PDA

View Full Version : The McDonald’s Williams Sisters Tour 2006

santhuruu
Nov 4th, 2006, 06:56 AM
HEey everyone,

In a few weeks it's time for the WTA tour, or elsewise the Williams Tennis Association:D, :lol:

On 30th of November they will be in Denver
On the fifth of December they will be in New Orleans
And on the 7th of December they will be in Charlotte

Good luck to both Sisters! Give a good match to the crowd.

(I hope Serena can win them all:p)

auntie janie
Nov 4th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the news! I didn't know they were doing their tour again. New Orleans! Good for them. I hope they raise a lot of money to help the struggling people down there.

tennisbuddy12
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:39 AM
GO!! I went on the first one. They came to ATL on December 2nd,2004 (lol). It was right after Rena hurt herself at the YEC and you can tell that she was injured. Venus won 6-2,3-6,6-2. On MP, Venus lifted her arms in the air like "get up" and the match ended. I ran for anoutgraph. I tripped over a row of seats and fell but someone caught my fall. I got to meet the Serena Williams and talk to her for 20 seconds. She got me into tennis after she won the FO in 2002. I was a news buff and it was on CNN and I thought that ennis looked neat. I siad that you got me into tennis, and asked her how her abdomen injury was and she said fine. (She wasnt serving 100% let alone playing at her level). Then I said good luck at the Ausie and she won it! That was a great night. I also met jim courier,jana novonta,anna kournikova, johnny mac and murphy jensen in May of this year. At the mcdonalds thing, I met murphy and scoville jenkins and robbye poole.It was great!

auntie janie
Nov 6th, 2006, 01:47 AM
GO!! I went on the first one. They came to ATL on December 2nd,2004 (lol). It was right after Rena hurt herself at the YEC and you can tell that she was injured. Venus won 6-2,3-6,6-2. On MP, Venus lifted her arms in the air like "get up" and the match ended. I ran for anoutgraph. I tripped over a row of seats and fell but someone caught my fall. I got to meet the Serena Williams and talk to her for 20 seconds. She got me into tennis after she won the FO in 2002. I was a news buff and it was on CNN and I thought that ennis looked neat. I siad that you got me into tennis, and asked her how her abdomen injury was and she said fine. (She wasnt serving 100% let alone playing at her level). Then I said good luck at the Ausie and she won it! That was a great night. I also met jim courier,jana novonta,anna kournikova, johnny mac and murphy jensen in May of this year. At the mcdonalds thing, I met murphy and scoville jenkins and robbye poole.It was great!

What a great endorsement for their tour -- they should recruit you to appear in ads promoting their appearances! :)

tennisbuddy12
Nov 6th, 2006, 08:56 PM
What a great endorsement for their tour -- they should recruit you to appear in ads promoting their appearances! :)

thanks...i just found the ad for the match in the newspaper! im only 15 so i couldnt endorse that much :angel: :devil:

Craigy
Nov 9th, 2006, 04:52 PM
I don't like Novotna. I saw her at Wimbledon 2004 playing in the veterens and she was being all bitch/diva style. But Jo Durie was there :lol: She fell into the barriers at the back of the court and I thought I was gonna die of laughter :lol: Me and my friend were always should "Go jo" :haha: Then she smiled over at us :D

Craigy
Nov 9th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Anyway, back to the topic :o
Goooo Serena :D Win win win!

santhuruu
Nov 18th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Just twelve days to go:D

supergrunt
Nov 18th, 2006, 02:22 PM
are they televising these matches. I cannot go :sad:

:inlove:
Nov 19th, 2006, 12:37 PM
:banana: Cannot-a wait. :rocker:
Jo Durie. :hearts: :hearts:
Jana. :help: :mad: I hate her too.

urock34
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:32 PM
i got front row tickets in denver!!!!!!!

Craigy
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:44 PM
TAKE PICTURES :eek:

santhuruu
Nov 27th, 2006, 06:33 AM
Just three days to go until the Denver match will begin!!!

Craigy
Nov 29th, 2006, 04:01 PM
1 day to go? :D

santhuruu
Nov 30th, 2006, 06:36 AM
And today is the day, that the Williams sisters will play in Denver. Go Serena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craigy
Nov 30th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Will they play? They were in court today :(

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 30th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I dunno, they should still be there. I'm not even sure if it was confirmed or not that they were in court today....just Richard :sad:

Craigy
Nov 30th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Just read they weren't in court today, so they're still playing :D Go Serena! Can't wait for pics!!!

Craigy
Dec 1st, 2006, 05:10 PM
Serena won 7-5 6-3 :woohoo:

santhuruu
Dec 2nd, 2006, 06:49 AM
Yeaah Serena won the first match in Denver, congratulations to her! She looks great in the pics, and I love her new outfit:D

NExt stop is at the fifth of December 2006, in New Orleans (N-0), can Venus take revenge, or will Serena even play a lot better, soon to be answered!

Craigy
Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:43 PM
Go Serena again :lol:
She deserves these wins after being injured the last two times :p

santhuruu
Dec 6th, 2006, 07:12 AM
I'm wondering who won the New Orleans match?

Craigy
Dec 6th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Venus :sad:

santhuruu
Dec 10th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Well Venus once again won the third edition of The Ronald McDonalds Williams sisters Tour

The results

1. Denver: Serena beats Venus 7-5 6-3

2. New Orleans: Venus beats Serena 5-7 6-4 10-6

3. Charlotte: Venus beats Serena 6-4 6-3

Congrats to Venus: I hope your slice backhand is very good. Good to see Serena in a better shape than at this years Australian Open, there is improvement. I am happy with the prospects of the Williams sisters.