PDA

View Full Version : To all sick, tired and injured...

Lunatiq
Oct 31st, 2006, 11:47 AM
It is the end of the season and it looks very badly...A lot of players are injured ( Pierce and Hantuchova - two the most serious...). But do not forget about Capriati.
So...I think they would be happy to read that we remeber about them and care;)

To all that can't play because of pain: Be strong and healthy;)

We love you all;)

rockstar
Oct 31st, 2006, 11:54 AM
ironically, pierce injured hantuchova before getting injured herself...

anyway, get well girls :)

Lunatiq
Oct 31st, 2006, 11:56 AM

that happens in doubles...She did not mean...that for sure

olivia100
Oct 31st, 2006, 11:57 AM

I know you think you are slick with that post. You are not fooling anyone. Whether dani is sick or not she still can't win a title to save her life...Anyway I hope she gets better soon.:)

Dan23
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:26 PM
I know you think you are slick with that post. You are not fooling anyone. Whether dani is sick or not she still can't win a title to save her life...Anyway I hope she gets better soon.:)
Shes got more titles than you do....and why didnt you just leave the last part of your idiotic post?

rockstar
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:27 PM

did i mention anything about daniela winning a title? :confused: :smash:

olivia100
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:39 PM
Shes got more titles than you do....and why didnt you just leave the last part of your idiotic post?

She's suppose to have more titles than I have. She's a tennis player, I am not. Maybe you should have left the last part of yours off too. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. So, you think no one was going to get where you were coming from with your so call subtle post, but when someone throws it back at you you get an attitude.....Don't give if you can't take.

olivia100
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:40 PM
did i mention anything about daniela winning a title? :confused: :smash:

No, but I did.

Kimster
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:40 PM
It is the end of the season and it looks very badly...A lot of players are injured ( Pierce and Hantuchova - two the most serious...). But do not forget about Capriati.
So...I think they would be happy to read that we remeber about them and care;)

To all that can't play because of pain: Be strong and healthy;)

We love you all;)

:yeah:

Dan23
Oct 31st, 2006, 12:53 PM
She's suppose to have more titles than I have. She's a tennis player, I am not. Maybe you should have left the last part of yours off too. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. So, you think no one was going to get where you were coming from with your so call subtle post, but when someone throws it back at you you get an attitude.....Don't give if you can't take.
wtf? and im sure Dani doesnt sit at her computer being an ass either. You think I cant stand the heat from your posts? :lol: What was Rockstar getting at?

olivia100
Oct 31st, 2006, 01:39 PM
wtf? and im sure Dani doesnt sit at her computer being an ass either. You think I cant stand the heat from your posts? :lol: What was Rockstar getting at?

If you don't know what he/she/it was getting at, then you are more ignorant than I thought.

RJWCapriati
Oct 31st, 2006, 01:43 PM

:devil: :worship:

Dan23
Oct 31st, 2006, 02:29 PM
If you don't know what he/she/it was getting at, then you are more ignorant than I thought.
I asked you to explain what Rockstar was getting at...but all you can do is make stupid comments. You are about as useful to this forum as a power blackout.

Oriental_Rain
Oct 31st, 2006, 03:07 PM
great another catfight! :taped:

Williams Rulez
Oct 31st, 2006, 03:54 PM

I asked you to explain what Rockstar was getting at...but all you can do is make stupid comments. You are about as useful to this forum as a power blackout.tt was what he was getting at..

Lunatiq
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:46 PM
2009:
Safina, Dinara
Azarenka, Victoria
Zvonareva, Vera
Radwanska, Agnieszka
Wozniacki, Caroline

To all that can't play because of pain: Be strong and healthy

We love you all

See ya in 2010:)

kman