aaron
Nov 5th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I'm assuming she won against Urbancic. ;)
:unsure: Well done Jelena :yeah:, now get some more match practice tomorrow. ;)

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Jeca :banana::banana:. With not playing a match in ages and just resuming t raining recently, I really didn't know what to expect. I like the fact that she didn't tank that second set though :lol:. Keep it up Jelena, your game will only improve with every match that goes by :D.

Maybe she did tank it away but her opponent was too crappy to know how to take advantage of that :o

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Perhaps Jelena pressured herself too much in first made UEs gave up in second then heroppenent gelt pressure :lol:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Have a guess, dear. You think Jelena's opponent was supposed to play three matches in one day if she had won the 2r match? :rolleyes:

man you are prosy !!!

JackFrost
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Maybe she did tank it away but her opponent was too crappy to know how to take advantage of that :o

That happend to Andre Agassi one day, when he played Christian Saceanu from Germany. It was clear that Andre wanted to tank, but the greater his effort to lose, the worse played his opponent. (It was 1991 first round in Brussels). But thatīs another story. :lol:

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:34 PM
It's moved

Đ@ŪeLess
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:35 PM

can it goe worse...i mean she's playin qualies at 10k...losina set to 1000+ ranked girl....hm...i hope she wins this tournament...with her talent she should win it with 5 double baggels even is she would have 100kilos....

i mean there are few talented girls there...but she's the big fish...she should swallow them all...not lose a set

King Aaron
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Thread was moved I see. ;)

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Good that she is in the next round;)

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Oh please ... there is a Rest of the World thread for cheering threads for players :rolleyes: Any Iroda thread could go in there, but you didn't complain about them.

You hate Jelena ... we all know.

And Jelena had much more succes than Tulyaganova.

Erika_Angel
Nov 5th, 2006, 03:58 PM
And Jelena had much more succes than Tulyaganova.

Yeh I don't mind the Iroda threads at all, but it is obvious GoDominique has double standards.

Darop.
Nov 5th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Thread was moved, but it's tough luck for them, because I'll be making a thread in GM for every single one of Jeca's matches :banana:

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Yeh I don't mind the Iroda threads at all, but it is obvious GoDominique has double standards.

Sure, I see no problem in one Dokic-Thread, too. If they want a own Iroda-Sub they can say it. There are so many threads to her and nobody says something.

And for many not Jelena-Fans is it interesting to see what she is doing, because she is a former #4 who beat players like Clijsters,Venus Williams,Seles etc. :angel:

Highlandman
Nov 5th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Thread was moved, but it's tough luck for them, because I'll be making a thread in GM for every single one of Jeca's matches :banana:

Ok...I don't see any problem in it, because there are so many ITF-Result-Threads at the moment;)

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Death she lost a set :bigcry: I'll take anything at this point though, a win is a win. Please keep improving with each match Jeca.

Derek.
Nov 5th, 2006, 04:26 PM
She lost a set? :o

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Good news a poster in GM said he was in Ismaning and Jelena won 6-2 6-3 :D Wich sounds much better ;)

Craigy
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:23 PM
I think he's a troll :o

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Good news a poster in GM said he was in Ismaning and Jelena won 6-2 6-3 :D Wich sounds much better ;)
Yay, much more convincing :D

Craigy
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Yup :o

Craigy
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:42 PM
:lol: He tried bad repping me but it turned out grey :nerner:

Craigy
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:46 PM
:haha: retard :haha:

???
I'm gonna throw you down the well, so WTAworld can be free :singer: :D

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2006, 05:50 PM
???
I'm gonna throw you down the well, so WTAworld can be free :singer: :D
LMAO :haha:

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:10 PM
borat are you completely crazy? :eek:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Borat :mad: Yeah we were bombed 7 years ago, and my good friend died because bomb hit our primary school, so is that funny ? JERK !!!!

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 06:46 PM
P.S guys why they moved this thread from GM to Jelas sub-forum ???

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:13 PM
:mad: :fiery: :ras:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 07:27 PM
dont know why but i think u will be banned in... something like 10 minutes :haha:

Nasty Borat :)

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:04 PM
i took out the bomb part just for you :hug:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: its too late now !

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Danilo :hug:

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Can only agree :hug:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:32 PM
He is banned :angel:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:45 PM
bout time

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Jelena won 3-6 6-2 1-0 ret. so my score was right.Her next oppenent i Lynn Blau from Louxemborg

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:00 PM
http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/index.htm Shall I translate the part about Jelena ;)

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Schedule:
Court4:
11AM
Dokic vs Blau
Steinbach vs Sadria
Zander vs Alfrey

Court5:
11AM
Steiert vs Pivovarova
Brinerova vs Kiesl
Pigova vs Hinterseer

Court6:
11AM
Klotz vs Suess
Vaidere vs Razumova

For Danilo :hug:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:08 PM
That is Jelenas new pic ??? :inlove:

Please translate this...i'm learning Russian :tape:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:09 PM
So tomorrow first match on court4 ! Good luck Jelly Baby !!!

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Yes that's a pic in Ismaning ;)

Jelena led 1-0 in third :)

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:15 PM
She should lose 2-3 kg, but still she looks great ;)

Ballbasher
Nov 5th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Yes Jelena looks not that bad as I expected ;)

So Disrespectful
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:59 AM
Fantastic Jelena :D People probably expected more, but for me this is a good result.

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:20 AM
So tomorrow first match on court4 ! Good luck Jelly Baby !!!

The match starts in 6 hr 40 min :D

Verdasco
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Match starts in 30 mins ....

DokicForever
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Good luck Jela!!

Ben.
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Go Jelena :wavey: u can do it!

ozfan44
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Good Luck Jelena

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:10 AM
I think I see Jelena on the webcam. They are warming up, and she has long black pants and a blue jacket on :)

Verdasco
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Does anybody know what the score is or a phone number which I can call to (in Ismaning) so I can ask for the scores?

Sharapovafan4eva
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Go Jelena!

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Jelena's match must be finished, unless the other girl changed her outfit. But I don't think I see Jelena on court? (on the webcam)

ETA: No she isn't ... it is two new girls. If anyone wants to call and find out the result :)

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Tournament Name :ITF Bueschl Open
Address : Grünfleckstraße 1, 85737 Ismaning, ISMANING
Telephone : +089 - 96 20 74 24 Fax : +089 - 96 20 74 27

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:05 PM
There was another pic of Jelena at the official website. I'm not sure if it was posted.

http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/Bilder%20klein/Jelena%20Dokic.jpg

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:36 PM
I'm calling :)

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Jelena won 6-0 6-0 :worship: :woohoo:

vutt
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:38 PM

WOW :)

And thanks for calling!

DokicForever
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:39 PM
YES YES!!! Go girl!!!1!

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:39 PM

YES!!!!! :worship:

I saw a bit of the match on webcam (it was bad quality couldn't tell what was going on) but it was really short. AWESOME JELENA!!!

INTO THE MAIN DRAW :D :D :D

DokicForever
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Jelenas back!!!!!!!

aussie_stars
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Well done Jelena, thats more like it :D

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:43 PM
I believe this is Jelena's first 6-0 6-0 since she thrashed Gersi back at RG 2001 (I think it was) :bigclap:

Darop.
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:44 PM
YES JELENA!! :banana:

Any news on who she beat/who she'll play in MD?

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:48 PM
w00t! Double Bagel baby! :banana: :rocker2: :woohoo: :D

AJDE IN THE MD JECA!!! :armed:

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:49 PM
YES JELENA!! :banana:

Any news on who she beat/who she'll play in MD?

She beat Blau ... and the draw isn't out yet so we don't know.

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Draw will be made later ;)

hdfb
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Two wins in a row!!
Keep it going Jelena! :)

Verdasco
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:18 PM
6-0 6-0! That is utterly amazing. Usually it is impossible for Jelena to win a match anywhere near 6-0 6-0 because she makes so many unforced errors so usually it will cost her at least one game but it didn't today. She must have made heaps of winners and completely cut down on the unforced errors.

This must be the best Jelena has played in years.

Good luck in the maindraw Jelena.

Highlandman
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Great win this 6-0,6-0:hearts: :angel: :kiss: :bounce: :wavey: :worship:

Verdasco
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:20 PM
How many points will Jelena get for qualifying into the Maindraw?

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:22 PM
0.75 I think

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:37 PM
we are waiting for the main draw :angel:
P.S Jelena will be seeded :confused:

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:21 PM
we are waiting for the main draw :angel:
P.S Jelena will be seeded :confused:

I don't think qualifiers can be seeded can they?

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:26 PM
well.. i think they can...but i'm not sure ! With her ranking (617) she should be seeded !

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:34 PM
well.. i think they can...but i'm not sure ! With her ranking (617) she should be seeded !

Usually draws are done before the Qualifiers are decided ... so I've never seen a Qualifier seeded before. She is the 8th ranked player in the draw at 617.

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:34 PM
She might be 8th seed which would be very helpful for her ;)

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:35 PM
It's only possible in 10ks Eilie Bacquet from France was once even seeded as a LL :lol:

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:39 PM
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/drawsheetbyRound.asp?tournament=1100014328&event= 10k Volos 3,4 and 8 seed all have been through qualifying ;)

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:42 PM
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/drawsheetbyRound.asp?tournament=1100014328&event= 10k Volos 3,4 and 8 seed all have been through qualifying ;)

Oh awesome ... well then she'd be 8th according to the player list on the official site.

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:46 PM
:yeah:

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:46 PM
By the way Neda Kozic wont play !!! Her friend told me that !

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:49 PM
By the way Neda Kozic wont play !!! Her friend told me that !

7th seed then ;)

By the way the official website has Jelena listed as the first Qualifier ... so it is confirmed that she won :D

Qualifikantin 1
Jelena Dokic

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:53 PM
I hope she avoids Virgili,Steinabch,Steiert or Pivovarva

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 02:58 PM
I hope she avoids Virgili,Steinabch,Steiert or Pivovarva

I've sadly never heard of any of those players :lol: ... and I like to think I'm pretty well versed in lower ranked players :p

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Pivovarva is a talented junir
Steinbach was #262 but thén took a break to study but came back this year and is in pretty good form
I like Kristina she is beatable :lol:
Hofmanova would be nice to avoid to :)
Virgili wn a 10k this year and is on her way t come back :)

Highlandman
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I hope she meets Sabrina Jolk in final:hearts: :kiss:

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:07 PM
I hope Jelena decides to play doubles. Maybe with a young German girl. Any of her Academy buddies playing this event?

Highlandman
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:18 PM
I hope Jelena decides to play doubles. Maybe with a young German girl. Any of her Academy buddies playing this event?

She should play with Sabrina Jolk:angel:

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Kristina Steiert,whom I mentioned before ,and Alise Vaidere from Latvia ,a nice Doubles player, is also there.Both train at Pilic's academy too :D

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Kristina Steiert,whom I mentioned before ,and Alise Vaidere from Latvia ,a nice Doubles player, is also there.Both train at Pilic's academy too :D

Well I hope she will play doubles with one of them, because I really think doubles will ease some pressure off, having fun with her partner on court etc, while also helping to tune her game even further.

ETA: Kristina is actually the middle girl in the pic on the front of the website.

http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/index-Dateien/image002.jpg

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:36 PM
I agree, doubles would be a great idea.

Can't wait for the MD, so glad she won so easily. VIVA JELENA!!!!

King Aaron
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:36 PM
There was another pic of Jelena at the official website. I'm not sure if it was posted.

http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/Bilder%20klein/Jelena%20Dokic.jpg
I think from the picture it's obvious Jelena has just resumed training recently. Hope she gets better and better with more matches and training at the academy.

Wow :yeah: this $10k actually has a webcam? :cool:

:bounce: AMAZING win Jelena. ;) Nice little double bagel.

Erika_Angel
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Wow :yeah: this $10k actually has a webcam? :cool:

It is absolutely terrible :p ... It takes AGES (literally) to load, and then it is like broken video .... pauses ... starts again ... all round dodgy. But at least it helped me notice that Jelena's match was over.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Imagine they had a decent webcam. We'd actually be able to watch her at a 10K. That would be too cool. :cool:

[/dreams]

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Singles Main Draw

(1) Sandra Martinovic vs. Alice Moroni
Bianca-Ioana Bonifate vs. Madlin Kadur
(Q) Hana Birnerova vs. (WC) Lena-Marie Hofmann
(Q) Lydia Steinbach vs. (6) Pauline Wong

(3) Annette Kolb vs. (WC) Janina Toljan
Vanessa Wellauer vs. (Q) Eva Pigova
Anna Geissler vs. Lynn Philippe
(Q) Anastasia Pivovarova vs. (5) Ana Veselinovic

(7) Jelena Dokic (Q) vs. Danielle Harmsen
(Q) Stefanie Alfery vs. (WC) Nikola Hofmanova
Giorgia Mortello vs. (WC) Tina Pieger
(Q) Alise Vaidere vs. (4) Sabrina Jolk

(8) Astrid Besser vs. (Q) Federica Suess
Alexia Virgili vs. Eva-Maria Hoch
Ionela-Andreea Iova vs. Barbora Bozkova
(LL) Franziska Klotz vs. (2) Darija Jurak

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Jelena not playing doubles. :ras:

King Aaron
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:36 PM
It is absolutely terrible :p ... It takes AGES (literally) to load, and then it is like broken video .... pauses ... starts again ... all round dodgy. But at least it helped me notice that Jelena's match was over.
:lol: Well it's much better than nothing. Most events on the WTA tour doesn't have a webcam. ;) :p

Highlandman
Nov 6th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I dont like her draw, because she plays too early against Jolk:fiery: :mad::sad:

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 05:23 PM
If she beats Harmsen Hofmanova in second will be a real form test :scared:

Highlandman
Nov 6th, 2006, 06:51 PM
2nd Hofmannova
QF Jolk:sad:
SF Jurak/Besser

Not easy! But a good test for her for sure.:angel:

Ballbasher
Nov 6th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I think we should think round by round :)

OZTENNIS
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:00 PM
congrats and good luck jelena!!

Just Do It
Nov 6th, 2006, 09:19 PM
and Hofmanova is good :shrug:
P.S Jelena is hot and i like her outfit !!!

JimM
Nov 6th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Good Luck Jelena :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hdfb
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:30 AM
I find it funny that a qualifier is seeded. :p

All the best Jelena!

Belco
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:24 AM
ohhh i just noticed this thread now :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

soooooooooo happy :D :D

I want a Veselinovic VS Dokic Final :D

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:33 AM
Good luck Jeca, knock her dead tomorrow! :armed: SHOO!!!!

hdfb
Nov 7th, 2006, 06:48 AM
How many hours until the first round match?

Erika_Angel
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:07 AM
9 hrs

Belco
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:25 AM
if im awake... i should be :lol: ill call for scores if they speak english :D

Just Do It
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:27 AM
oh its 08:27 here (cet) i cant wait... :)

Erika_Angel
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Here is a pic of Jelena from the Buschel Open website:

http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/Bilder%20klein/bueschl-open_20061106_005.JPG

She looks really young in this pic. Not the best pic but she looks happy :D

Erika_Angel
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:51 AM
I'd also just like to point out that Ms Klotz who was ragging about how crap Jelena played in her first round match, didn't end up qualifying :)

Привет
Nov 7th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Go Jelena! If she takes each match and each opponent one at a time and doesn't get ahead of herself than I think she could win this. Maybe she isn't quite ready fitness wise for doubles and singles yet, I mean I would definitely rather see her excell in singles than play doubles as well and burn herself out during her singles matches.

JimM
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I'd also just like to point out that Ms Klotz who was ragging about how crap Jelena played in her first round match, didn't end up qualifying :)

:lol:

Klotz ranked Current Singles 980

Hope that teaches sher too keep her mouth shut, as it made her look a right Klotz :lol:

Verdasco
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:25 AM
What a stupid comment Klotz made. I have never heard about her before and no wonder. She is crap and ranked 980 and couldn't even qualify for a $10K ITF tournament losing to an unranked Wildcard :lol:. On the other hand, Jelena won her final qualifying match 6-0 6-0 to qualify for the maindraw.

So Disrespectful
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:54 AM
I can't find the website. :sad: Can someone please post the link?

JimM
Nov 7th, 2006, 10:55 AM
http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/

hdfb
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:01 AM
5 more hours i think :bounce:

Ben.
Nov 7th, 2006, 11:53 AM
good luck jelena. go out there & kick some butt!!! :D

Verdasco
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:39 PM
If you want to view the Ismaning website in English click on the link below

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weltranglistenturnier .de%2Findex.htm&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

5 and a half hours until Jelena plays. It will be 2am when Jelena starts where I live so I won't find out who won until about two or so hours later.

Go Jelena :)

Darop.
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:54 PM
What did Klotz say? :eek:

Verdasco
Nov 7th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Apparently this player called Franziska Klotz from Austria was saying how crap Jelena playing in her first match of qualifying (this was before Jelena won her second match). Klotz can't really talk because she is crap ranked 980 in the world and can't even qualify for a $10K ITF tournament in Ismaning losing to an Unranked Wildcard :lol:

On the other hand, Jelena qualified easily winning 6-0 6-0. Klotz should keep her mouth shut and she is obviously jealous and wishes she had been World No.4 instead of 980 :lol:

Erika_Angel
Nov 7th, 2006, 01:34 PM

Yeh just said Jelena played really bad ... that her opponent was a lot better until she injured herself.

Tenis Srbija
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Apparently this player called Franziska Klotz from Austria was saying how crap Jelena playing in her first match of qualifying (this was before Jelena won her second match). Klotz can't really talk because she is crap ranked 980 in the world and can't even qualify for a $10K ITF tournament in Ismaning losing to an Unranked Wildcard :lol:

On the other hand, Jelena qualified easily winning 6-0 6-0. Klotz should keep her mouth shut and she is obviously jealous and wishes she had been World No.4 instead of 980 :lol:

Are you hearing yourself???

You don't have to be a top 10, 100, 200, 400, 600, 700 player in order to see what's obvious! My mother can see the match and conclude that Jelena played like crap... Klotz is pro tennis player, she goes every day and traing... She isn't a good tennis player, but she know when someone play like crap!
And just to say...Mika Urbančić is also unranked, and she was playing in juniors like shit as well, and JD would lose to her if Mika didn't injure her wrist... So what about that? Why didn't you laugh at the fact that JD made it to the next round by retirement of some Mika Urbančić...

Please...do not attak that Klotz like that! Cause she sure as hell knows more about that match than you, or me...

Erika_Angel
Nov 7th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Are you hearing yourself???

You don't have to be a top 10, 100, 200, 400, 600, 700 player in order to see what's obvious! My mother can see the match and conclude that Jelena played like crap... Klotz is pro tennis player, she goes every day and traing... She isn't a good tennis player, but she know when someone play like crap!
And just to say...Mika Urbančić is also unranked, and she was playing in juniors like shit as well, and JD would lose to her if Mika didn't injure her wrist... So what about that? Why didn't you laugh at the fact that JD made it to the next round by retirement of some Mika Urbančić...

Please...do not attak that Klotz like that! Cause she sure as hell knows more about that match than you, or me...

I don't think anyone is saying that she didn't play good, obviously to lose a set to Mika. However for your info, Mika isn't unranked ;) Oh and you don't know Jelena would've lost to her. The injury couldnt have been too bad if Mika played out the second set (which she lost easily).

I just found it funny that Klotz didn't qualify while Jelena did easily in the end, especially since Fran was so vocal on how bad Jelena had played.

hdfb
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Never say someone would have lost it. Surely other girls like Raymond who blow 6-0 5-0 leads are something you could take a hint from. It ain't over until its over. ;)

Anyhow. One more hour!! :bounce:

Ballbasher
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Someone blew a 6-0 5-0 lead against Rayond not Raymond herself :p
Well I think Klotz has her opinion but at the end she's crap :lol:

Tennace
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Someone blew a 6-0 5-0 lead against Rayond not Raymond herself :p
Well I think Klotz has her opinion but at the end she's crap :lol:

Lubomira Kuhajkova led 6-0, 5-0, 30-0 didnt get any MPs and lost 0-6, 7-5, 6-3 :tape: I think it was first round of the FO in 2004 :o

Highlandman
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Who cares what this bitchy and jealous girl says?:kiss:

hdfb
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:16 PM
match should have started now!!!

King Aaron
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Here is a pic of Jelena from the Buschel Open website:

http://www.weltranglistenturnier.de/Bilder%20klein/bueschl-open_20061106_005.JPG

She looks really young in this pic. Not the best pic but she looks happy :D
She really does look young in this picture. :) And looks like she nailed a contract with adidas. :)

hdfb
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:28 PM
she had it since January i think.... though she refused to say anything about it when asked during interviews.

JimM
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Ant word yet on how she is doing?

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 7th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Can someone call?