PDA

View Full Version : I just LOVE these strokes....:kiss:

Beny
Oct 31st, 2006, 01:26 PM
Do you remember the shot these matches ended with??Describe the situation...
Dementieva def. Capriati 60,26,76 (04 USO SF)
Henin-Hardenne def. Myskina 57,75,86 (04 OG SF)
How do you find them??
:inlove: :kiss:

Russianboy90
Oct 31st, 2006, 01:28 PM
have you the second one (OG) on video? or is it in youtube? I would like to see it:)

frenchie
Oct 31st, 2006, 01:28 PM
Do you remember the shot these matches ended with??Describe the situation...
Dementieva def. Capriati 60,26,76 (04 USO SF)
Henin-Hardenne def. Myskina 57,75,86 (04 OG SF)
How do you find them??
:inlove: :kiss:

A DTL BH which ruined my next few months:rolleyes: :sad:
it sucked

Beny
Oct 31st, 2006, 01:41 PM
have you the second one (OG) on video? or is it in youtube? I would like to see it:)

You can see it on YouTube...but it is a little complicated..
There is a video which shows some great moments of Justine`s career..I don`1t remember exactly..
Just search:Justine Henin-Hardenne...you`ll find it..
some OG video:)

Beny
Oct 31st, 2006, 01:44 PM
A DTL BH which ruined my next few months:rolleyes: :sad:
it sucked

I was thinking about it when starting this thread.I`m sorry for reminding it for you....
I felt so sad for Nastya then. At that time I wasn`t a Justine fan. I wanted Nastya to win that one so I know how it felt....

But both backhands are simply fabulous. Jenny and Nastya after hitting forehand to opponent`s backhand expected their opponents to play a cross-court BH. So the B DTL was impossible to get back...:drool:

Russianboy90
Oct 31st, 2006, 02:03 PM
You can see it on YouTube...but it is a little complicated..
There is a video which shows some great moments of Justine`s career..I don`1t remember exactly..
Just search:Justine Henin-Hardenne...you`ll find it..
some OG video:)

Ah thanks!

Viktymise
Oct 31st, 2006, 02:39 PM
LenaD's BH winner into the corner on MP against Capriati was such a relief i was sooooooooooooo nervous the last set i thought it would never end but lena whacked a massive FH CC that Capriati just got back and then lena got the courage to hit the BH winner, she was soooooo tired afterwards all she ould do was smile i was jumping around tho, great moment :D :bounce: the only downside is that she lost the final :sad: