PDA

View Full Version : Mary Pierce got the messages!

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that we got in total 244 messages that we transmitted to Mary. she got it yesterday and says hello! She will now have to read it!

So thanks to everyone who sent a message, be assured she will appreciate it!

(there were about 90 pages!!!!! Very impressive!)

Justine Fan
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:07 AM
doubt she will read messages - she got to fake more injuries:p

hope you enjoyed your couple of hours on WTAworld ... you'll be banned today. Byyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:wavey:

Kimster
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:08 AM
doubt she will read messages - she got to fake more injuries:p

aweful!!! :( :)

I'm so gutted i overlooked that thread yesterday!!

Well, for what it's worth!

:bounce: GET WELL SOON MARY AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!!! A TRUE CHAMPION!!!:bounce:

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:08 AM
hope you enjoyed your couple of hours on WTAworld ... you'll be banned today. Byyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:wavey:

Thank you! Such behaviours are disgusting!!!

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Mary :bounce:

Natalicious
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:54 AM
mary :hearts:

get well soon :hug:

crazillo
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:57 AM
I hope she can smile a bit now. :)

Dani12
Oct 30th, 2006, 09:59 AM
:( Oh no! I didn't even see that thread. I suck.

Kunal
Oct 30th, 2006, 10:01 AM
good

hu2891601
Oct 30th, 2006, 10:19 AM
that "chav" guy is banned, i assume. good!

anyways, get well soon, Mary!!

Ben.
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:16 AM
that's great news 2 hear. hope she can get better soon. glad that "chav" guy is banned after that dreadful comment he made.

MistyGrey
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that we got in total 244 messages that we transmitted to Mary. she got it yesterday and says hello! She will now have to read it!

So thanks to everyone who sent a message, be assured she will appreciate it!

(there were about 90 pages!!!!! Very impressive!)

:bounce: :bounce:

that "chav" guy is banned, i assume. good!

anyways, get well soon, Mary!!

Doesnt make a difference, it was just a fake id anyways. Somebody didnt have the courage to say all that stuff using his/her real id. :lol:
Must be one of those posters, appearing in every Mary thread and being negative.. If they dont like Mary and people being emotional about her injury, they can simply avoid all the Mary threads, rather than mocking or being negative about the whole situation.

supergrunt
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:30 AM
I missed that thread :sad: . I hope she enjoys the letters though :D !

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 12:09 PM
You can still write messages on the thread opened in the Mary Pierce fans corner on that board! She will have it later.

Angel_Mary
Oct 30th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Everytime Mary got messages from supporters she always read them !

I'm sure she's gonna be touched by all those messages. As Steffi says, we will be doing many stuff to show her, during all the time she'll be far from tennis court, that we think about her all the time and that she's not alone.

So, for who wants to do a video message on DV (only on DV) you can send me a private message and I'll explain to you what I'm gonna do.

For all of you who didn't saw this topic before you can still leave messages. Super Steffi will check, print them and we'll find the way to give them to Mary.

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 30th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Everytime Mary got messages from supporters she always read them !

I'm sure she's gonna be touched by all those messages. As Steffi says, we will be doing many stuff to show her, during all the time she'll be far from tennis court, that we think about her all the time and that she's not alone.

So, for who wants to do a video message on DV (only on DV) you can send me a private message and I'll explain to you what I'm gonna do.

For all of you who didn't saw this topic before you can still leave messages. Super Steffi will check, print them and we'll find the way to give them to Mary.

What's a DV? :scratch:

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2006, 12:32 PM
It is a video format. From most of the video cameras.

saby
Oct 30th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Mary has some work now lol so much answers i'm sure it's going to help her trought all this

Mark Spruce
Oct 30th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I am so glad that Mary has got all of the messages.

She is going to have allot of reading to do !!!!!!!!!

Miss you so much already Mary !!!