PDA

View Full Version : Disgraceful

dog the dog
Nov 1st, 2006, 09:05 PM
Well done tatiana golovin for completely ruining the US open for me. There I was watching the your match against sharapova and what did I see, a tattoo. You make me sick, i couldn't watch the match. Its the likes of you who stop people from watching the wta and you should be banned for having a tattoo.

rseto
Nov 1st, 2006, 10:34 PM
:lol: here it is again. thanks to zak!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/QF903.jpg

Well done tatiana golovin for completely ruining the US open for me. There I was watching the your match against sharapova and what did I see, a tattoo. You make me sick, i couldn't watch the match. Its the likes of you who stop people from watching the wta and you should be banned for having a tattoo.

FrenchY52
Nov 1st, 2006, 10:37 PM
And she has has a little star on her hand :)

MarineGoTati
Nov 2nd, 2006, 05:36 PM
I find it cute!! :drool:

RonnieO'Sullivan
Nov 2nd, 2006, 06:33 PM
im not a fan of tattoo's but ok it's a very little one
hard reaction :eek:

FrenchY52
Nov 2nd, 2006, 07:46 PM
:lol: He had time to write 2 messages before he got banned :smash:
The other was "Don't come back" on Rena's thread
:D :unsure:

I<3Tati
Nov 2nd, 2006, 09:22 PM
hey guys!:wavey: long time no see!

this is such a goofy thread man! ive never seen a tattoo ruin someones day (err tournament) lol.:p

and thanks for posting the pic rseto! to be honest i didnt even know she had a tattoo!:o guess I never looked close enuf...

orfeus
Nov 3rd, 2006, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=dog the dog;9393910]Well done tatiana golovin for completely ruining the US open for me. There I was watching the your match against sharapova and what did I see, a tattoo. You make me sick, i couldn't watch the match. Its the likes of you who stop people from watching the wta and you should be banned for having a tattoo.[/QUOT

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Definitely a joke of the week. Are you sayin' that if she had had other dress on that night (without the open back, right?), she wouldn't have spoiled the USO for you, you would have been perfectly happy and could watch the match? Come on, don't be ridiculous:lol: . When watching tennis, are you interested in the game @ all or are you just searchin' for tattoos and other "disgusting" things?;)

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:34 AM
:haha: Love reactions like this, shows how shallow people are! ;)
I want to see the star on her hand :sad:

Tati should play a match in her underwear or something just to see the reactions! :p

btw, Tati's tats are :drool: :)

Kunal
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:36 AM
wtf.....thats a lil severe